It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters, WA State -- What the hell happpened?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Black Helicopters

This is a quick summary, sorry it's not more organized and neat but I just want the facts out there.

Every morning I turn on my laptop and bring up ATS, usually before even checking my e-mail. This morning when I got up I just sort of sat there contemplating whether or not I would ever click my bookmark for ATS again.

What happened last night was something that had me scared to the core, insecure, vulnerable like a fish in a water bowl with a cat lurking around. These events happened in series and I literally thank God I was not alone.

This post might get me in deep **** so if it does, I guess I did my duty.

A friend and I decided to stay overnight at my parents house in plans of an early steel head fishing trip, this friend is not exactly what you would call someone who believes in conspiracy, it’s just a subject we don’t talk about. Around 3:00AM I started hearing some strange and very creepy noise playing in the distance within 15 minutes came closer and louder and eventually faded again. I didn’t recognize it, the only way I can describe it is distorted organ music, it was so loud I could hear it through the central heat vents in the house.

A short time after I began hearing a car driving up and down the street behind my house with a loud sub woofer blasting a steady beat, I was starting to get agitated because I hadn’t gotten much sleep.. I laid there for a few more minutes when I heard something make a dash up my stairs, not a run, not a walk, but a dash. It’s a full flight of carpeted stairs and whatever it was made it to the top of the stairs in under two seconds. I had a glass of water sitting on my bed side table and could see the ripples on the water consistent with each “thump”. Imagine a human running up a flight of stairs and making it to the top in under two seconds.

When I got up to see what was going on, I heard my garage door open. Now I’m convinced someone is in my house, I don’t own any guns, I have a child, and I’m almost frozen as to what I should do. Any normal person would have called the police and I don’t know why that wasn’t my first instinct, I went to my daughters room where she was sleeping and all was quiet so I closed her door and walked to the door connecting the house to the garage, sure enough the garage door was up.

By now it’s 4:00 am and I have to see what went up stairs, I get to the top step and it’s completely dark and there is nothing in the room. When I went to turn on the light I heard my step-fathers voice say “did you press the button for the garage?” I responded with “you scared the hell out of me” I felt like I was going to vomit and reluctantly went back to bed.

I didn’t sleep, couldn’t sleep, when I went back to my bedroom that’s when I could hear helicopters, we have a life flight center not far from here so this wasn’t abnormal. I went on my back porch facing the street with the noisy car and could see the outline of a black helicopter MAYBE 300 feet off the ground pacing this car. It took 4 or 5 fly bys before I could actually see that there was something there. I could hear it but couldn’t see it, it was a clear night and the moon light just barely gave enough light to show a reflection from the prop. These helicopters did not have any lights and even with the moon light I could not see any windows, possibly because they were tinted? The only time I saw a light was one very fast flicker I assume in stay in conjunction with others in the operation, then it was pure black.

I stood there for 3 or 4 minutes watching what was going on, and it was actually a series of black choppers making rounds on what civilian cars, but these cars were turning around and making a big loop so the choppers were following the same cars. Each of these cars were playing the same beat of bass.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought maybe I should at least report the garage to the police, perhaps they would have some inside information on operations in my area.. So I called and the dispatcher told me she would have a unit meet me at my house. I sat near my front door with the blinds open waiting for an officer, two police cars parked on each corner of the intersection of my street, one officer got out of his patrol car and looked at the sky for about 10 solid minutes, then, he simply got in his car and left. It is PROTOCOL here for police to make physical contact with ANY caller.

I live in a nicer part of town, low crime, with a population of about 100,000. Police take their jobs seriously here..

I have read about the “black helicopters” here before, but never once thought, and actually prayed that I would never see one. This went on for hours, I went back in my house pulled the curtains, locked the doors and pretended like life was normal. It was about 6:00 AM now and I had to leave my room to use the boys facility, (forgive me but I’m going to be as descriptive as possible) I was in the middle of taking a pee when my daughters voice came I swear to God from the ceiling that said “what are you doing”? Only it was much, much louder than her voice could have ever gotten. I stopped mid-stream and walked to her bedroom to check on her. She hadn’t moved. Still sound asleep.

My best friend in the next room over heard the voice which was a tremendous relief! At 6:30 my step father woke up and I asked him if he had said anything to me earlier about the garage door, he had no idea what I was talking about and muttered something about me needing to get some sleep.

When I went back into my bedroom to see if anything had been reported to the news about this, I started hearing crackling on my alarm clock radio. The radio was NOT plugged in and did NOT have a backup battery but still had a faint glow of an LED. I heard some distorted signals and a beep, after that I heard a series of telephone tones and a friend on the other end that I had talked to a day earlier.

Someone explain this! No power, no telephone line, and it was an am/fm radio!

With all the conspiracy theories that I have read and commented on throughout the years I have to admit fear to a degree I can’t even explain. There are more details that I have left out but I think this is long enough.

I know there are some ATS’ers with military background, and some ATS’ers with freakishly high IQ’s, so I hope someone can make some sense out of some or any of this for me.

Thanks everyone!

