It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Not Separate From Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Time to end the fear and negativity here on ATS. No more negative threads from me from now on. This message is from my source, a very remarkable person. As usual, I cannot say who the source is. This person doesn't use a computer, neither has a cell phone. This person is off the grid. Some of you will find this message useful, some of you will not. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

Here we go:

No matter when the first contact comes, no matter if it will be tomorrow, in 3 months of 5 years, humans need to understand this:

We are not separate from them. We are not separate from our extra terrestrial brothers and sisters.

If you have a friend in let's say Ontario, it is no different if you have a friend on let's say Vega.

We have to change our mindset. We have to stop thinking that we are alone in the universe.

We might have not made the global contact yet, we might not have seen them yet, yet we have to realize that they are out there, plenty of them, all across the universe. The distance is longer than for example from Los Angeles to New York, but it doesn't change the fact that they ARE out there.

If you have a friend living 10,000 miles apart from you and you don't see each other often, it doesn't mean that your friend doesn't exist.

We have to stop thinking about ourselves as We, The High And Mighty Humans, The Masters Of The Universe, The Kings Of This Planet, The Epitome Of Intelligence - and we have to start thinking about ourselves as WE, THE HUMANS, A PART OF THE GALACTIC FAMILY.

Extra terrestrials would never see us as black, white, rich, poor, democrat, republican, skeptic, believer, Christian, Buddhist - they will see us as ONE RACE.

And we are not separate from them. As long as we keep thinking that we are separate from them, we remain being separate from them.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Time to end the fear and negativity here on ATS. No more negative threads from me from now on. This message is from my source, a very remarkable person. As usual, I cannot say who the source is. This person doesn't use a computer, neither has a cell phone. This person is off the grid. Some of you will find this message useful, some of you will not. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

I don't understand how you can respectfully expect anyone to take anything from this.

Honestly, i don't.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's true, if we saw a green martian and a blue martian, they're just going to be viewed as Martians. Racism is only the negative stereotypes associated with skin colors. If green martian and blue martian behave the same as each other, we'd have very little to work with in the way of prejudism, but might I suggest: As "green" is associated with boogers, we call the green aliens "Boogers" and favor the blue ones.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

If you have a friend living 10,000 miles apart from you and you don't see each other often, it doesn't mean that your friend doesn't exist.

Cause not it's a physical friend,you already know they exist.

Extra terrestrials would never see us as black, white, rich, poor, democrat, republican, skeptic, believer, Christian, Buddhist - they will see us as ONE RACE.

No they wouldn't as we are different racers of Humans,posibley one Race tastier than the other

WE, THE HUMANS, A PART OF THE GALACTIC FAMILY.

No we are not we are all part of the Earth family.

Anything not from this Earth should be seen as a Threat until we have Evidence that proves otherwise!

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Anything not from this Earth should be seen as a Threat until we have Evidence that proves otherwise!

See, I just don't get people who think like you.

Why can't it be- Anything not from this earth should be seen as a friend until we have evidence that proves otherwise! ????

Go figure...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
[This message is from my source, a very remarkable person. As usual, I cannot say who the source is.

Spookmeister!

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were Richard C. Hoagland or Steven Greer! You learn well young Jedi!

IRM

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well said, Spooky. I am of the same thought. They are us, we are them, and no amount of disinfo will ever change my mind about this. We only look like we do because someone made us to look that way, in their image, by the way. S&F.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If "they" operate with secrecy, "they" must have an evil plan.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Zelong

See, I just don't get people who think like you.

Why can't it be- Anything not from this earth should be seen as a friend until we have evidence that proves otherwise! ????

Go figure...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

G'day jinx880101,I understand what you have said here I have noticed two sorts of reactions to the arrival of aliens on Earth,

1) People think they would meet them Submissively with open arms.
2) Others are way more wary like my self,Humans should be very suspicious and keep a close eye always if/when this meeting occurs.

When a stranger comes to our doors we don't just let them in, first we sus them out But never let them in.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Assuming that Human Nature is relative, there is a good and a evil, a smart and a stupid, a rich and a poor.

Until we know more about them, how many they're are, and WHY they left us here.

(Guy's lets be real, they have intervened with history since the dawn of time)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We're One on an omniverse level. One Soul, literally. We vibrate at a unique signature energy vibration, and we do not have equal experiences, some evolve, some de-evolve, some are the love of the Creator, others.......love power.

