It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 9/11 evidence do you want to see more of?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Personally I have the most interest in the black box flight data. I think it will expose that the whole thing was a government scam from the start.

I'm asking because there are 9/11 trials about to happen and there will be a great chance to subpoena for fresh evidence that I personally won't allow to be passed up. Obviously a lot of different government records may show what really happened a lot more clearly.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't mean to be offensive, but I think your answer to your own question is laughable poppycock.

It's been pert near 9 years. Give me just 1, just 1 person who's admitted, or admiited to a family member, friend, etc... of being one of the culprits who helped perpetrate this Inside Jobby Job of 9/11.

Kevin McPadden and Mike the EMT don't count. Sorry. How many of you terrorist sympathizers bought into that gibberash? We all know Richard Gage did. LOL... Here's your check Richy. LOL....

Give it up already. Sheesh. You lost.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
Personally I have the most interest in the black box flight data. I think it will expose that the whole thing was a government scam from the start.

I'm asking because there are 9/11 trials about to happen and there will be a great chance to subpoena for fresh evidence that I personally won't allow to be passed up. Obviously a lot of different government records may show what really happened a lot more clearly.

Can I ask a simple question? I just want to get a feel for you if you don't mind.

How many of the alleged hijackers do you still think are alive?

What do you do for a living, assuming you are employed?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Are you familiar with the phone calls made from the various doomed flights of 9/11. I would hope you wouldn't doubt the authenticity of those. you do know one lady from a doomed flight gave a safe combination to a loved one. i'll let you figure that out that one yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

??????

And if your wrong ?????

I think we oh so often forget how easy an "Inside" job could actually be....

Oh how soon we forget George H W was once Director of the CIA, The amount of power.

Oh how soon we forget that Bin Laden isn't connected to the crime.

Oh How soon we forget about people like Sibel Edmond's, and Colleen Rowely, or programs like able danger.

Or the fact that two Hijackers lived with an FBI informant for a good period of time.

But if your one to believe in an ass load of Coincidences, more power to ya.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by beard

??????

And if your wrong ?????

I think we oh so often forget how easy an "Inside" job could actually be....

Oh how soon we forget George H W was once Director of the CIA, The amount of power.

Oh how soon we forget that Bin Laden isn't connected to the crime.

Oh How soon we forget about people like Sibel Edmond's, and Colleen Rowely, or programs like able danger.

Or the fact that two Hijackers lived with an FBI informant for a good period of time.

But if your one to believe in an ass load of Coincidences, more power to ya.

everything you typed you got wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

???? Wheres your proof ???

What was not true ????

What about Niaz Khan ?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

???? Wheres your proof ???

What was not true ????

What about Niaz Khan ?

niaz had nothing to do with 911.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Are you familiar with the phone calls made from the various doomed flights of 9/11. I would hope you wouldn't doubt the authenticity of those. you do know one lady from a doomed flight gave a safe combination to a loved one. i'll let you figure that out that one yourself.

We have and here is your proof that the government, lied to the American people lied to the 911 commission, lied to everyone and furthermore the government did all of the alleged investigation into 911, what else are they lying about?

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If they have deliberately lied about “one thing”, how do we know they haven’t lied about everything else? In a court of law if a witness has been caught lying in his or hers testimony in many cases their entire testimony is stricken from the recorded or just toss out because, it is not creditable.

Anyone who has done some real research into the 911 events will find the government lied and covered up their mistakes as well, why do you think no one was ever held accountable for not doing their jobs on the morning of 911? No, in fact they were giving promotions and pay raise, not bad for not doing your job.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by beard

We have and here is your proof that the government, lied to the American people lied to the 911 commission, lied to everyone and furthermore the government did all of the alleged investigation into 911, what else are they lying about?

BREAKING 9/11 NEWS: FBI Says Barbara Olsen Did Not Call Ted Olsen. Bush Solicitor General LIED !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If they have deliberately lied about “one thing”, how do we know they haven’t lied about everything else? In a court of law if a witness has been caught lying in his or hers testimony in many cases their entire testimony is stricken from the recorded or just toss out because, it is not creditable.

Anyone who has done some real research into the 911 events will find the government lied and covered up their mistakes as well, why do you think no one was ever held accountable for not doing their jobs on the morning of 911? No, in fact they were giving promotions and pay raise, not bad for not doing your job.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by impressme]

Ted Olson did talk to his wife on that fateful flight. I know you hate that fact, and the fact that dozens of others did. I could prove it to you. But I learned a year ago it's pointless. Proving the errors of anti-Americans is a pointless task.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by beard]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

I do get a laugh at what anti-Americans choose to believe.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by beard]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Anti American ??????????????? I'm nothing but Red, White, and Blue.

You got anything to bring to any conversation or you just gonna patrol and bull#?

Your still avoiding how everything I said was untrue.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One thing I would like to have more information on is the speech by Donald Rumsfield on 9/10/01, which stated they couldn't account for $2,300,000,000,000 (Thats 2 trillion, 300 billion $) in our spending budget. (tax payer money that could have been spent on our recent economic stimulus.)

Then the next day something hits the pentagon in the perfect spot. A spot where they are remodeling, except for the people investigating Rumsfield's claim, who died in the attack.

Is this true? I believe I heard it in Loose Change.
Did they start the investigation again?
or were all relevant files lost?

hmmm?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Anti American ??????????????? I'm nothing but Red, White, and Blue.

You got anything to bring to any conversation or you just gonna patrol and bull#?

Your still avoiding how everything I said was untrue.

I decided 1 year ago, it's best people like you seek the truth yourself. But you won't. I have learned.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
One thing I would like to have more information on is the speech by Donald Rumsfield on 9/10/01, which stated they couldn't account for $2,300,000,000,000 (Thats 2 trillion, 300 billion $) in our spending budget. (tax payer money that could have been spent on our recent economic stimulus.)

Then the next day something hits the pentagon in the perfect spot. A spot where they are remodeling, except for the people investigating Rumsfield's claim, who died in the attack.

Is this true? I believe I heard it in Loose Change.
Did they start the investigation again?
or were all relevant files lost?

hmmm?

Are you kidding me? This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"How many of you terrorist sympathizers bought into that gibberash?"

Sorry, I haven't yet reached the delusional state where I sympathize with fictional characters. When I do, I will be sure to jump on the bandwagon and start to generalize, stereotype and insult people who dare to not believe what I believe.

I will also make sure to sound like a broken record for over 8 years and counting, in the hopes that some people will believe my "gibberash" (

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Then why you on a forum ??? Discussing ???

If your so enlightened, then why don't you bless the rest of this board with your infinite intelligence other than discrediting people, with.....

"That's all wrong".

Infact the commission was so messed up, Max Cleland said # it half way through...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Then why you on a forum ??? Discussing ???

If your so enlightened, then why don't you bless the rest of this board with your infinite intelligence other than discrediting people, with.....

"That's all wrong".

Giving the facts to Anti-Americans accomplishes nothing. they live in their own "paranoid" World.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"How many of you terrorist sympathizers bought into that gibberash?"

Sorry, I haven't yet reached the delusional state where I sympathize with fictional characters. When I do, I will be sure to jump on the bandwagon and start to generalize, stereotype and insult people who dare to not believe what I believe.

I will also make sure to sound like a broken record for over 8 years and counting, in the hopes that some people will believe my "gibberash" (

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join