It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 9/11 evidence do you want to see more of?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beard
I don't mean to be offensive, but I think your answer to your own question is laughable poppycock.

It's been pert near 9 years. Give me just 1, just 1 person who's admitted, or admiited to a family member, friend, etc... of being one of the culprits who helped perpetrate this Inside Jobby Job of 9/11.

Give it up already. Sheesh. You lost.

We lost? According to whome? Someone who was recently banned from and then re-registered on a conspiracy website?

I just want to add that either way, it is America that lost. Either it is so corrupt it is destroying itself or it is so inept that something as ridiculous as the OS could go down.

Since when is 9/11 just about winning or losing an argument?

[edit on 11/24/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

America is the greatest Country in the World.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Beard: "The answers are easy to find. If truthers really cared they'd find them. But they don't. They don't want to."

As I said before, I've never seen any debunker answer this question so at least point me to a link that explains the forces required for this?

At this point since you won't answer the question, we'll just have to rate you on your skills of evasion and tap dancing, which unfortunately for entertainments sake are pretty pedestrian....I'll give you a five out of ten

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This evidence does not fit into the official story

Molten metal

Free fall
NIST admits to free fall for 2.25 sec, and does not change their computer simulation that does not show free fall...
NIST acknowledges that freefall can only occur if there is no structure under the falling section of the building
NIST acknowledges that their structural modeling predicts a fall slower than freefal
NIST acknowledges that there was structural resistance in this particular case.

explosions

Adwanced warning

The hijackers are alive, but their fake identities are not replaced!

etc etc

Do i need go on?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

My favorite was the alive hijackers video. Truthers can be AMAZING!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

So can the BBC.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
unprecedented amount of warnings that "Al-Qaeda" was about to conduct an attack.

so many that a lot were not taken seriously "because of "warning fatigue" One warning came entitled, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S

94 Key warnings
www.historycommons.org...

The Bush Administration came into office wanting to go to war with Iraq.

This is so heavily documented that Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas asked the President about it. He denied it of course, and used 9/11 as the justification for what he and his administration have done.

The Bush Administration was predominantly made up of members of an organization called "The Project For A New American Century." This group produced a document entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses" that said the "process of transformation" they wanted our military to undertake would take an excessively long time, unless there was a "catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. That document was written in September 2000.
www.newamericancentury.org...

President Bush and Vice President Cheney refused to testify publicly under oath.
They finally made a deal with the Commission to testify on April 29, 2004, with specific conditions:
o They would testify together,
o They would testify behind closed doors,
o They would not be under oath, and
o Their testimony would not be recorded electronically or transcribed

[edit on 24-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I do get a laugh at what anti-Americans choose to believe.

Here is something for you..

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -how passionately I hate them!"
-- Albert Einstein

I myself care nothing about patriotism fascism racism communism who whatever else you wanna call us in this post.. I want facts in a land that I live in that didn't happen the same way they said it did..

If it did tell me how 2 planes took down 3 towers on 9/11/01 when Fema and Nist computers couldn't even do it in simulations unless they put the buildings under real stressed conditions...

Why was there molten steel found under the towers 1 2 and 7 months after 9/11.

Why is it that there were wargames going on the same time and same manner as what was really going on.. Think 7/7..

Why is it that people in PA stated that when they got to the crash site for Flight 93 that they said it didn't look like a plane fell there.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

So can the firefighters and emergency personnel who knew it was unstable and on the verge of collapse.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Why was there molten steel found under the towers 1 2 and 7 months after 9/11........

There wasn't.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Why was there molten steel found under the towers 1 2 and 7 months after 9/11........

There wasn't.

Joey, you are not adding anything to any conversation. You are not presenting any information or facts or sources. All you are doing is being a troll and a jerk. I am guessing that is why you have a new screen name now.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There was not molten steel under the towers. How does 1 prove a negative. Am I supposed to also prove that Lucky the Leprechaun wasnt under the towers too.

You truthers need to learn that when you maken an outlandish claim..(molten steel under towers) ... you have to back up said claim.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There was not molten steel under the towers. How does 1 prove a negative. Am I supposed to also prove that Lucky the Leprechaun wasnt under the towers too.

You truthers need to learn that when you maken an outlandish claim..(molten steel under towers) ... you have to back up said claim.

Interesting because when you were Joey Canoli, you demanded that I prove something did NOT happen. Finally realized how that works did you?

I guess your new name did not give you new sense. My point was pretty clear. You cannot disprove it. You admit you have no evidence to the contrary. So why comment at all? All you added was an insult. My point was that is if you cannot prove or disprove, then what are you doing besides being a little ass?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would like the Towers building systems data. In it would be fire alarm system signals from it's detectors of smoke present. All data up to collaspe would be useful as direct evidence to pull together a scenario of the sequence of events...un-biased.
All events are time-stamped, saved to memory, and transmitted to Fire Dept if serious in nature immediately.
The NYFD IT supervisor is who you want to summons to court.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Granite]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks like this thread needs a shave.....

In answer to the OP, I would really like to see a completely new, open and public inquiry.

However, that's a pipe dream. So I'll just sit here and wish there was such a thing as virtual facial hair waxing....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

For some reason, I doubt, you actually have listened to the fire fighters,
considering the claims of "Molten Steel" came from a lot of them...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is it just me or has this site gone completely Right-Wing? Was it always this way... or is it the nature of these 'conspiracy' sites to basically side with whichever party is not in office at the time.

As for 9/11... let's just say the whole thing is pretty hinky...

The fact that right-wing Neocons, write a document in Sept, 2000 (PNAC) calling for increased defense spending to strengthen America's Empire, saying it would be difficult to get support for without something like a new Pearl Harbor... then suggesting if that New Pearl Harbor happened, it would also require multiple large theater wars in places like Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc... Then these Neocons get put into office by the Supreme Court, their dream of a New Pearl harbor happens, shortly after... their dream of multiple wars becomes a reality shortly after that... and spending goes through the roof. So... who exactly benefited from 9/11? Whichever way you slice it, safe to say Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove, and other neocons who were signatory to the PNAC must have been very secretly happy to have all their dreams come true after only a few months in office. What luck!

And fortunate that many of these PNAC signatories were commonly interviewed on FOX News to help endorse our need for war to keep us safe.

Oh and the whole collapse of the buildings, nearly perfect identical demolition style, and the whole melting point of steel... and pools of molten steel under the wreckage... but that's just science rubbish.

Oh and after having 8 years to get to know Cheney and Bush.... there's no way those guys would manipulate people for their own agenda! No freakin way!!

9/11? Little hinky...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Yep. I heard it. "Like a foundry"

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

There wasn't molten steel under the wreckage. That's just 1 correction of the many errors you made in your post.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

And the Demolition clean up, etc etc etc

When you have something educated to bring to the conversation please do chime in again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join