It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 9/11 evidence do you want to see more of?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

I'm not paranoid about anything.

And I'm not Anti American, name calling is not tolerated on this board, and even more its twice as pathetic behind a computer screen, I love how people like you always get a set of e-balls when getting on the net, its cool.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by beard

I'm not paranoid about anything.

And I'm not Anti American, name calling is not tolerated on this board, and even more its twice as pathetic behind a computer screen, I love how people like you always get a set of e-balls when getting on the net, its cool.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

No biggy. send me your personal info via private message and I'll send you mine. I promise you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Identity theft, happens all the time, SO no thank you.

That's not paranoia, that's just being smart. To bad I can't say the same for you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
One thing I would like to have more information on is the speech by Donald Rumsfield on 9/10/01, which stated they couldn't account for $2,300,000,000,000...

A member called SwampFox has provided a fair bit of insight into this in another thread. He has explained in detail the truth behind this 'missing money'. There really is no 'conspiracy' here. Well... not one in which it is linked to 9/11 in some way.

Rewey

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Identity theft, happens all the time, SO no thank you.

That's not paranoia, that's just being smart. To bad I can't say the same for you.

What if I go 1st? Still scared?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
No biggy. send me your personal info via private message and I'll send you mine. I promise you.

What the??? You've clearly not read any of the T&C of the site. It's your first day here and you're going off like a pork chop.

I get the feeling that many people will have the feeling that you're a previously banned member logged in with another new account... I'll bet many who have been on ATS for a while could probably name a few suspects...

Rew

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
Give me just 1, just 1 person who's admitted...

How long did it take for Deepthroat from the Watergate scandal to be uncovered? 35 years? Why do you assume anyone would wait less than a decade and suddenly put their hands up... "Yep - it was me!"

Rew

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

You 15 ???

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

Ted Olson did talk to his wife on that fateful flight. I know you hate that fact, and the fact that dozens of others did. I could prove it to you. But I learned a year ago it's pointless. Proving the errors of anti-Americans is a pointless task.

Ted Olson never spoke to his wife on that fateful flight and that’s a fact. Had you bother to read the facts that where giving to you, you may have realized I am right? Instead, you chose to ignore credible sources and post negative, hateful, remarks just showing how ignorant you are.

If your lame excuse to why you cannot show me “creditable evidences” that Ted Olson spoke to his wife because, you think I am “anti-American” is good enough to get you off the hook from presenting credible evidence you are sadly mistaken. You just showed all of us that you can’t prove your ridiculous accusations.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thank you for the intelligent posts in this thread.

There are people on this site that are interested in obtaining information and learning as much as possible about all aspects of a subject before developing a conclusion.

I just don't see how you can take the constant flaming, harassment and trolling that I see here. This thread is one of the worst I've seen today.

But please, keep posting. There are people reading this that are genuinely interested in the topic.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Funny this beard guy has gone out of his way to derail a thread that asks what 9/11 evidence you'd like to see more of.

Why are you even posting on this site and thread?
Why are you arguing with people just asking for mor evidence?

It is like someone gave you an objective and you are just followering orders.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Funny this beard guy has gone out of his way to derail a thread that asks what 9/11 evidence you'd like to see more of.

Why are you even posting on this site and thread?
Why are you arguing with people just asking for mor evidence?

It is like someone gave you an objective and you are just followering orders.

I agree.....

After reading this thread it seems this 'beard' character has joined ATS to derail and spread disinfo.....

The two threads that he started were made to discredit Alex Jones...

Seems TPTB are getting very nervous because the truth of 9-11 is about to come out......'paid shills' who post on here are powerless to stop it..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Evidence I would like to see more of: I would like to see any debunker provide an answer as to what force was propelling multi ton steel beams out of the towers at speeds close to 70mph during the collapses. One would think a gravity driven collapse would pull the beams straight down, not throw them out over 500feet at high rates of speed?

I've never seen this explanations for these projectiles explained by any debunker.

For a better explanation of the answers I seek see point #6,7 and 8 at www.csi911.info...

Beard? Anyone else?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by superleadoverdrive]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by superleadoverdrive

I didn't know controlled demolitions had those characterists.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I want to see some leaked pager/text messages from 911, say... 573.000 of them?

Wikileaks to put forward 573.000 text messages from 9/11-2001
www.abovetopsecret.com...

acording to wikileaks's twitter page they are coming within 24 hours

twitter.com...

these messages will have media coverage, and they will reveal what we already know:
the government lowered all defences.
The media will scrudinice and look back, so I feel this will bring some good media coverage, maybe the media will even look into the Israeli connection to 911!

www.historycommons.org...

www.historycommons.org...

Investigators within the DEA, INS, and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying is considered career suicide. A highly placed investigator says there are tie-ins between the spy ring and 9/11. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. Its classified information.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by conar]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
beard: I didn't know controlled demolitions had those characterists.

thats a smidge worse than useless for an answer. Please try again

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superleadoverdrive

tHE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS QUITE EASY TO FIND.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beard

But you won't give it to him, cause hes anti- American cause he has questions ?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by beard

But you won't give it to him, cause hes anti- American cause he has questions ?

The answers are easy to find. If truthers really cared they'd find them. But they don't. They don't want to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join