It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I've filmed many strange things and taken many strange photoes that I know can't be birds etc. So I am sure I have caught something on tape that atleast can't be read about in a info database.

If you are SO sure, why did you come to ATS to ask others opinions?

You have made it clear that other peoples opinions don't matter to you, unless they agree with you.

So now that I have shown there is no pole visible I am more sure than ever.

Again, the pole is a moot point...

I am quite certain it is infront of the flagpole and bush

Wow, looky here, the pole again!

How come you are the only one arguing the dang pole?

All you seem to do is regurgitate the same superfluous moot points, over and over again....jeesh, grrr...

The only explanation would now be an intentional ufo saucer shaped object hoax that the people on the other side put up to trick me. Which would be unlikely to say the least.

Sadly, your last point here, makes more sense than anything else that you have brought up in the last 24 pages

Anyways, Im done feeding you.

And regarding the op and this whole thread...we'll let our hero The Dude say it to you best:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I don't understand what I should look at in that photo, even in the version with the arrow, could you please explain it better?

As for the video from the opening post, although I think it's possible that it was an umbrella or parasol, I find it's edges somewhat strange, not because it has the sides sloping inwards (I have seen some like that) but because of length of the "skirt" (I don't know what to call it
), I think it's too long.

But I also know that at least here in Portugal anyone can have a parasol made to his own specifications, we just have to contact the right factory and they will make one exactly as we want.

As for the parasol/umbrella pole, even if was a bright red or yellow I doubt that it would be visible, because it would be too thin to appear in the video, it would be smaller than one pixel, so it would not be visible.

One thing I forgot to ask you, were you there for a long time? The video is only 1:47, but I suppose you spent more time than that there.

Another thing, are you sure about the map? It doesn't look like you can film something so far away with that camera, and the perspective does not look right either.

Edit: I forgot to say that you should always post in English, remember that you agreed to do that when you signed as an ATS member.

[edit on 24/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I don't understand what I should look at in that photo, even in the version with the arrow, could you please explain it better?

Which photo?

As for the video from the opening post, although I think it's possible that it was an umbrella or parasol, I find it's edges somewhat strange, not because it has the sides sloping inwards (I have seen some like that) but because of length of the "skirt" (I don't know what to call it
), I think it's too long.

Ah yes the length I also find very strange!
Another good point as to why not a umbrella.

Yea I guess a custome made umbrella would be the only explanation or the ufo hoax idea. But I find either of those hard to believe.
The design doesn't make sence.

As for the parasol/umbrella pole, even if was a bright red or yellow I doubt that it would be visible, because it would be too thin to appear in the video, it would be smaller than one pixel, so it would not be visible.

Since you can see the green completely around the object I believe you are wrong. There should have been a mark showing the blocking of the trees behind, which it doesn't implying that there is no pole there. Would some wood be "cut" by a clear line or something I would have greed.

One thing I forgot to ask you, were you there for a long time? The video is only 1:47, but I suppose you spent more time than that there. Another thing, are you sure about the map? It doesn't look like you can film something so far away with that camera, and the perspective does not look right either.

The video was taken from the porch of my summerplace, so yes I spend a lot of time there. Never noticed this before ever.

The starting location in the map is correct, but I'm not sure about the angle of filming, in what direction I was filming exactely...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

A word of advice to you maxxsee. In Ufology properly in professional UFO research
there is a very common and necessary procedure known as Recreation wich means
recreating the scene (also performed in law enforcement investigations) under similar
conditions at the actual location. This procedure ensures and confirm the information
and data provided by the witness, testimonial verified at the actual location is highly
recommended.

In your case once the footage analysis has verified it's not a CGI creation you may
consider yousrelf satisfied, you told the truth and this was not a digital animation but
something different, confusing and yet to identify, can be several things. But as you
can see now the whole armada has forgotten the CGI issue and now is going for the
Umbrella theory and the confussion is increasing. In my point of vew it is very easy
to clarify this issue by performing the procedure I mentioned, to recreate the scene.

Just take you camera like that day, go to the same spot and make a similar video,
do the same takes and most important make zooms to the spot in discussion subject
of this controversy to prove once for all there is not any umbrella there as you belive.
It's very simple and belive me I have performed this recreating the scene procedure
many times, it works and clarify many doubts besides it's necessary, just go to the
same spot and take a new video, make a zoom to the area in discussion and find for
yourself if this white saucer shaped thing is no longer there or if it's still there then
focus the zoom to confirm it's the commented umbrella or something similar. Of course
if there is no umbrella there some stubborn will claim the alleged umbrella is removed
or folded but this is not your problem.

There is no other way to clarify this matter so it's up to you to provide the last element
in this investigation at least the last at this moment. You have been very patient in this
your own thread, you have been coopperative and provided raw footage to be analyzed
as requested wich proved you have nothing to hide as others suggested. It's clear to
me you have given the right steps in this investigation so why not to give the last one,
why not to clarify the doubt once for all about that mystery: Is there an umbrella thing
in that precise spot in the bushes or not.