The idea that there is this egomaniac humans thinking they're the center of the universe.
Well, I keep thinking when the kind of disclosure occurs that will benefit the majority of humans on earth and free them, that the only ones who would pose a threat and possible sack all the cities when they find out they were lied to is this small minority group of middle class, or upper middle class western men who thus far think they call the shots, (they live in democracies that serve them), nothing is hidden, politicians don't lie (just misinformed sometimes), and they are enjoying good lives because they deserve it and have good work ethics and rest of the human race 9/10, vast majority are losers, hence they all deserve abject poverty.

Let me tell you something, most of the world are extremely poor people, women and children, disenfranchised from their natural right to the land and to gathering, growing their own food, from their own survival and treated as if they are worth nothing. That is billions of humans on this planet. They are not ego maniacs and they are very loved by this universe.

I was told by one of my advisors, L'Arna, that Africa is the model for earth used throughout the cosmos and that unless disclosure addresses our economic slavery and implements plans to equalize people, heal them, distribute all things, as in Anthra Andromeda's thread, its not the right group.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
These threads about alien intervention are so funny.

Most people can't even relate to the stranger they meet at the grocery store and are talking about extra-terrestrials as if they were of super-importance for our current living.

You know what. All these "aliens" that people speak of are really just that fellow human being that you dont say hi to, that you dont smile to, that you try not to look in their eyes because of whatever foolish reason you may have. This "alien" entity is nothing more then the furthest part of yourself of which you fear to know better, thus the whole spooky mistery (pun intended?).

Im an alien for most of you because you cant understand me. Few are aliens to me because I understand that we are all the same, looking for the same thing. But once in a while some strange entity (a person, animal, a light or even vegetable) behaves oddly and makes me question why are they here and if they are really just like me. Those are aliens to me that can scare me for being so different (in respect to what I have experienced before or at least remember experiencing) but then I realize that they really arent that different at all, that they are all just here to create this perfect puzzle-clock-thing, that I wouldnt be myself if they werent weird like they are.

Why dont we all just stop talking about extra-terrestrials? We can start talking about them again once we understand what is close to us, our fellow human beings. Why jump so many steps? Lets do this right, each step at a time, we can try to understand extra-terrestrials after we understand ourselves, humans.

I think I ought to create a thread about this. I've been thinking about it for a while. Thanks Spooky for being the final catalyst of this idea that has been surfacing on my mind, you devilish alien!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I really didn't read anything of importance or substance from Spooky Fox Mulder's Source in fact I feel the Source was trying to convey what you are about to write.

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

G'day jinx880101,I understand what you have said here I have noticed two sorts of reactions to the arrival of aliens on Earth, 1) People think they would meet them Submissively with open arms. 2) Others are way more wary like my self,Humans should be very suspicious and keep a close eye always if/when this meeting occurs. When a stranger comes to our doors we don't just let them in, first we sus them out But never let them in. Zelong.

Alright, you make a point with the stranger at your door scenario.

Although I think we should think twice about being unnecessarily hostile to beings unknown to us.

Maybe you just need to rephrase, & replace the word 'threat'.

Your reply kind of reminded me of 'fight or flight' mode that people are becoming more inclined to act upon.

Being wary & cautious is one thing compared to treating others a real threat.

Thanks for the honest & decent reply
It is a rarity on this forum...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The idea that there is this egomaniac humans thinking they're the center of the universe.

Yes, that is quite right, my friend. That is what many humans think about themselves. But fortunately, more and more are awakening now.

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Thanks Spooky for being the final catalyst of this idea that has been surfacing on my mind, you devilish alien!

Thank you, Geladinhu.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

We are not separate from them. We are not separate from our extra terrestrial brothers and sisters.

If you have a friend in let's say Ontario, it is no different if you have a friend on let's say Vega.

Yes it is different. If my friend in ontario came over to my house we would be able to speak to each other in english and his arrival would not break headlines. Also if my friend down the street is a dog there is a huge difference between me and the dog just like there would be a huge difference between myself and an alien from vega, even if he did look just like jodie fosters father.

We have to change our mindset. We have to stop thinking that we are alone in the universe.

Who is we buddy?

Of course he exists. But if i claim to have a friend a few million light years away it does not mean a: that he exists b: that he is my friend.

And we are not separate from them. As long as we keep thinking that we are separate from them, we remain being separate from them.

Grab a dictionary and look up seperate. We are seperate from them that is why we live on earth and they do not.

new topics

top topics

join