On side nots: This happened for 3 days, I was only there for the first. Also, as I said these things were very low to the ground, and while they made noise I have stood next to a chopper lifting off and compared to what I have experienced these things were very very quiet. Sorry, I keep thinking of more things I should add.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
When I lived in Las Vegas, I saw a lot of helo's, mostly police and when they were patroling/pursueing, they always looked like they were black.
But they were not, it was due to the back lighting and the lights from the town, spotlights also.
Not saying this is the same as your case.
The cars...all I can say is that gang/s have been getting larger and more popular, and they have been expanding their teritories, again, not sure if thats a good explanation in your case. But it gives reason for the helo's too.
The clock radio, I have personally lit up my own, and many of my neighbors electronics "evan if they were not plugged in" with my linier amp and CB/ham radio"its about 1500watts RMS"
It also is responsible for opening my garage door.

Do you live near a hwy or area of commercial trucks?

With 100k population I would guess yes.

As for the stairs and someone in your house, I have no idea, I wish you would have jumped up and investigated asap. Without immediate knowledge we/you will never know. The bass in the cars audio could have easily made ripples in your glass, that matched thte sound you heard, and also could have made the sound on your stairs, "many newer car audio systems opperate below 15 htz and are felt not heard".
It could also have been your step-father, beings that he don't remember talking to you about the garage, why would he remember, getting a drink or sleep urinating, "I'm guilty of that"

I'm not trying to debunk this, or say its not true...
I just took the info. you offered and tried to put logic behind it.

Your obviously a PC person, set up your web-cam or a video camera, for night #4

My web-cam looks at my mailbox/drive way, so I can see who's coming, I have a really long driveway.

Peace man be safe! Hope I helped....doubt it, but I tried.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can't really offer you an explanation but I can offer you this. Dont' be frightened, please. ever. We're at the point in our story where fear is such a useless and many times detrimental emotion. What did it do for you in this instance? It froze you for a few seconds which may have been able to be used for actions far more productive, such as making it upstairs to apprehend the intruder(s?), or protecting your child. I can't make sense of your situation but the best advice I can give is to actively deny as much fear in your life as possible because it is not helpful.

Some people will say that fear allows us to properly assess a situation, but I hope you would allow rationality to take the lead on that one.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There are types of people that will drive through neighborhoods with a collection of garage door openers trying to get one to open. When they do, they will immediately shut it again and write down the address. They drive by later that day or a few days later and will open the garage door again while nobody is home. Then they steal your goodies.

The constant music was likely a thumping bass from one of these military grade sound systems that folks have in their cars nowdays. It is likely a boring thing-trolling for garage doors that open- so they listen to music. They just don't realize that sub bass carries like a fog horn or they would be more low key. This leads me to believe that the car, at least, wasn't something sinister. More likely something sleazy.

The fact that the helicopter followed this car back and forth likely reinforces the idea that they were going street to street doing this. It could have been a police helicopter following up on a suspicious activity report or they are actually trying to catch a ring that is already doing this.

As far as the stairs and voice, I don't know. They might have been unrelated or I may be off base.

Good luck.

My best guess.

Just to be safe, if the garage door opener you have is equipped with dip switches to change the remote frequency, you might want to do that. Many of them have a little box under the cover that is about 1/2 inch x 1 1/4 inch with 6 to 10 little switches. There should be one in the remote and one in the opener. If you change them , just make sure they match.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Paranoia is a strong possibility...But being able to count seconds and watch ripples in the glass may be a sign of not being Paranoid.....My only guess is your full of #

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If your genuinely worried, and legitimately believe that strangers cut through your house, did whatever they came to do and bolted into a black chopper.. Well, be prepared. Remove and check behind every light socket, mirror, lighting fixture, plumbing ( The rubber bulb in the back of toilets is a popular one ), appliances and so forth. Don't go tearing out your walls, and don't bother with rooms they obviously did not go into.

I would start with a top down in the bathroom and work your way down the staircase. Unless your walls are visibly damaged, and excepting super science, don't tear them up looking for things. Same goes with furniture. And, to narrow your scope, consider where a bug would pick up the most conversation/chatter.. Those things ain't cheap, and the boys in black aren't in the business of bugging unused hall closets.

If anything turns up, report back. And if your really concerned about them making a return trip, go buy yourself an old aluminum baseball bat ( The thin, heavy ones ) and start sleeping in something you would be willing to fight in. Shoes are number one when it comes to this.. Never go into a fight of any kind barefoot, especially if the other guy is a CIA operative in a pair of steel toed boots.

If your best friend is in on this deal, and you two are agreeing about how you think its going down, maybe grab him a bat while your buying yourself some 'sporting goods'.

( A big plus for bats is that you can safely hit heavy bags without doing excessive wear and tear. Try practicing with a sword or gun on a daily basis and see how many cuttable objects/targets/bullets you go through in a week. If your especially concerned about your equipment, wrap the bat or bag with a layer of paracord to cushion the blow. )

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I know I have not been on ATS for long.....But I will put my self forward to say I can smell a rat (or a fish).....Mark my words

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We are talking about someone scared out of their wits....begging for an answer........Then signs out.....That dog dont hunt

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't have a military background or a freakishly high IQ, but as I was reading this very frightening story, I thought about a possibility.

