It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I don't understand what I should look at in that photo, even in the version with the arrow, could you please explain it better?

Down in the right corner if you look (where arrow is pointing) you will see a roundish object with some very strange features.
What can it be?
It is in mid air behind the tree. I am 100% sure it is in mid air. What it is I do not know...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Good point.
I definately have to do this.
I have been inside that place!
I have also bathed down there on that island.

Just didn't recognise it from above at first..

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well gave it a good look and tried to matchup things in the images in google maps with your vid.

That is the building, and here ive marked out what I think are matchups. (You might have to right click the image and do 'View Image' to get the entire image showing up, seems to have hidden a portion without poping up any scroll bar)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67a0abdf7c6.jpg[/atsimg]

The red is where I think the ridge line in the video is (i worked it out by looking at the length of the shadows, the shorter shadows would be cast by trees, bushs down the slope, the longer shadows would be from trees and bushs on the flat top of the ridge and area the house is built on, its not perfect but it fits in with the next part). The blue line marks out the particularly rough rocky area in caught in both images they match up quite well. The yellow are the trees that are covering the house in both images, or what I believe to be those 3 trees.

And the White area is the most interesting of all. It shows where there appears to be a large raised balcony, veranda area built, which more than likely also has the flag pole either attached to its corner or close by... the interesting thing is such a veranda would be a very suitable place for a sun shade umbrella for barbeques or gatherings to appreciate the view (unless its a UFO landing platform, pardon the sarcasm but I couldnt resist
).

I tried to trail back to find the buildings in the background and the mount but the closest match to that first house nearby on the left with a black roof was one heck of a long distance away and the sizes didnt match up like my brain would tell they should... ie the house in the purple rectangle.

Ultimately, I think the fact there's a veranda raised wooden patio/viewing area where the 'UFO' is pretty much screams that its an Umbrella and that is my final conclusion.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am sorry...but for some reason I can't localize it on the map.

Ulv-Island doesn't look anything like the video you've posted.
The shape of the house seems about right....( from the small part we can see )
But all the other houses around can't be seen on google earth at all.

The island looks smaller on Google than on your video.

If you look at these picture posted by AllIsONE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we can see that you have water between you and the island.
If we gonna follow the shape of the house it would mean you were standing in the middle of the water.

Hmm....

You sure you were on that island...Cause I really can't see the similarities between google earth and your video and the pics that have been posted here.

Ok, to make it simple. Mark where you stood. In what direction you were looking.
And do add where the smaller houses are located.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

The 2 houses in the bottom....where are they on his video?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

How do you know that is not part of the tree (or whatever that thing is)?

Is this from a video? If it is, does it move during the video?

PS: you haven't answered my previous question, when you made the video in the opening post were you there on that spot for some time and did you remained there for some time more?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I didn't remain there than for the duration of filming I believe. Can't remember really.

About the picture, it is from a film!!!
It only shows up in the very LAST frame of the whole film!
Isn't that wierd or what???

What do you think about the roundish shape?
It surely can't be a bransh, it isn't seen anywhere else even when I zoomed out on the tree, no such roundish shape is visible at all!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
reply to post by BigfootNZ

The 2 houses in the bottom....where are they on his video?

Think vertically, the house with the object is it me, a good bit higher than the houses in front of it, the house with teh 'object' is constantly in the bottom of frame, id say if the vids camera was dipped a few degrees down, youd see the tops of those other houses roofs.

Its the same way the highest point in the vid with that pole sticking out is actually 100 meters above sea level and about a km or more away... I think, or at least thats the only way I can explain it. If you take the angle of the house in the vid and on the google maps and move back, eventually you hit the houses that match up for the most part along with peaks. All the other buildings visible on google maps/earth are at lower elevations and as such are hidden by ridges and down in the valleys. Although the trees dont seem to really match up scale wise as you progress back those large distances... but Ill just have to shrug that off as optical tricks, due to the how the vid was taken i guess.

