It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel holds over 370 Palestinian children captive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What happens to Israeli settlers who throw stones at Palestinians ?

Kids throwing stones
Kids throwing stones
Kids throwing stones

Search youtube for yourself, theres hundreds of examples of kids and adults abusing Palestinains with security watching and nothing happens to them.

The whole situation is one sided.

The worry is that it's the Israeli kids who are being brainwashed into thinking they can do anything and get away with it. They get this from their government.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by bigyin]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by Hack28

The problem, though, is that the people who call out things like this are invariably the same people that call Israelis Nazis (check the signature of december_rain above). They're not going to get listened to.

Truth is bitter no doubt. Israel committed war crimes and crimes against humanity (refer GoldStone report) and is eligible for presecution in International Criminal Court same like Nazis were, for committing genocide in Palestine, for stealing lands, building illegal settlements, operating a "open air prison" like Austwich. More and more people need to know about this Genocide before Israel completely erase the Palestinian people and steal all their land.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Israel pre-emptively neutralised the Egyptian and Syrian army. This was after Egypt had expelled UN peace keepers from the Sinai and amassed their troops and airforce at Israel's border. All the while continuing the hateful rhetoric promising to drive the Jews to the sea. And don't forget that the Syrians were shelling northern Israeli towns and villages.

Israel, which was tactically weak, had two choices - strike first, or take the chance of being destroyed.

Yeh rite but unfortunately for you Israeli (Nazi) Govt. official ppl already have stated there was no proof Egypt was going to attack.

"In June 1967, we again had a choice. The Egyptian Army concentrations in the Sinai approaches do not prove that Nasser was really about to attack us. We must be honest with ourselves. We decided to attack him" Menachem Begin. (Noam Chomsky, 'The Fateful Triangle')

"I do not think Nasser wanted war. The two divisions he sent to the The Sinai would not have been sufficient to launch an offensive war. He knew it and we knew it"'Yitzhak Rabin, Israel's Chief of Staff, in Le Monde 2/28/68

"Moshe Dayan, the celebrated commander who as Defence Minister in 1967, gave the order to conquer the Golan.....(said) many of the firefights with the Syrians were deliberately provoked by Israel, and the kibbutz residents who pressed the Government to take the Golan Heights did so less for security than for the farmland. They didn't even try to hide their greed for that land. We would send a tractor to plow some areas where it wasn't possible to do anything, in the demilitarized area, and we knew in advance that the Syrians would start to shoot. If they didn't shoot, we would tell the tractor to advance further, until in the end the Syrians would get annoyed and shoot. And then we would use artillery and later the air-force also, and that's how it was. The Syrians on the 4th day of the war, were not a threat to us." 'The New York Times, May 11, 1967'

On Expansionism:

"The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan; one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed to-day, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concerns of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them" David Ben-Gurian, in 1936, quoted in Noam Chomsky, "The Fateful Triangle"

In Israeli Prime Minister Moshe Sharatt's personal diaries, there is an excerpt from May of 1955 in which he quotes Moshe Dayan as follows: "Israel must see the sword as the main, if not the only instrument with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. Towards the end it may, no - it must - invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation-and-revenge. And above all- let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries, so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space"

Source:my.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ~Lucidity

I dare you to go and throw rocks at US troops and see what happens. Tanks or no tanks.

Come back here and let me know.

After you've finished being sick

What's your issue. You're writing is so unclear, so passive-agressive. Yet you appear to be attempting to say something?

Are you implying that American troops would fire back on these children?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Okay, the event (from the OP) - Israel is currently holding captive more than 370 child detainees; all under the age of 18.

Those children are the puppets of Hezbollah, they have been programmed to throw rocks/cause havoc/whatever they did that got them locked up. By locking them up, they ~should~ have time to think about where their life is going, why they committed acts of violence, etc. Then, when they get out of the system, they can make a positive, non-violent, re-entry into society, and take up their cause in a smarter way.

OR.....I could just be crazy, that is very possible....Nice discussing things with you, I am off to read my first book! (any suggestions???)

Oh' so you have some "proof" these kids were puppets of Hezbollah? I thought Hezbolla operates in Lebanon not Palestine. Please do share with us some proof that all 370 were related with Hezbollah in Palestinian territories..otherwise whatever you say is mere hearsay.

You see I can say too, all Israeli people who died were Hitler's blood relatives and killed by Mossad blaming it on Palestine ppl. but I have no proof, Do you?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The nice thing to see (ive been watching the suggested linked videos) is that in these scenarios, and others such as Iran, technology has advanced to the point of the revolutionist. Cell phones that are small can be carried, even video cameras and personal recording devices are far superior to anything we would have seen during previous uprisings.
An iconic image does more for a removed observer than anything else.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

reply to post by ~Lucidity

I dare you to go and throw rocks at US troops and see what happens. Tanks or no tanks.

Come back here and let me know.

After you've finished being sick

What's your issue. You're writing is so unclear, so passive-agressive. Yet you appear to be attempting to say something?

Are you implying that American troops would fire back on these children?

Sounds like non lethel weapons. they can cause all sorts of effects.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hey, look at the bright side. Israel is saving these kid's lives by holding them. Every day they are locked up means one less day they can strap on bombs and blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

Day after day the Israel/Jew bashing never stops, does it?

dude whts wrong with you?????do you even know anything?? palestinian are trying their lives to get their life and land back..you are here saying this..
Is it okay for children to be away from parents AND IN JAIL????

ANYWAYZ GREAT THREAD..PEOPLE NEED TO GET AWARE..

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
CHECK THIS ...HOPE IT CLEAR PEOPLE MIND MORE..
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join