It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people in the truth movement believe such selfish ideals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I understand the truth movement and what they are trying to do, but the thing that gets me, is why you cannot understand others need to live there lifes too. People are generally so selfish and i think the main reason alot of you choose to be in the truth movement is that you do not want to be tortured, but its ok for others to be.

If you do not think so, why do you watch things like saw, and 24 that portrays tortuire is great and needed.

The goals of the ptb to actually bring something into all lifes of humans everywhere, whats wrong in essence with this goal?

Do you people in the truth movement really look into yourself, and understand that everyone on this planet who is alive should at least have a basic standard in that life.

I wrote this on alex jones prisonplanet forum, and i got banned(imgine that, someone just asking for truthers to be truful with themselves). I was just asking truthers to question why they are truthers. What really do you actually want in this world, and do you not want everyone everywhere to at least have some chance in life.

I say to you people here, whats wrong with the eu coming together. What standard of life do humans really need, do you really need to all be millionaires, or to have the chance to be?

I think alot of this truther movement is about people being selfish, and not wanting anyone to take away there comfort zone, and the fact that they are born in western countries, or 1st world countries that may give a chance to people to live a life.

I say to all you truthers, you should look deep down, and ask yourself, if you do not want what the ptb want, i.e the one world thing, what is it you want for the world?

Do people come into this world, just with some having a chance at life, or should humans all have a chance at all having something, they can smile about in life.

I ask you truthers what is it you really want? Just what world can be practical, for everyone to have a chance at something.

Thoughts.....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

So are you trying to say that you are pro-NWO because you think the PTB would make sure to take care of everyone in the Third World?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

No i think why are you people against what the eu brings, and why do you think its bad.

I understand why you ask about the third world, but are you sure like i asked, what is it you really want for the world.

Have you people ever asked yourself, what is it you want and why are you a truther really.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Well first off I am not a truther and I could care less about the EU either way because I am from the US.

I think most people want to help the poor in the world, but it is not as easy as giving them some money.

I guess I don't see where you are going with the 911 truthers are selfish and don't like the EU thing, but it is early and I am usually stupid util about noon.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If the powers that be are indeed altruistic and just trying to help humanity...

why would they not simply come out and say it?

No one hides beneficial plans, unless someone is getting screwed. TPTB are not our benefactors.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I dont care about else, but pharma business, as it has affected me on personal level, now- my family lives in eastern europe, if they go around spraying black lungs stuff and anyone dies, i donno what i do, probably something bad to them really

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

No i am not talking about the 911 truthers here. I am talking about all of us, what is it people really want?

On the true intentions of the ptb, who knows, but heck eu people should be thankful that for the last 60 years we have not had war and nuclear weapons kept us from going to war, with russia in europe.

People keep going on about this and that in the truth movement. But like i said people should ask themselves what really are they doing, and what do they really want deep down.

Are you saying we should really keep going on like this forever. I think the eu thing is amazing, no matter what you say. I will give you an example.

Europe, has had thousands of years of wars. We have fought over so many different things. If they can get us to live in peace, and not goto war, why on earth is the middle east any different?

You hear that the middle east is different, why? Europe has had thousands of years of wars, why is it different than the middle east?

The only reason is that the people running israel, want it all there, and the hardliners a#on both side are not targeted, like they where in europe.

Thats what i mean, europe has done an amazing thing, so whats is the truthers view of why they think this is bad?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well if I were European I would think it was bad because my country would have gave up a great deal of soveriegnty in order to join. But I guess if you like people from other countries and nationalities making up laws for you then no big deal I guess.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

No i am not talking about the 911 truthers here. I am talking about all of us, what is it people really want?

People keep going on about this and that in the truth movement. But like i said people should ask themselves what really are they doing, and what do they really want deep down.

we are just investigators that do not take BS for granded thats all

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I understand the truth movement and what they are trying to do, but the thing that gets me, is why you cannot understand others need to live there lifes too. People are generally so selfish and i think the main reason alot of you choose to be in the truth movement is that you do not want to be tortured, but its ok for others to be.

If you do not think so, why do you watch things like saw, and 24 that portrays tortuire is great and needed.

The goals of the ptb to actually bring something into all lifes of humans everywhere, whats wrong in essence with this goal?

Do you people in the truth movement really look into yourself, and understand that everyone on this planet who is alive should at least have a basic standard in that life.

I wrote this on alex jones prisonplanet forum, and i got banned(imgine that, someone just asking for truthers to be truful with themselves). I was just asking truthers to question why they are truthers. What really do you actually want in this world, and do you not want everyone everywhere to at least have some chance in life.

I say to you people here, whats wrong with the eu coming together. What standard of life do humans really need, do you really need to all be millionaires, or to have the chance to be?

I think alot of this truther movement is about people being selfish, and not wanting anyone to take away there comfort zone, and the fact that they are born in western countries, or 1st world countries that may give a chance to people to live a life.

I say to all you truthers, you should look deep down, and ask yourself, if you do not want what the ptb want, i.e the one world thing, what is it you want for the world?

Do people come into this world, just with some having a chance at life, or should humans all have a chance at all having something, they can smile about in life.

I ask you truthers what is it you really want? Just what world can be practical, for everyone to have a chance at something.

Thoughts.....

Your thread leaves a lot to be desired.
Your case is very cloudy. By addressing TRUTHERS as some sort of Anti PTB people.
I would suggest that you divulge what country you live in and or support as it pertains to the EU.
It seems your only goal here is to support the EU. Nothing wrong with that.
But if it is that you want to discuss say so. There are plenty folks ready to argue against you as I have seen on other threads.
Your views are way obscure.

new topics

top topics

join