It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters, WA State -- What the hell happpened?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

If anything is a bit shady please let me know

...well, the behavior we're seeing suggests that something is going on. It's just not clear what. Again, obvious conspiracy interpretation is that some script is executing differently when replies are made to this thread than when replies are made to other threads. That would be consistent with the interpretation that this thread has been marked for monitoring, and rather than depend on people to actively monitor it, someone simply created a script to inform someone every time there was a reply so they could check it, and was a bit careless in making it.

...but at the same time, ATS is an old website, and I've personally encountered a history of strange scripting issues.

So there's not enough information to conclude that anything shady is going on. I've seen enough strange scripting on ATS that it wouldn't be unreasonable to dismiss this as just old, bad scripts doing strange things.

But it does raise an eyebrow.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

i got the page error for about 10 minutes with ATS when i tried to refresh this thread.

then tried typing in the homepage...page error

back button...page error

history...page error

i went to cracked for a while..came back and it's fine..saw your post, figured i'd share what happened with me.

i've seen that script issue a few times before, useually on threads like these too oddly...no record of it though...

hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

and it just happened again...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

it just happened again

I haven't noticed the thread being unavailable. I'm all for suspicious conspiracy paranoia, but all of ATS being unavailable to you is a little different than one thread being unavailable.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

HA!!!!

And just like I've been predicting silently to myself for the past half hour, the post-id phenomenon that we've all been seeing did NOT happen to my last post.

Looks like somebody read the thread and fixed the problem, eh?

HEY GUYS MONITORING ATS!!!! WE'RE ONTO YOU!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
you are paranoid freaks, i had my phones going busted for no reasons, numbers deleted, some psych experiences, phones tapped, dildo disappeared and so on and i no worry

from these situations you got to learn how to remain calm, hassling around wont bring it better, give your self to the universee and let things happen without interruption, everything happens for a reason, wtf am i talking abt.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This might not help any, but when I was in the AF (I got out about two years ago) we would get phone calls from civilians about their garage doors opening in the middle of the night. It had something to do with the frequency of the aircraft triggering the doors. Our base didn't have Black Hawks, we had reconnaisance planes.
What part of WA are you? Where i'm at (In western) we have McChord, Fort Lewis, and a bunch of Navy bases. I don't think McChord has aircraft that can do that, but they might. Same with the Army and the Navy.
When I read this, it also reminded me of the sound weapons in Penn. Perhaps they were testing a frequency weapon that also knocked out the power, and messed with people's heads?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My only thought is what a great thing it would be to have an AK47 at time like that - takes out intruders, hoodlums and helos.
Safer than waiting for the police to come save you (if they make it or don;t shoot you by accident)) but they might taser you if you interrupt their donut break.

Any ground tremors in your area, might explain some of the noises and vibrations. I' ve heard some people hear music during earthquakes.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
My only thought is what a great thing it would be to have an AK47 at time like that - takes out intruders, hoodlums and helos.
Safer than waiting for the police to come save you (if they make it or don;t shoot you by accident)) but they might taser you if you interrupt their donut break.

Any ground tremors in your area, might explain some of the noises and vibrations. I' ve heard some people hear music during earthquakes.

My friend, their isn't any time I can think of that isn't pleasantly enhanced by a 7.62X39mm Russian made Ak-47. No Romanian or Chinese made ones, I'm talkin the original Kalashnikov from good ol commie Russia.

Ok, Im done!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

what a great thing it would be to have an AK47 at time like that

Doesn't do much good if you're not thinking straight due to the ELF effects.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I do know this.

You do not own any guns. Wrong Answer.

You did not clear your house with gun. Wrong Answer.

You did not use flashlight with gun you do not own. Wrong Answer.

Recon3

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

hey bro, spooky situation you seem to have been placed in. Did you try to follow up with the PD on why they didnt get any face time? Buy a weapon, and get a big dog. 12g shotty, the sound of the pump alone will deter most, if not all.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
regardless, take this as an opportunity to purchase and learn to use a personal handgun, like a .380 auto.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I have been having the same kind of problem but only with internet explorer or google crome went back to firefox and no more problem.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
it's sounds like some fairly classic symptoms of psychosis, scrambled understandings of simple things misrepresented and often repeated -many of the things happened multiple times in your story but maybe it's just your perception of them? a single car with loud bass, so loud you couldn't tell if it was in the sky or driving past -going around and around in your head all linked together in a weird blur...

that or it's some 'dark skies' style pulp-fiction, it's missing the realistic quality so many of the great hoaxes on ats have - it's the literary equivalent to a blurry speck in the distance of a photo, it's more likely to be ANYTHING else than what it's being sold as.

