It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dialysis Unit Closing Hits Illegal Immigrants Hard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Agreed. Keep in mind that we give Mexico $4bn/year in foreign aid.

Also keep in mind that on the southern border of Mexico the Mexican army is positioned to keep Central Americans from entering Mexico. Funny how that works.

The entire issue with Mexico is a farse. I have a solution - take all of the troops we currently have in Afganistan, which is a losing cause and put them on our southern border. The fact that we have not solved this easy problem tells you that there are very powerful forces invested in the status-quo. Any wanker with a puppy knows what he needs to do to secure his yard. We can't secure our border? Oh, we can send rockets into space, take pictures of Mars and Venus, but we can't build a fence? Give me a break.

Every illegal we find in this country should cost the Mexican's $10K in foreign aid (foreign aid, BTW is something I am strongly against, but if we are going to do it, place some conditions on it).

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HEY! I run a business in a field that has been over run by Illegal Aliens who are STEALING money from Americans by not only NOT being liceansed, but by being actual CRIMINALS who after doing work for you they give a extra key to their COMPADRES(mex. for accomplices), who come back when your not home and BURGLARIZE your home, violate the sanctity of your home and do HORRIBLE things to your HOME!

And YES! I have seen the aftermath,(when they call me and have not only to pay for another re-keying of their house, after PAYING the criminal earlier, having to pay to repair all the damage done, and replace whatever valuables they have lost, if possible) while the POLICE, homeowners look around at the damage your "PEOPLE" from south of the border, here illegally, have done!

Also, the state of CA. only has 1 PART-TIME investigator to try to keep these VILLIANS out of my industry!

I personnally have had to do the investigation and report to the Bureau of Investigative Services(pathetic misnomer for a bunch of commie loving stinko govt scum) in order to start the process of stopping these "IMMIGRANTS" from robbing and stealing and terrorizing Americans by pretending to be decent human beings and "trying to make a honest living", HAH!

I also NEVER buy products or tools made anywhere else EXCEPT America, which is difficult but well worth it! If I can't find what I need "made in America" I will either make it myself or go without before contributing to the COMMIE SCUM that have bribed/bought/blackmailed our "representitives" in order to destroy America!

Have you never heard about Russia/China pledging "in public" (the U.N.) to "Hang the Last American with the rope Capitalism has produced"!
If you haven't maybe you should SHUT UP and get a brain before you start spouting about feeling bad for the rest of the world!

I never buy anything from Wal-... or anyone else who places Russian[(tin foil in wal-../Chinese(all junk!] products in their store!

I AM AMERICA!!! What are You!?!

And if you pay attention to Ca. politics you will HERE about me next year as I WILL BE a Official Write-In Candidate for the office of Govenor of the State of California! I already have the forms filled out/info in HAND!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

p.s. look in my profile and at my previous comments about our corrupt Academia. if you dare!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's tough to decide what is the best thing to do. Many Americans go without services that illegals are leeching up for free. Illegals are also taking jobs from people.

I live part of the year in California and maintain a resident status in the state. As a result I pay taxes to CA on income that I do not even earn in the U.S.

My wife has a green card, so she is a legal immigrant. I have nothing against immigrants, unless they are illegal. Nothing gets me more bent out of shape than people draining resources that should be spent on legal citizens.

Some people hire illegal immigrants, but I refuse to. I will pay the full amount to have legal employees. Even the guys who cut my lawns are legal citizens. When I hired the company, I checked each and every one of their employees out. I figure that if they can't find work, they will go back to their own country. It is not entirely accurate to say that they do the jobs that Americans won't. They simply do it for much, much less.

Coming full circle to get back on topic. I think that anyone should get healthcare, but I think illegals should be sent back immediately upon discovery. I think everyone should be obligated to report an illegal immigrant. It is our duty as citizens to report crimes, right?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

It used to always be about giving a helping hand.
But because of mass coruption to unprecidented levels it's become hard enough to give yourself a helping hand let alone others.

Still just leaving these people out to die is pretty unimaginable.

The Americans have given a helping hand and so, so many times and have never been repaid in any way. Unless you count repaid in venom and contempt like they see now.

The USA pays untold millions (billions?) of dollars yearly to countries in leases to where the they have military bases. To say nothing of the employment those bases create for the local people in support.

