It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just released video NASA STS-126: Disclosure imminent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I consider this video absolutely amazing and incredible indeed.
How it is possible to continue to maintain the secret?

www.youtube.com...

What says NASA on this EVENT?

It is original? It is a false one? What do you thoughts?

To Mod: I do not succeed to load the video directly. I wonder to supply. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
S & F so that we may start investigate this case...

if its a hoax definetley it was done with a lot of attention since the shuttle seems to be focusing on the ufos all the time..and there was nothing to zoom for removing the ufos from the scene

if this is true..OMG best footgae ever..the formation is amazing...sounds too good to be true...

anyway till now we all know we cannot open our champaign bottles..ill have Heineken in the meantime

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's a hoax I'm afraid, it was made in March this year

source

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The video is a big fake.

The two reasons why it is fake.

1. The NASA logo will be on the right side in all NASA tv broadcasts, and also the logo will be transparent, not coloured.

2. The video description says that the video is taken six days into the mission. But if you look at the shuttle, though it is oriented vertically, it is not docked to the station. And there is no camera onboard the station that would take video from such a orientation. The video is from either the third day when the shuttle was performing the RPM(Rotational Pitch Maneuver) in which the shuttle does a backflip to allow the astronaunts on board the international space station to take images of its heat shields in the nose and under belly to check for any damage.

Edit:Argyll beat me to it.

[edit on November 20th, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

source

Thanks Argyll.
Is it confirmed like hoax?
I was worried that it was be a matter of a false one in Cgi.

CASE CLOSED!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

source

n1ce find m8...ill stick to the heineken today

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Yea it's confirmed mate....the guy has his own youtube channel where he makes CGI videos, in all fairness he has never tried to pass it off as genuine footage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Disclosure imminent.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Make a note of this particular mission... STS-126. This is the mission where the astronaut lost a tool bag, and there is genuine video footage out there of it drifting off into the distance. I've seen several labeled as "UFO filmed from STS-126".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
TheFakingHoaxer is one ot the few CGI artists who always watermarks his works (see also this thread for example) and even labels them as CGI whenever he uploads them to somewhere: too bad some retarded even did cut off his watermark and applied some NASA logo: now he has to be some very desperate attention seeker, likely frustrated because no one pays attention to him in real life: in UFOlogy there's nothing worse than some hoaxer (unable to make some hoax by himself) using someone else's artwork and trying to pass it as the real deal: how LAME one has to be?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice work Heineken and internos.
Always good to see the watchdogs at work!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
would be nice if these youtube video holders would asap label it a known hoax on the actual video...

The more disinfo there is out there, the longer it will be for any clarity to come into this topic.

The first thing any UFO researcher should do is go the extra mile to try and discredit a UFO video...that way whatever is left over is something actually remarkable.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yet another hoax to discredit people interested in UFOs....

I am beginning to think that some "disclosure extremists" are actually making hoax UFO videos just to get people to think about UFOs, and think about disclosure. What they might be actually doing unknowingly is turning people away from the subject because of the constant hoaxes getting their hopes up and then crashing them to the ground. Like the boy who cried wolf, kind of.

I feel sorry for the OP because he/she is now a victim of hoaxing, and any point from now on people will look at his/her posting history and see that he once posted a hoax on ATS, and that destroys his/her credibility.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
...disclosure has been imminent for how many months now...?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Does every UFO thread started need to include the phrase "disclosure imminent"? If so, I'm wondering if ATS could just add a button to the tool bar that will add it automatically? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good work!

For this reason and the quality of the members makes of ATS a great site.

Even if, it is my opinion, that many of this Professionals Hoaxers do not work only for being visible or to have attention.

Too many wasted energies and money only in order to make an apparition on YouTube....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This topic should have a [HOAX] added to the title.
EDIT: Oh, it's already in the HOAX forum. Good!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by BlackShark]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great job debunkers! A step away from disclosure, but a step closer to truth!

One giant leap from a second line.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What a complete and utter.... Words have yet to be invented to describe what this hoaxer is, but he's a complete and utter one!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The audio is real , ive heard it before on some documentary. Very convincing CGI though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join