It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KSM Defense "These Men Are NOT Terrorists."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying that I am not a "truther," nor do I believe there is a conspiracy surrounding 9-11, however....

I just heard an interesting sound clip from KSM's Defense Counsel. The graduate of Harvard and the US AirForce Academy says, and I roughly quote:

"If these men have only a moment to stand up to the US Government's propaganda, I'll say 'its about time.' .... These men are not terrorists."

Now the propaganda, and Obama being 'biased' for saying these men will get the death penalty before there is even a trial - I can understand. That's just good defense work. But "These men are not terrorists."?

Almost sounds like there will be more than a "platform" for their anti-American views. The men have already plead not-guilty. Now a flat out denial of actions, which if they went according to the Government's account, would absolutely be terrorism.

Is this trial going to take a turn toward conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Could you please point to the source which "roughly" says these men are not terrorist? Otherwise it's just hearsay.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

If these men have only a moment to stand up to the US Government's propaganda, I'll say 'its about time.' .... These men are not terrorists."

That is for the trial to determine, regardless of where and who tries them.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Attorney Scott Fenstermaker. Saw it on Fox. The section of the quote "These men are not terrorists" is verbatim.

edit: new info.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by snusfanatic]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So, you guys have the information. I will post it here just to make certian you do.

You all have the evidence you claim implicates the United States Governement with the 911 Attacks. Contack KSM's attorney and give it to him or this man is certain to either spend the rest of his life in jail, or die.

Scott L. Fenstermaker, Esq
300 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10022
T: 212-302-0201 C: 917-817-9001 E: [email protected]
www.fenstermakerlaw.com...

www.fenstermakerlaw.com...

Man up!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

So, you guys have the information. I will post it here just to make certian you do.

Who are you addressing this to? I don't see any of the posters on this thread saying anything of the sort.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

good point. I in fact, hope these men hang. I just found this quite provacotive and have enough 'truther' friends to not shy away completely form those who might believe there is a conspiracy involved.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Who are you addressing this to?

The truthers that place blame on the Unites States Government Trust me, there are many in this forum. (911 Conspiracy Theory... )

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

The truthers that place blame on the Unites States Government Trust me, there are many in this forum. (911 Conspiracy Theory... )

Perhaps there are, but this thread is about the OP, and so far, I don't see any of those people on this thread. Personally, I believe that it was radical Muslims that planned and carried out 9/11.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I apologize for the derail!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
1. No evidence of the sort from the truthers or anyone that proves the govt. were responsible.

2. The most likely and best explanation is given by the govt.

3. Hang the bastard.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
1. No evidence of the sort from the truthers or anyone that proves the govt. were responsible.

Denying the evidence doesn't make it disappear.

It's only "most likely" to those who have done little to no research, or have a lack of comprehension of simple science and physics.

3. Hang the bastard.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

It's only "most likely" to those who have done little to no research, or have a lack of comprehension of simple science and physics.

3. Hang the bastard.

I wonder if Bonez would let the innocent KSM stay at his home? Would he do it for 2K a month? Let KSM live with him?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Hang Bonez as well....

... OK only kidding this time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Hang Bonez as well....

... OK only kidding this time.

He shouldn't be hung. He should forced out of America and given fair value for all his assets he can't take with him. America should even pay for his flight to the destination of his choice.

It's time America stops acting like little sissies. All terrorist apologists like BoneZ should be given this more than fair deal.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
All terrorist apologists like BoneZ should be given this more than fair deal.

Nowhere did I ever say that KSM was innocent of anything. And not knowing me from Adam, you chose to use one of your first posts on your first day here to attack me.

So sad....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard
All terrorist apologists like BoneZ should be given this more than fair deal.

Nowhere did I ever say that KSM was innocent of anything. And not knowing me from Adam, you chose to use one of your first posts on your first day here to attack me.

So sad....

You know you think KSM is innocent but youre too afraid to say it. You're too afraid to say what you believe KSM's role was in 9/11. Truthers do not stand by their convictions. And you, a truther, will never say what you believe KSM's role was in 9/11. Repeatedly, your type dodge the questions, yet your type "demand" their questions get answered.

I didn't attack you. I just gave my opinion to what should be done with terrorist apologists like yourself.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by beard]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Do you think he's guilty?

Should he be hanged?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So, Bonez in addition to supporting Mr. Gage with a percentage of your paycheck, will you be presenting this "evidence" to KSM's attorney? If not, why? Why will you like the other truthers let this man die?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by beard

Do you think he's guilty?

Should he be hanged?

Yes... no doubt.

No, because that's what he wants. To be a martyr. Let the scum bag rot in a tiny cell with the rest of the scum of the earth. I see a nice 7 ft x 12 ft cell at ADX Florence in his future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join