I know you are a skywatcher maxxsee and have several videos and some good ones,
I don't belive you would care if this particular one finally results a mundane object, I
don't belive you want desesperately this case to be validated as a UFO, I belive you
want the truth before all and those were your words when you described this thing
as an unknown for you. Now is the chance to unveil the mystery and finally validate
your case as unexplained. The decision is yours.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Yea I guess a custome made umbrella would be the only explanation or the ufo hoax idea. But I find either of those hard to believe.

Yeah that's true maxxsee.
I mean obviously it can't be an Umbrella or a hoax UFO.... but it clearly CAN be an alien craft just sitting there not even slightly moving.
An Alien craft that nobody saw, even though there are people walking away relatively close to it, an alien craft has to be the most logical explanation right?

I mean an Umbrella or Gazebo.... No way.... that's preposterous right?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just so you guys know, the other analyzer has contacted me and is working on their analysis as we speak.

What I posted on page 22 was only a portion of the full analysis. I thought it was going to end up being the full analysis because my other person took so long to respond.

Thankfully for all of us, a full and complex analysis is in the works.

I apologize that it has had to come in pieces like this... I usually am far more professional... But as I pointed out, my analyzers have lives too!

So when I am sent the full analysis I will post it then step away from the thread because I feel myself becoming far more involved than I ever intended to be and in all honesty have nothing left to say.

The analysis ( As I stated previously) is coming from a non objective, unbiased and very professional source and I will let the full analysis speak for it self.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Which photo?
The photo in the post I was answering.

No, a point that makes it harder to say for sure if it is an umbrella, it does not make it impossible for it to be an umbrella.

We do not see enough of it to know its design.

Since you can see the green completely around the object I believe you are wrong. There should have been a mark showing the blocking of the trees behind, which it doesn't implying that there is no pole there. Would some wood be "cut" by a clear line or something I would have greed.
You are forgetting the size. Can you see the ears of the people passing in front of the building? No, but they are (probably) wider than an umbrella/parasol pole, right?

The video was taken from the porch of my summerplace, so yes I spend a lot of time there. Never noticed this before ever.
I was asking about this specific occasion, were you there for a long time before and/or after?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sorry about the harshness in my last post....

But I guess I am somewhat disappointed on myself for not being able to reach Max and make him understand the aspects of consideration...

Sad really...

But I still am eager to have you talk to those who live in that house. Would save us alot of time.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
25 Fricking pages

Mods, please put an end to this, its beyond comical now

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Yeah that's true maxxsee.
I mean obviously it can't be an Umbrella or a hoax UFO.... but it clearly CAN be an alien craft just sitting there not even slightly moving.
An Alien craft that nobody saw, even though there are people walking away relatively close to it, an alien craft has to be the most logical explanation right?

I mean an Umbrella or Gazebo.... No way.... that's preposterous right?

Maybe its a UFO that just happened to pop open a space-umbrella at the time.
Those greys do have to protect their skin from harmful sunrays you know

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Look at the film again. Take note of several things. The shape of the craft and the umbrella are different. Hmmmm...... wonder why. The craft also is poised directly over a slope that has already begun, its on a slope. No one puts and umbrella or outdoor furniture, on a slope like that. Really they dont. Would be hard to place a chair under that umbrella. Also, the ground which looks au naturale, would not be stable enough.

The idea that someone would get one item, "umbrella" in their head and then continue to discuss this as a fact, claiming logic, is ludicrous, and shows a complete lack of logic.

Ugh I vowed never to post in here again but after reading this, I think Ill do it once more. Your ability to judge depth and groups of objects that comprise similar distance layers in an image is surprisingly lacking. That 'au naturale' ground you seem to claim the Umbrella is on along with the flag pole is in fact a rocky bush ladden ridge that is situated in front of the grass lawn (which is mostly hidden behind that very same ridge) the building near the 'object' backs onto this lawn, anyone can see that. As such to say why would they stick the umbrella on rocky ground is in your own words ' shows a complete lack of logic' ... youve melded a ridge in the forground with the land behind it which incompasses the house, flag poles, backyard and 'object'.

Again now im out... but hey im a stickler for punishment. So aint gona promise anything.

Originally posted by TallWhites
25 Fricking pages

Mods, please put an end to this, its beyond comical now

I hope they dont, hes got a right to believe, regardless of what we tell him, and i for one want to see what the Gimme_Some_Truths people come back with as an answer, and the OP's responce comes back as... yes the drama! eh hem... anyway.

Also hopefully, its teaching some of the more gullible believers this forum has a little thing or two about restraint in their beliefs, and how dogged convictions, while good in some ways, can be a double edged sword.

Edit:- Altered the post after Maxxsee pointed out I stuffed a quote up and attributed it to him when it was unity_99 that I was quoting. Now its directed at Unity_99's comments and his mis-observations.

Apologies to Maxxsee on that one.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

We've all said we ain't coming back mate... but it's addictive right?
To see someone so deluded and so ignorant to logic....is...just... well.... interesting.

