It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KYMATICA- Your True Purpose In Life, The Ego, Logos & Creation a MUST WATCH!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Thank you,

I'm glad you found it interesting. You should read up on the Ego - The False Center

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is some good stuff on these tapes, but the ancient civilizations were far more violent than we are today. The Aztecs and the Mayans carried out ritual sacrifices on a regular basis, and were very hierarchical. The Incas were so hierarchical they were practically like an ant colony. Even the Sumerians had a very brutal organization, and their kings were deemed to be gods.

Humanity as a species is far less violent today than we have been in the past.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
[edit on 25-11-2009 by Loki Lyesmyth]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Thank you for posting this, you are a beautiful spirit.
Tolle opened my mine to the ego.

Since then I am becoming more aware.
I am now having problems with relationships due to this awakening.
I feel out of step because I can see through so much, and while I accept and forgive, its very difficult for others to do so.

So thick the bars on this cage.

Peace to you and keep hope alive!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Four minutes into the first video and I have to shut it off to count the number of misconceptions, false assertions, and down right stupidity. He has no concept of evolution, nor apparently any understanding of embryology. For such a long video, I would think that a few minutes of basic fact-checking would be a pittance compared to the rest of the production labor - and would increase the credibility of the video's message profoundly. These are no small errors that could be acknowledged as a simple set of mistakes.

Apparently he doesn't care about accuracy or honesty. And if such is the case, then why should I bother watching further? If he can't even be honest in the introduction, why should I think for a moment he knows anything about anything about the "True" purpose in life?

Pseudo-science spiritualism and self-fellating ego-boost material, and nothing more is my impression.

I may watch more later for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I came to this conclusion while watching the 'rotating woman' (left brain vs right brain test)with my boyfriend.

Yet that animation was created in objective reality specifically to trigger that cognitive illusion and highlight the fallacies of subjective observations. It demonstrates that there is an objective and outside reality which our minds build purposeful models of in order to facilitate our interaction with. It does not reinforce the idea of reality being subjective and open to choice or preference.

And the left-brain/right-brain dichotomy actually isn't. The differences between cognitive faculty between the hemispheres is fairly non-existent - and what specialization there is that differentiates the operation of the hemispheres is pretty much limited to language and associations between words, symbols, and representative meaning.

The identification of "left" and "right" brain specializations that you're referencing was the work of Roger Sperry's experiments on patients suffering from split brain disorder caused by the severing of the corpus callosum.

You can read his Nobel Prize speech regarding his work at the link below.
Sperry's Speech.

Edit: By looking over some of your other posts, I get the feeling that you are generally very curious and what you're poking at are some very deep and often still debated topics. For example, you noted the heightened ability for children to pick up and learn languages. This is an observations many Evolutionary Psychologists have picked up on - especially when contrast against efforts to learn literacy. Children are seemingly WIRED for language dissection and assimilation. Yet, we spend years of school time teaching them how to read. Why can't children pick up on the written word as easily as they can the spoken word? Perhaps because in our evolutionary past, being able to pick up on and figure out meaningful communication (both body and auditory gestures) was a trait that was greatly selected for. However, writing was not beneficial for survival - and it's invention occurred too recently in our lineage for evolution to shape our brains in a manner that makes written language as easy to pick up as spoken/gesture communication.

And of course, if this is true... then our mental faculties and talents are at least partially genetically determined. To what degree are our brains, and our mental processes, similar or identical?

You might want to look into the work of linguists and evolutionary psychologists such as Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker for some insights and thought provoking suggestions on the matter.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Now this... I likey. Being a mason, Esoteric Agenda was a wonderfully mind blowing disappointment. Masons? Really?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Four minutes into the first video and I have to shut it off to count the number of misconceptions, false assertions, and down right stupidity. He has no concept of evolution, nor apparently any understanding of embryology. For such a long video, I would think that a few minutes of basic fact-checking would be a pittance compared to the rest of the production labor - and would increase the credibility of the video's message profoundly. These are no small errors that could be acknowledged as a simple set of mistakes.

Apparently he doesn't care about accuracy or honesty. And if such is the case, then why should I bother watching further? If he can't even be honest in the introduction, why should I think for a moment he knows anything about anything about the "True" purpose in life?

Pseudo-science spiritualism and self-fellating ego-boost material, and nothing more is my impression.

I may watch more later for a laugh.

OR have you bought the lie?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is a great thread and very informative videos you have put out there. Thank you for doing so.

There are a few points that resonated with me :

1. Languages parts - ancient languages -frequencies and today's languages. I have been thinking about the language part from some time and this places things in a better aspect.

2. Somebody bought up a point - kids can learn upto 3 languages within their initial years. That is true - I myself had learnt roughly 3 languages within that time. What exactly are kids learning now a days....facebook and twitter?

3. The food/animal part. I converted to vegetarianism after watching one documentary on how the meat is prepared. Its astonishing people don't even think about where their favorite food comes from. And when told, their ignorance just plain bewilders me.

4. The part where its mentioned - technology etc is here to fill the void we create between/within ourselves. Its really something to think with an open mind.

There are a few other points..but these stuck out. thanks again for the vids.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

The lie? You mean to suggest that the science of embryology actually suggests that a child evolves from a simple RNA cell to a eukaryotic cell to multicellular organism to a jawless fish to a jawed fish to an amphibian to a reptile to a synaptic endothermic reptile to a small furry mammal/reptilian thing to a small furry mammal to a primate to... bleh... you get the picture... and that this evolutionary sequence is hidden from the general public and all but final year students in elite collages as part of some vast lie which involves ALL of the various sciences directly and distantly relevant so as to maintain the illusion of complimentary observations and a high level of concordance with all the data and observations?