Doesnt help everything is in focus, really throws off the depth perception. But it happens. But basicly, dont forget about the vertical aspect when looking at top down satellite images, also due to lighting, height in satellite images can be grossly reduced to what it really is in reality.

Edit:- Umm wait is he saying now he took the vid in the OP actually ON the island the building in question is also on?... since in his directional map on page 25? he shows me was in the Lyckoma seaside area (or on the hills surrounding that area with the large words, film taken here) if he was on the island the building with the object is near... then he'd have to be air born to get that angle.

Ok im getting confused.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

In that video you are again looking at things that have so little differences in brightness that they cannot be distinguished.

In this case, the insect (by the way it moves I suppose it's an insect) is small (once more) and has more or less the same brightness as the roof tiles, so even if passes in front of them it will be very hard to see.

Also, as it moves in an erratic way, we never know where to look for him.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Then can you post the previous frame?

A difference between both frames would help me see what you mean, you have to remember that you know what you are looking for in that image, but I haven't the slightest idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by maxxsee

Then can you post the previous frame?

A difference between both frames would help me see what you mean, you have to remember that you know what you are looking for in that image, but I haven't the slightest idea.

Sure thing!
Maybe you start to believe me now then!?

Screen of object zoomed out
i49.tinypic.com...

edit: I would also like to add that for some reason my codec makes the video blurry at end of this. I tried to make a powerdirector movie of it, but it won't show up in the video made by the program!
I can only see it in original with one filter. Doesn't show up on any on the others. I am not sure, but I think it moves for 4-5 screens! The screen is so blurry from some of these screens that I only seem to get one that is quite clear which I posted.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Edit:- Umm wait is he saying now he took the vid in the OP actually ON the island the building in question is also on?............if he was on the island the building with the object is near... then he'd have to be air born to get that angle.

I filmed it from "filming location" that I wrote in my picture at bottom of my post.
I have been there at another time though at that island.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
edit:
Update,
Here is the place I filmed, it is called Ulvön (or translated Ulv-island)

The large building filmed in backround is a place where ppl traveling can live.

Dude, IT'S AN UMBRELLA!

So I found the Ulvon website.

www.ulvon.se...

Then I looked at all their available pictures of the "Hostel", and found this:
www.ulvon.se...

You can see the flagpole, and the umbrella! The umbrella has a very thin dark post that would NOT show up on camera against a dark background....

CASE CLOSED

I believe they have a restaurant there too.
I found that there is no serving area where the object/ufo is.

Maxxsee, I am sorry, but I feel you were misleading us the entire time...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Hello maxxsee

Your video at youtube:

Your video comment- "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is"

My questions:

-- How is that you pan the camera and point (Shoot) straight toward the "UFO" as the primary object?

-- Why you zoom in and out not at the houses, not at the trees, not at the poles but the "UFO"?

You need to learn a lot about how to make a fake video or hoax.

Here you can learn some tricks:

Regards,
Capt. Franz

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

You obviously haven't read the thread. zoom is added in a program.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Haha. One visit to the establishment's website and it's revealed. Bravo, man.

There's another one. It could be an invasion.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

hahaha

You don't think this porch would be visible if an umbrella was on it??? Do you see how high off the ground this porch is????

You HAVE to be kidding!

edit: And the place where the ufo is is no serving place. It is only mountain there as you can see here.

There is no servingplace out on that rock by the pole.
I didn't say they didn't serve in/near the reastaurant. Unbelievable...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Unbelievable is right. It's pretty amazing how hard you're hanging on to this.

Have you sent the video to any media outlets yet? You'll probably want to get on that, if you really think it's something extraordinary. I could do it for you, if you're afraid of the MIB showing up or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

I just answered to a retarded comment. I wasn't talking to you either.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Maybe you start to believe me now then!?
No, at least not yet, I just want to have the biggest amount of data possible.

Are you sure that is the previous frame? There's a great difference between the two images, the branches and the leafs look completely different.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join