The USA has a base in your city, you profit. But you want the filhty Americans out of your country NOW.

At the same time you complain that the closure of said USA military base will cause economic ruin in your area.

That is confusing, to say the least.

I've read about this happening time and again since WWII. So, which one is it? You want the USA there with their money, but not their presence?

Odd..

In refernece to WWII (the world now seems to give credit to the English and Russia winning the war alone, the Americans seem to be a minor afterthought):

The Americans gave how many billions of dollars in "Lend-Lease" aid to to Britian, Russia, and China? (To say nothing of the 450,000 USA soldiers that died on foreign battlefields in combat other countries like France and China)

England was starving and had near no resources until the USA "victory ships" arrived en-mass loaded with materiel.

The same was happening in Russia. Without the material supplied from the Americans, all would have been lost.

Of those billions and billions of dollars worth of aid they gave (to say nothing of the lives) what has been paid back to the Americans?

I'll make it simple for you: 0.00... None...

Nothing was ever repaid to the USA. The Americans simply forgave all those debts in the name of the greater good of final victory.

With all the internal strife at the time of WWII, China should still be on their knees thanking the USA's for destroying Japan's war machine on their own (did you know that your beloved Chairman Mao was gravely wounded in in WWII, only to be saved and returned to full health by USA medical doctors?).

I'm not enough trained in History, but I believe the Japanese were not going to stop until they had command of at least Australia and maybe India (or more).

Do not take the muslim attitude. The Americans are not a great satan. nor do they have evil intent.

Appearances aside, the USA is now bankrupt from giving and giving and giving to others for over 60 years, but still gives and gives and gives as need, but it is still despised.

Why??

Remember, your leaders and media are lying to you for their own gain. Making the USA evil is a simple target.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The Christian in me certainly doesn't want to see people suffer or die, no matter what the circumstance. We should pray that the Creator helps these people. But everything needs to be in perspective. These people broke the Law to get here. Jesus said "Render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's" I take this to mean don't willingly break the law of the land your in. There are places in Mexico where if they would have stayed home, they could get the treatment they needed. Mexico is not so poor that this is not so.

We should not reward these people for breaking the law. This clinic should have turned these people over for deportation once they got treatment. Because they did not, the clinic is in error and I am glad they are shutting down. The illegal aliens should turn themselves in to be deported or go back home and let their country tend to their medical needs.

If they came into this country through the proper channels that is a different story. Since they did not, they do not deserve any special treatment.. even if they are sick.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keymaster1
HEY! I run a business in a field that has been over run by Illegal Aliens who are STEALING money from Americans by not only NOT being liceansed, but by being actual CRIMINALS who after doing work for you they give a extra key to their COMPADRES(mex. for accomplices), who come back when your not home and BURGLARIZE your home, violate the sanctity of your home and do HORRIBLE things to your HOME!

I see alot of hate and bigotry in this quoted statement here

firstly, what's an illegal alien?
someone that came here illegally?
Ok, so what about people that come here legally?
Are they legal aliens?
So they are aliens?
If so then say so
if not then why use the term illegal alien then?

Secondly i've had my home robbed too
and guess what, their skin color probably resembled yours

Also, the state of CA. only has 1 PART-TIME investigator to try to keep these VILLIANS out of my industry!

Who's fault is that?

I personnally have had to do the investigation and report to the Bureau of Investigative Services(pathetic misnomer for a bunch of commie loving stinko govt scum) in order to start the process of stopping these "IMMIGRANTS" from robbing and stealing and terrorizing Americans by pretending to be decent human beings and "trying to make a honest living"

Cannot respond
too much hate
system overload!!

I also NEVER buy products or tools made anywhere else EXCEPT America, which is difficult but well worth it! If I can't find what I need "made in America" I will either make it myself or go without before contributing to the COMMIE SCUM that have bribed/bought/blackmailed our "representitives" in order to destroy America!

That's fine except for the second part
Perhaps I am wrong but if i'm reading this right you are saying that illegals paid your representatives?
I'm sure that's incorrect right?

I never buy anything from Wal-... or anyone else who places Russian[(tin foil in wal-../Chinese(all junk!] products in their store!