It's like a car crash... you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Maybe its a UFO that just happened to pop open a space-umbrella at the time.
Those greys do have to protect their skin from harmful sunrays you know

That's true man... It's either their ship is shaped like an umbrella or they were getting out of the sun...

Hmmmm tough call

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Max,

I know about those space ships.

They have a highly advanced cloaking technology. They can also travel inter-dimensions.

The US military at area 51 is developing a weapon to fight these ships. They are taking consumer cameras and attaching guns to them. While they are invisible to the naked eye, their advance cloaking technology is no match for a thousand dollar prosumer camera.

Camera + guns = kill aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
On a side note, did anyone finally get him to divluge the google earth co-ords for where the photo was taken?.

ie the actual spot he was standing, rather than just the location for the Ljungskile municipal?.

I found the Google maps pic Phage posted around page 6, and im trying to line up landmarks and houses with it in google maps and the vid, along with the rather information poor google earth pic with blue directional arrow the OP posted... i mean does the blue arrow also indicate where you were? (ie on that dock sea side area at the base of the arrow) or is it just placed where it is for no real reason.

So far none of them make any sense, some of the houses and their backyards could be in the vid since they have rough similarities in layout and all have a backyard that could be the backyard of the house in question, but most are completely different roof wise to the ones in the vid. The google maps images appear to be 09 as is the op's vid... so recent construction wouldnt be the reason things dont match up. The only house thats similar is the furthest back one with the black gabble roof, although the one in google maps is similar but still has to many differences. The large flat angeled roof of the house the 'object' is by isnt anywhere in the area around the spot in Phages pic. Sure i could comb every square inch of the municipal to find that house but... err yeah.

If your still with us Maxxsee can you please use google maps and give us the exact co-ords for where you where standing along with the direction?... I mean this could easily solve this, since while the rez isnt that great for that region, it would give us a look at the building in question along with the topology of the area.

hell it might even have the Umbrella caught on satellite.

Pitty that area doesnt have street level images

So far while I can say the topology in Phages google map pic resemble the ones in the vid, the OP's direction pic is way off... ie he says NNE, when the vid (based on the direction of shadows in google map and the fact the vid is facing roughly in the direction of the setting sun) and any possible match up would indicate W, NW... unless its a red dawn which would make it a E, NE which still means Maxxsee's direction pic is 90 or so degrees out... which is suspicious, granted some people have poor directional navigation

So yeah Maxsee any chance of the exact google maps or earth long, latitude of where you where standing at the time of taking the vid? I simply want to get a better understanding of the topology of the area... and i got nothing better to do

Edit:- heres what I mean.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31b232963d33.jpg[/atsimg]

The House in the Blue sqaure match up fairly well roof wise and location wise, and while the backyard in the red sqaure are pretty good matched up, the actual house its attached to has a completely different roof. Also the tree's on the ridges inbetween each of the houses that are in the vid arent in google maps, and have no real way of actually being in there if that location in Google maps was the filming location. The distance just doesnt support that sort of topology and thick growth, from my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Why did you quote me when I didn't write it??
I didn't write that text you quoted.

--------------------------------
edit:
Update,
Here is the place I filmed, it is called Ulvön (or translated Ulv-island)

The large building filmed in backround is a place where ppl traveling can live. I believe they have a restaurant there too.
I found that there is no serving area where the object/ufo is. There is no lawn there really as far as I understood it. I talked to my older brother about this just a couple hours ago.
So now we have the place where the object was filmed correct.

Somewhere here infront of the bush (or closer to camera) and flag on the rockhill is where I think it was..
i48.tinypic.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why did you quote me when I didn't write it??
I didn't write that text you quoted.

Wow holy crap, sorry Maxxsee, shoot...
howd did I stuff that up. Many appologies dude, and thanks for telling me i goofed up, I dont think id have noticed it.

Again apologies x1000, rectifying that post right away.
(in lue of an ambarasment emoticon)

Its still an umbrella though

Edit:- ah thanks for that clear up on the location, ill give it a look over should make alot more sense visually now.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Can't say I see anykind of resemblance. could you mark on the map where the house we see in your clip to the right is? And from what direction we are looking in.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I added a screen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Absolutely agree! I haven't posted yet in this thread but I have been following every post! Can't help myself
...I do think Max believes he/she has seen something out of the ordinary. I don't believe he/she is hoaxing it. He/she is fighting too hard in my opinion to be pulling a hoax. However, with that said, I agree with pretty much all of you. To me it "resembles" some sort of umbrella. Hey, I believe in UFO's, and would have loved to believe this was one, but unfortunately I don't. On a side note, Max, BEAUTIFUL summer home!! Wish it were mine
. Max, don't let this deter you though. Keep your eyes to the sky. I love looking at any possible ufo pics or video our members send in. I hope no one gets deterred by any negativity & people do please keep posting pics and videos of possible UFO's that you think are legit.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join