The heliocopters in my area are basically used by law enforcement when they are looking for a criminal. They will put a light on a car or a running person and follow them until a police vehicle arrives.

Suppose there was someone the police were chasing. He was on foot.
He somehow gained entry into your home to hide. He leapt up the stairs, two or three steps at a time. He saw a sleeping family, and didn't want to be there. He found the door to the garage, opened the door and fled.

The copters were there still searching for him.

Holes in my theory:
You would have had to have left the door unlocked for him to gain entry, or did you look for signs of forced entry?

Does not explain why the officer did not come to speak with you after you called them. That does not make sense. Unless he too was looking for the..fugitive; the interloper; saw he wasn't there and went elsewhere to continue the search. Maybe was looking up to see if the copters were still in the area?

Does not explain the voices you heard or the radio going haywire.

But it might be something to build on. Seriously, what do you think happened? And what about your friend? Did he ever get up to investigate on his own?

Did you catch any fish?

[edit on 11/20/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't think black helicopters are all that sinister. It doesn't sound like they were using them for tracking a criminal, because they didn't have a spotlight on. But it could very well be some sort of military aircraft that is black and kept dark in order to approach targets more secretly. Of course a helicopter's blades make quite a racket, but... maybe they've got quiet ones that we never notice because they're so quiet and dark. Who knows?

As for the rest, I just don't know. Garage doors can open as a result of a matching remote, but sometimes they can be triggered by radio broadcasts. If there was some sort of military exercises going on, they might have been using radios that happened to match the frequency.

The loud bass isn't a mystery. Knuckleheads commonly blast their music on ridiculous sound systems in their cars. The vibrations are strong enough to rattle windows and would easily be enough to make the water show ripples.

I don't know what to make of the other events. But I'm wondering whether something awakened you, and that the reason you had these other experiences isn't because they're related, but because you happened to be awake to hear them. Black helicopters and blaring music may be more common than you realize, but you sleep through them most of the time. Just a thought...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This post might get me in deep **** so if it does, I guess I did my duty.

I dont understand how you will get in deep doodoo when your not sure what you did or what is happening....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What do you mean it went on for 3 days?? Like constantly, or recurrently at night? In earlier posts, months ago, you mention 'weird' stuff going on. Either you are omitting important details from this, or other incidents, intentionally or not; or you are a huckster.

If the paranoia and fear have been building for awhile, and you have health insurance, perhaps you should seek some professional help.

Otherwise, please give us more details concerning the build-up to these strange events. And, get some video evidence for day #4!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
These events happened in series

It is recommended that when events such as these occur to remain awake, alert, and to pay very close attention to what is going on, both aroudn and inside you. If it is difficult to do so, consider leaving the area.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Edit again: No, I'm not sure why this is happening after all. After some thought, it occured to me that this is happening because I replied to the thread, but I've just replied to another thread, refreshed a few times, I've tried direct-linking to individual posts, but I can't reproduce in another thread what I saw here in this thread.

Forgive my paranoia, but can anyone look at this and tell me why this is happening? I can reproduce the post process-id in the URL by direct-linking to an individual post, but why is the process-id also showing up in the html header like this? I'm having difficulty reproducing this behavior in other threads.

Granted, ATS is an old site with some unusual scripts...but my paranoia-meter is wondering if this thread is marked for observation and is thus running a different script which generates html slightly differently than the standard scripts.

Everyone replying to this thread please pay attention to whether you see this behavior as well. If you do...and you don't see it in other threads, that implies that in some way the website script is handling this thread differently. That isn't neccesarily cause for alarm...but it is potentially interesting.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is highly possible you went to check on your son and came across a daughter.....life is tough.
Ever thought that you could be going up and down the stairs nightly passing peeps on the stairs and wondering who has been drinking the R Whites lemonade.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
7573361 is what Im seeing......can you explain......am paranoid now lol

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
not getting the script numbers now....had to reply to see if it happened again......what does that mean ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

7573361 is what Im seeing

The number corresponds to a post. 7573361 is your post that starts with "It is highly possible..." If you click on the "this post" button you can direct link to an individual post in a thread. Anytime you reply to a thread, after the delay it will automatically direct you to your post, and thus the post-id will show up in your URL.

The question is why is the post id also showing up in the html header when replying to THIS thread, but not when replying to other threads.

My conclusion is that for some reason, this thread is executing a different script than other threads are, and that other script generates web pages, and thus web headers, slightly differently.

The question is why is this thread running a different script?

The obvious conspiratorially-minded answer would be that there is a flag somewhere that marks threads for monitoring, sends auto-updates to someone when there are new posts, and due to a careless oversight, that script generates html pages slightly differently than the standard script.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Im dumb when it comes to computers....If anything is a bit shady please let me know. Am not sure what scripts mean but I did get the number when replying but nothing replying to you....seems when Mr Paranoia is on I get it when replying

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join