Nothing wrong with that
I wouldnt' buy from wallmart either

What I do disagree with is who you hate for this
It is YOUR country sending jobs abroad which you should protest, not the people accepting them.

You flash money for labor in front of many poor people's eyes when they have family to feed they will accept it.

If you understand humanity you know that hungry people will do almost anything.

You would do the same to feed your family if you were in that position.

So who do you hate, the recipients of these jobs or the senders that happen to be your countrymen?

And if you pay attention to Ca. politics you will HERE about me next year as I WILL BE a Official Write-In Candidate for the office of Govenor of the State of California! I already have the forms filled out/info in HAND!

My mother is in Cali, i'll make sure to tell her to show no support to someone with wayyyyyy too much hatred inside of him.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Right now?
I'm just relaxing with a bottle of Jameson!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Super76
It used to always be about giving a helping hand.
But because of mass coruption to unprecidented levels it's become hard enough to give yourself a helping hand let alone others.

1) Every first world country is expected to give a percentage of their GDP to third world countries as donations, the U.S. gives less than the agreed upon percentage, do your homework.

2) When the U.S. does send money abroad it never gets to the people, only toward dictators. This is called proping up puppet govts.

3) When you give a helping hand, by definition you are NOT supposed to expect anything in return.

The USA pays untold millions (billions?) of dollars yearly to countries in leases to where the they have military bases. To say nothing of the employment those bases create for the local people in support.

The USA has a base in your city, you profit. But you want the filhty Americans out of your country NOW.

At the same time you complain that the closure of said USA military base will cause economic ruin in your area.

Ummmmmmm
You are WAYYYYYY off

Those bases create NO local support for the people in that country
it only creates more hatred towards america
These people HATE it that there's an america base in their country

Who in the world would apreciate imperialism?
Which people of what country on earth would appreciate their country handing over more and more and more of their sovereignty?

Lay off the kool-aid!

Any report that you've read saying that they got mad when a U.S. base closed down is either lies or propoganda.

Do your homework.

I've read about this happening time and again since WWII. So, which one is it? You want the USA there with their money, but not their presence?

In refernece to WWII (the world now seems to give credit to the English and Russia winning the war alone, the Americans seem to be a minor afterthought):

In refference to the above please comment on the two videos below
You too keymaster1

Please watch both videos and respond
You will soon understand why you are watching them

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

WOW! I knew it! Your brain is addled by alcohol, so there's no hope in ever explaining anything to you.(that's why you don't understand anything, Hate, YES, I hate people like you who destroy their ability to think then take jobs in Academia so they can never be fired no matter how stupid/incompetant they are!)

Please, Again, Get A Life, stop destroying others (teaching incorrectly, oh my god, tell me your not a teacher, just the janitor) with your inanity!

There's so much wrong with your interpretation I don't have 20 years to de-program you, sorry

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Modern Academia, with all due respect, I have to say that race and bigotry has nothing to do with being against illegal immigrants. When a citizen sees that right before their very eyes, an illegal can just waltz in and take our jobs, steal social security numbers, and get freebies, of course American's arn't going to be happy. Then most of them send money back to the country where they came from, and say how stupid America is. When I asked my illegal co-workers (when I actually had a job) why they call America stupid, they say because you can get away with so much here. It doesn't mean that we don't have friends who are from different races, or that we hate someone just because of their race or color. That is absurd.

What right does an illegal have to be 'above' my own family? There are double standards where an illgal can get free medical, while many citizens are going without medical care because they can't afford it. Prescriptions that could be keeping them alive, regular check ups, dialysis. Yes, right here in America. American citizens.

I am so tired of legal American citizens falling through the cracks and suffering because an illegal is put first, taken care of, and given opportunities.

We have enough poor and hungry people, homeless people living in a tents even in the coldest months, dying or commiting suicide because they just can't take one more day of trying in desperation to hold onto a hope that just isn't there. These people are of all colors and races and "legal' U.S. citizens. I swore I wouldn't come into these types of threads anymore, but someone has to stand up for these people and I'll be damned if I'll let anyone shove them aside.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The generation in school today will be the first generation whose standard of living when they become adults will be lower than their parents.

The U.S. has always been both a nation of law abiding citizens and legal immigrants wishing to become law abiding citizens.

These INVADERS want nothing but the benefits this country has to offer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join