It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory is at hand! FREE BEER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Victory IS at hand, but I'm sorry to inform you that the free beer was a joke. You all should know that nothing in life comes free.

All jokes aside. I want to take this moment to remind us all that Humanity will always prevail. Regardless of how tight the chains of tyranny and opression may feel at times. How heavy the burden of Truth may be, and insurmountable the pursuit of it may seem.

Light and Truth will always prevail.

Can you name even one dictatorship that has withstood the test of time? One tyrant who had life everlasting? One Rome that never burned? When has Evil taken a Hold and made it a Firmament? Nay ever has such a thing happened, and nay ever it will.

It's easy to get caught up in all the hype. Let's be honest, sometimes it's even exhilarating. But nay ever should we lose sight of the way it will always end.

The idea of a New World Order is frightening to many. However much we may dislike it, it will happen. It is an inevitability, but always remember.

We will all be United one day. United in a New World Order. It may be the New World Order everyone is afraid of, but always remember.

This New World Order will burn like every other Kingdom, and out of it's ashes will rise the True New World Order. For we will have suffered United, and out of that suffering will be a bond formed in the shape of Humanity; which is something we all seem to have lost. Our opressors, whoever they may be, have the ability to seem larger than life. Undefeatable even, but always remember.

Humanity will always win. For they are one, and we are many. Losses may be many, and sacrifices tough, but always remember.

Every plan that has ever been written is fallible. For every plan is carried out by Man, and Man, is fallible. As dark as it often may seem, always remember.

There is always Light at the end of the tunnel. Even though that tunnel may seem to stretch an eternity. The journey is long, and road is hard, but always remember.

Maybe there will be free beer after all......

-dillon mark reed

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It seems light and truth only prevail so another dictator can take the place of his predecessor.

Same goes with everything on earth, one thing goes bad so another can go worse.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It seems sir, you owe me a beer. I will not leave until I get a beer.

You can promise gold, riches, fame, women, but NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE renigs on buying a round.

I will call you on it, the next time I see you at the pub!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
True Light and Truth can only be acquired when there is free beer.

Till that day comes, it'll be hardships and lies till the very end.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My butt kind of itches.

Second lines are just really bad sometimes.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The only reason I clicked on this thread is because it had "Free Beer" in the title.

I'm disappointed and still without beer

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Why spread your Doom and Gloom?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What does that have to do with anything that was posted above? Please stop trying to derail one of the few positive threads found on this board.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I assure you, if I ever bump into at the pub, I'll buy you a beer. Until then we all have to drink on our own dimes.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

But at that end...................FREE BEER FOR EVERYONE!!!!

The day will come. It is inevitable, as much as we love to ignore it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Why spread false hope?

It's not really doom and gloom, it's life.. and the human race is used to it by now.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

That reminds me of the sign you always see hanging up in bars:

Free Beer... Tomorrow!

lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I believe I was promised free beer ???

god damn sucked in again....lol

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
so were is my beer? i demand my beer sir.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Victory is at hand! FREE BEER?

I got laid off and have no money and I have not had a beer in 2 weeks. What a tease. I saw a glimmer of hope for a second their then my dreams got smashed.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
so in the end we dont get victory OR free beer. bummer.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm going to grab an old milwaukee

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Fear and panic will find eachother and though they do not deserve eachother(all deserve to find their paths) it will be so. Similar for the other end of the spectrum.

See you there Namaste. Thanks for the thread, it's much preferred reading on this end. Keep on keepin on my friend.

new topics

top topics

join