I don't think I've bought into a "lie" in regards to evolution or embryology, and it'll take more than the spiel of an apparent scientific illiterate to tip the scales of evidence on that conclusion considering the weight of concordant physical evidence and verifiable observations.

Don't buy into something because it sounds good, or because an authority figure says it's so. Instead, try to understand it and gain at least a conceptual understanding of the subject. People don't learn by parroting facts, but by building mental models. Facts are just necessary for those models to make accurate predictions when applied to reality. The most accurate and useful model, is the one which is most likely to be correct.

Is it possible that science and technology is all one big lie...? Well.. anything is possible. It's just exceedingly improbable.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

hehe just asking

The symbology is what is important I think.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
OMGs...this is great!!! Saving till late at night...children will be asleep by then

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Hi again,

Thanks for your previous replies. I will do some reading on the names you brought up. I am like that, I'm interested in things that haven't quite been defined or proven yet. I suppose I find them interesting because I can make up my mind and I end up being right, then great. If I'm not, I've learned something.

The lie? You mean to suggest that the science of embryology actually suggests that a child evolves from a simple RNA cell to a eukaryotic cell to multicellular organism to a jawless fish to a jawed fish to an amphibian to a reptile to a synaptic endothermic reptile to a small furry mammal/reptilian thing to a small furry mammal to a primate to... bleh... you get the picture..

So how does this happen then. Would you mind explaining because I don't know much about embryology.

Did you know, a dolphin fetus 'sprouts'/ grows to leg like 'armaments' in the womb which later retract back into the body? In the Womb on Discovery told me this. Is this about the human embryo really that far from the truth? Why would they lie? They know it can be discredited if it was, so why would they bother.... All their vids are freely available.

x

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words..I must say they resonate well with me. I can identify with what you are feeling and going through.

And launch a comment section on ya profile, darn it!

Will post this here too-

Snippet from Kymatica 6/9

"Although it is not well known, the heart sends far more information to the brain the brain sends to the heart and the signals the heart sends to the brain can influence perception, emotional processing and higher cognitive functions.

The heart also generates the strongest rhythmic electromagnetic field in the body and this actually can be measured in the brain waves of people around us.

We are quite literally, an expression of our highest cognitive function.

Research shows that our hearts field changes distinctly as we experience different emotions. It is registered in peoples brains around us and is apparently capable of affecting cells, water and DNA studies in vitro."

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Its funny how people are so quick to bash the beginning for its historical point of view when (at least in my eyes) history can never really be proven. how can you prove something happened in history if you were never even there (or cant remember being there at least). People are so quick to believe in what they are taught by a supposed credible source. instead of doing that, why don't you do what the movie says in the end (if you would have watched that far) and take every kind of information as your bible. look in to all the types of views of this reality we are living in.

To just blindly rule something out just because it has something that was different from what you were taught just shows you are in fear to be wrong (or to have been taught wrong). That is the ego in us. Our ego wants to be right. Who are you to say someone's view on things is wrong. Who am I to say your idea is wrong. Just be careful on what you call facts and credible info sometimes. Instead maybe you should just take in the information and try to figure out how it could be true. The part most people have trouble with is looking past the idea that, society taught info has got to be correct.

For me that is the easiest part. how can i blindly follow a society's truth when it has taught me to get ahead in life you must beat out your fellow man. We are all from the same source. why cant i help my spiritual brothers and sisters get ahead rather then compete with them to do better than them. And why am i trying to get ahead of them? For that good ole dollar. the safety blanket of this society.

And what is a dollar? A piece of paper or coin. Just physical matter. So basically we are giving more value to a material piece of paper than we do to our fellow human being. Sad from my point of view. But again that is just my truth. what this journey of life has taught me. You need to find your own and look within yourself to find it because that is where the truth lies, within our spirit. Our spirit comes from the universal truth which is the creator.

I can go on for days but really its your responsibility to find your own truth. All i ask of you is to not follow any one point of view. build your own from your experiences in this life journey. and continue to seek different info and experiences. We are all one, experiencing individuality in this realm of existence. Why do you think many ppl feel alone and need to fill a void? Your awaking helps my awakening and vice versa. Or maybe I'm the one sleeping and you are awake. If so then i hope i am not snoring too loud and disturbing you.

Thanks for the info OP
these videos allowed my eyes to open wider and see/experience more point of views.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

You can't run away from what religion is. It will be a part of us, because it's a part of our past, whether it's true or not.

Religion is Terrorism

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ok launched it

Hey add me as a friend...
if you like...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Lasheic

Did you know, a dolphin fetus 'sprouts'/ grows to leg like 'armaments' in the womb which later retract back into the body? In the Womb on Discovery told me this. Is this about the human embryo really that far from the truth? Why would they lie? They know it can be discredited if it was, so why would they bother.... All their vids are freely available.

x

Native American tradition taught me this.

My grandfather taught me the stages of evolution and explained the same thing. That in the womb we take each of these steps.

First of the tiny spark and then the fish and then the lizard and then the monkey and last the man.

Native American knew this hundreds or thousands of years ago... Hrm... who were the Savages again???? Thats another thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Religion is Terrorism

I'm not religious... I'm just not denying that it's there. And quite frankly it fascinates me, I don't know why but it does. It came from somewhere, even if it's a lie- it stems from somewhere...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Native American tradition taught me this.

Wow, that's some new interesting info...never heard of that before. Yet another thing added to my reading list!
My mother is obsessed with American Indian culture and beliefs. She even had our sun room overlooking the ocean, painted in American Indian Tee Pees(spelling).She even got a tattoo of an American Indian woman on her back!

Added you by the way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join