It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Poverty's only hope.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Childish thought into motion;

Q: Who makes money?
A: We make money.
Q: Who is we?
A: Humans.
Q: So why dont we make money and give it for free to other nations in need since we can make it?
A: Because we are dummies.




posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


Because they'll use it to buy AK-47s and land mines.

They don't only need money, they need infrastructure and jobs; money follows.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


I dont think you've thought this through thoroughly. I hope you realize we are in recession and money is becoming harder and harder to make. Why would I want to give my money away when I need it too.


[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


Because they'll use it to buy AK-47s and land mines.

They don't only need money, they need infrastructure and jobs; money follows.


I said that we CREATE money so let us CREATE for them for FREE.

So basically, we are not allowing them to go through their natural progress as we once went, assuming we as "Western Civilization" but instead prefer them to watch and die.

They are bound not to be developed!

The judge has said so far.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


I dont think you've thought this through thoroughly. I hope you realize we are in recession and money is becoming harder and harder to make. Why would I want to give my money away when I need it too.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]


When economic crisis ever happens. Trust me; you wont have the chance to go to the toilet because you will be too busy being inside a civil war.

I didnt say, give your money, I said MAKE/CREATE money. Print more money.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


We cant do that neither. Why? Because the greenback is backed up by labor, wealth and property of US citizens. If citizens stopped working the dollar would be worth nothing. All exports from America are manufactured in state, If there is no one to make these goods, then the Greenback is worthless. I see where your coming from, But if you just continue to print money then the country would fall into even bigger debt.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let us not talk about the money flowing from "undeveloped" countries to your country in which your country uses it for you as well; if you want to take this so far, I will put your head at the far end of the line.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


Why would I want to argue with you? I simply corrected you. No need to carry this on if your going to go off subject.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


We cant do that neither. Why? Because the greenback is backed up by Gold. There has to be enough gold to support the the greenback. I see where your coming from, But if you just continue to print money then the country would fall into even bigger debt.


What is a greenback?

We can go to space, but we cannot print "more money".

~~

We have banks that can never fall down regardless of their debt, yet we just cant do that neither.

We can spend a wasteful amount of money for useless products, yet we cant do that neither.

We can do so much sic #e, yet again, we can do absolutely nothing.

Wrong.

Its money value and money politics.

Nothing having to do with "actual cant-dos".



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS.Invictus
I said that we CREATE money so let us CREATE for them for FREE.

So basically, we are not allowing them to go through their natural progress as we once went, assuming we as "Western Civilization" but instead prefer them to watch and die.

They are bound not to be developed!

The judge has said so far.


As noble as your thinking may be. Giving them a civilized infrastructure like we have is not going to solve any problems for them.

Without learning from their struggles to overcome, they will lack the knowledge to uphold that which has been given to them.

I can give you a car, but if you're not smart enough to learn how to drive it .. The car will not last long and you'll be back to where you started to begin with.

Give a man a fish - Teach a man to fish etc.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 





What is a greenback? We can go to space, but we cannot print "more money".


Greenback is Legal tender(money)

And its not about what we can and cant do. Its about whats legal.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well the first thing is for them to be able to survive; reach a minimal level of food and water.

The rest will come, if there is life to be left for that to happen.

You know why we/they dont wont that to happen?

We/They like the idea of them dying.

We love it to death. Our pure entertainment.

I never understood the fact of humans producing something to "survive" but do not want others to survive with it.

Money does not grow from trees, or fall from the sky.

Money is not limited nor could ever reach a NDS; natural dry season.

Money is infinite yet we just dont want to give it away.



posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


Brother I think you're somewhat under educated when it comes to the ways of the world.

Before we get into this whole conviluted discussion of "US vs. Them" .. Who is "Them" that you're referring to?



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


We cant do that neither. Why? Because the greenback is backed up by Gold. There has to be enough gold to support the the greenback. I see where your coming from, But if you just continue to print money then the country would fall into even bigger debt.


Sorry, but the U.S. dollar is not backed by gold. It hasn't been backed by gold since 1971. It is now backed by NOTHING.
Gold Standard



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Please name one needy nation on this earth that the ruling elite don't live in better luxury than most of us will ever see?

You can't because those impoverished nations are ruled by crooked and greedy people.

How exactly do you plan to get the money to those who need it?



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup
 


You are partially correct. I've corrected my post.

Heres a link to a site which explains, in detail what the US Dollar is backed by.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 





What is a greenback? We can go to space, but we cannot print "more money".


Greenback is Legal tender(money)

And its not about what we can and cant do. Its about whats legal.


I thought the law was based on morals and ethics, not pure idiocy.

I guess I was wrong all along.

Shame to me!



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Please name one needy nation on this earth that the ruling elite don't live in better luxury than most of us will ever see?

You can't because those impoverished nations are ruled by crooked and greedy people.

How exactly do you plan to get the money to those who need it?


I dont plan.

Since I know, that it will never ever never ever happen, I thought I should amuse my self once again by taking down so-called Ancient Mysteries to the level of a child.

Seems to me my job so far worked.

Although I do admit, that even when the money that gets into those countries; to avoid being called whatever, on a bure basic level, nothing happens [on a macroscopic level].

The reasons are simple; again and again, politics, greed, corruption, blah.

Being orchestrated by no other than UN.

After finding out, partially the "truth" about money laundring in places like Africa; i.e historical uprising of dictators, UN agreement, ect, I decided never to give money at all to anything that was "charitable".

Finally, I managed to cleanse some of my guilt and sin.

Go me religion!



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
reply to post by SS.Invictus
 


Brother I think you're somewhat under educated when it comes to the ways of the world.

Before we get into this whole conviluted discussion of "US vs. Them" .. Who is "Them" that you're referring to?


Brother lets play hangman.

The word starts with P.

Ha.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Money ? I don't understand.

I you talk to me globally : what is the production of the country in food, what is the capacity of production, what is the level of education. Then maybe i will understand.

MONEY MONEY MONEY : economy is an illusion.

translate.google.com...

Money is like a religion with a god / but nobody understand that this god is made by us.

if you can hear me : what is the problem of distributing food, when the country produce a lot more than the population need ?

Tell me , just tell me !

There is no problem ! SO where is the need of monetizing food ? THEN POVERTY, AND SUFFER ... ETC !

This is a mental illness world , this is crasy : capitalism ( or communism : a state capitalism , just like a capitalism in a global empire ) tells you : this is your duty you have to suffer.

And people accept !

BUT IS THERE ALTERNATIVES ?

YES !

translate.google.com...



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join