It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are BROWNIES, young girl scouts spies? Alex Jone says YES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard

Originally posted by angrymomma

Bill O'Reilly is a great American

hehe..hehe...hehe..HA...HAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wait....were you being serious?

I think I'm gonna need my inhaler. I CAN'T BREATHE! Can I send you the hospital bill b/c I almost died of an asthma attack?

Maybe you should watch his show or read some of his books. Bill looks out for law abiding, self sufficient Americans. Bill has no sympathy for criminals or welfare scum.

Maybe you should Watch his show, or read some of his books. Bill isn't in touch with 90% of America.

Hey hey hey, LOook who has been getting complaints about there show!!

documents.theblackvault.com...

[Mod Edit - in quote., added page break]

[edit on 24/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

90%...yet he's a multi-millionaire with the most watched show in prime time and every book he writes jumps to #1 on the Ny Times best seller list. I still can't get over the lack of common sense demonstrated by 911 truthers. If Alex Jones writes a book, will it be a NY Times #1 best sellers list? will it hit the top 500?

[Mod Edit removed quote]
Please Review Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 24/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How did David Ray Griffins last book fare?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LOL this is some hilarious $h**. $&F for good post.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

You sir are impossible to have a conversation, and have nothing to bring to the table other than insults and # you make up. I imagine your time here will be a short one.

Real upstanding American, exactly what I want my kids to grow up to be(Satire, so you understand), Nothing more sickening than a man who sexual harasses a woman.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by beard

You sir are impossible to have a conversation, and have nothing to bring to the table other than insults and # you make up. I imagine your time here will be a short one.

Real upstanding American, exactly what I want my kids to grow up to be(Satire, so you understand), Nothing more sickening than a man who sexual harasses a woman.

www.washingtonpost.com...

What was Bill's punishment for this felony?

I thought truthers believed in the Bill of Rights. Innocent until proven Guilty. the Rule Of Law.... I guess I was wrong. Go figure...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

He settled out of court, like all Millionaires do.

If he wasn't guilty then why he settle out of court ?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Dumb, uneducated jurors.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You know, I'm just wondering how this thread became to be about how rich & how powerful Bill O'Reilly is & no longer about the girl scouts??!!!

And if it wasn't for Foxtel, I'd have no idea who or what Bill O'Relly is!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Dumb, uneducated jurors.

As is anyone who's view opposes yours. They were prolly anti-american too.

But, if your right, I'd venture to say, you and them would clearly have something in common.

Please for the sake of society.... Don't have children.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Alethea

Almost all of the major churches and other religious bodies in the United States have programs recognized by BSA to recognize Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Older Youth and Adult Leaders who demonstrate faith, observe their creeds or principles and give service. Religious emblem programs for:

OMFG! Scouting has turned into Jesus Camp!

Thank goodness the troops in my area are learning to do more useful things than sing hymns.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

SIGN ME UP !

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dont be talkin young girls and brownies. You will have Nancy Grace and Chris Hansen come crashing into this website with a subpoena.

I think they actually pay more attention to this than islamic or anti american terrorism believe it or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Please for the sake of society.... Don't have children.

He has children and he abuses them. You can read about that and more in this thread about him here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
LOL quite amusing if this is true.

Also do we have THE Bill O'reilly posting here? sure seems like it haha.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Bill O'Reilly is a great American

hehe..hehe...hehe..HA...HAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wait....were you being serious?

I think I'm gonna need my inhaler. I CAN'T BREATHE! Can I send you the hospital bill b/c I almost died of an asthma attack?

Maybe you should watch his show or read some of his books. Bill looks out for law abiding, self sufficient Americans. Bill has no sympathy for criminals or welfare scum.

I have watched his show. I've watched him yell at sane people. I've seen him cut off people's mics because they don't agree with him. I've heard him spout tons and tons of hate. Sorry, I don't care for him. Just as much as I don't care for Alex Jones for being a loud mouth. If you have to shout to get your point across then you don't care about other people's opinions or you are talking to the wrong people who refuse to listen.

But on topic and on a not so smart ass note (sorry bout that beard, bad day at work yesterday took it out on you). Alex Jones is going to get girls hurt. There are bound to be some whacko nut jobs out there that will take this to heart. He has some good topics and some good points sometimes but a lot of the time he just spouts.

I don't ever remember being told to spy when I was a girl scout or my younger sister lol. It was more a "you sell all those cookies or we can't go to camp" kinda thing lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
LOL quite amusing if this is true.

Also do we have THE Bill O'reilly posting here? sure seems like it haha.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Wow, it really does seem like it lol. Look for really obscure words being used. I think that will give him away dead on lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join