But if the garage door thing did really open then you should install a cut of switch, seriously you should have one even if it didn't because what those people said about gangs driving around with frequency modulators it totally true - my old PDA used to be able to hack most auto garage doors - insert a cutoff beteen the sensor and the actuator so that when u go to bed the garage is locked, when the car is out the garage shouldn't alow access to the house and no other valuable should be in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It does sound like psychosis, or a lucid dream to be completely honest. Or it's just made up. With no tangible evidence, I don't think there's much anyone can offer.

That being said, I will comment that black helicopter's are often associated with paranormal activity. Mind control, cattle mutilations, UFO's, etc...but in your story you say it was completely pitch black...they could have been navy blue police choppers, or olive drab military choppers. Not much to go on here.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Dildo dissapeared?? Those BASTURDS!! lol

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
New Movie...

"The ESCAPE"

A Top Secret government installation, is used as an internment camp for captured EBE's from downed craft.
The agency in charge of the installation, carry out experiments on the EBE's to determine their weaknesses.
But the EBE's are tough.
The only thing that seems to work against them is Extra Low Frequency (ELF) radio waves (Thanks LordBucket!).
One type of wave sounds like weird distorted organ music, and this drives the EBE's crazy.
A second type is a pulsed ELF, which sounds to the untrained ear, like BASS bins on a distant car ICE system.
These pulsed waves interfere with the brain function of the EBE's, rendering them helpless.
Unfortunately the waves also induce slight auditory hallucination, in humans.

One night, an EBE escapes.

All hell breaks loose,
A fleet of stealth black helos is sent out to scour the area, sending out the weird organ music ELF, to flush out the EBE.
Any possible sighting is then backed up with pulse-ELF equipped ground units, which will attempt to disable the escaped EBE once flushed out.
Police HQ are told to ignore any strange reports of noises/helos etc as there is a top secret "exercise" happening in the area.

A helo locates the EBE and drives it into the open.
It is terrified and bolts for the nearest cover, which happens to be a garage attached to a nearby house.
It manages to force the garage door and enters, seeking a hiding place from the weird organ sounds.
But the ground units have arrived and start booming out their disabling ELF pulses...
The EBE panics and races into the house, bounding up the stairs in 2 seconds flat...
The occupier of the house has been woken by all the strange noises and is now getting very scared,
they hear the noise of the leaping EBE, and even notice the vibrations from this, in a glass of water (a-la Jurassic park!)
but the pulse ELF is starting to effect them... and they start to think they can hear the voices of their step-father and child...

How does it end?? EBE must have got away initially, because the helos were searching for 3 days... Is it still in the attic???

Cue end credits... and Part Two in the making!

PS - When I first tried to post a reply, I wasn't allowed to do so... I got a screen saying "Look but don't touch we're performing maintenance on our data..."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
When I went back into my bedroom to see if anything had been reported to the news about this, I started hearing crackling on my alarm clock radio. The radio was NOT plugged in and did NOT have a backup battery but still had a faint glow of an LED. I heard some distorted signals and a beep, after that I heard a series of telephone tones and a friend on the other end that I had talked to a day earlier.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by NewWorldDisorder]

So, you're saying that the radio was unplugged and you heard your friend's voice coming from it. That sounds like schizophrenia to me. Either an alien made your friend's voice come from an unplugged radio or you have a severe mental illness that causes you to hear familiar voices coming from inanimate objects. I'll let you decide which option is more likely. If no one in your house is able to offer independent confirmation of what you experienced, then it didn't happen. I suggest you contact the police to see if they have a record of your call. I would guess that you never actually placed that call. If you had, a cop would have shown up to write a report as they are required to and you would have signed that report.

I've had plenty of dreams in my life but I don't go on the internet to claim they are facts. If you want to stop dreaming of black helicopters and aliens running up and down your steps, I suggest you not check ATS every morning before your own email. I would also like you not to operate a motor vehicle until you get these issues sorted out. Auditory hallucinations are not going to help your ability to drive a car at a high rate of speed.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
Black Helicopters...

...What happened last night was something that had me scared to the core...

Question:
If it just happened last night...
How did it last for 3 days with you only there for the first one?

Busted methinks!

G

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join