It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Track This Epidemic Around the World Via First Hand Reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you dig a bit deeper, you can find out that hospitals all over the world are becoming filled with more and more patients each day, each hour. Odd symtoms, flu symptoms. It goes deeper.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Supermega]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I swear by zycam too. I had a bottle of nasal gel left, and I swear it helped me get over it faster, and it never got into my lungs. Just the first day, and I used the zycam and my humidifier. Next day was breathing normal. All the other symptoms, fever, headache, diarrhea , chills, bone pain lasted a week.

I too have wondered at the timing of the pull. I saw a bottle of the Gel go for $150 on ebay the other day. I wish I knew they were going to pull it before they did, I would have stocked up! Can you buy this stuff in other countries?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Zicam is just zinc that gets directly into bloodstream via nasal spray. Zinc is one of the main nutrients needed for a healthy immune-system. I think many people are zinc deficient. Try taking zinc picolinate for a while before you get sick. I've been taking zinc for over a year, and haven't been sick once.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I swear by zycam too. I had a bottle of nasal gel left, and I swear it helped me get over it faster, and it never got into my lungs. Just the first day, and I used the zycam and my humidifier. Next day was breathing normal. All the other symptoms, fever, headache, diarrhea , chills, bone pain lasted a week.

I too have wondered at the timing of the pull. I saw a bottle of the Gel go for $150 on ebay the other day. I wish I knew they were going to pull it before they did, I would have stocked up! Can you buy this stuff in other countries?

Zicam is great stuff...it is homeopathic zinc. See, this is from their own website:

Zicam Cold Remedy is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine that actually reduces the duration and severity of the common cold when taken at the first sign of cold symptoms.

The reason why they pulled the nasal gel is because it was the gel that was supposedly causing smelling loss. But the pellet formulation will work the same way. You can still get zicam tablets....they work just as well. Much cheaper too!

You can also buy homeoapthic zinc bio bioron at any health food store. I think it's cheaper than brand name Zicam tablets, too.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Update:

Great news, guys: I wanted to give you an update on the remote healing experiment we did tonight: it worked!

For updated news, go to the link. And if anyone else wants to request a remote healing by ATS for themselves or someone else, feel free to put it on this thread.

It works!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I still have a ton of the nasal gel at my place and I checked the walmart last night and they were still selling it. I heard it got discontinued too, but they had about 50 boxes.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I still have a ton of the nasal gel at my place and I checked the walmart last night and they were still selling it. I heard it got discontinued too, but they had about 50 boxes.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Want to sell some? LOL I really need that gel.

I can not take the other form. When I ingest Zinc I get very aggitated. Very strange reaction. But when I just swabbed my nose never had the problem.

What you are seeing in the store is the allergy gel. They still sell that.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by amatrine]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In the last couple of days several of my friends in England have been told they, or their children, have tonsilitis and they've all been prescribed antibiotics. They're all feeling very ill, have very sore throats and high temperatures.

I'm wondering why when doctors had previously been told to treat all flu symptoms as swine flu they're now diagnosing tonsilitis and prescribing antibiotics? No testing for tonsilitis just saying it is and handing over the prescription. Hmmmm......

Why the change of tactic? Previously everyone with flu symptoms was handed antivirals (Tamiflu - remember the hotline where you can call and get yours today) and now they're being told its tonsilitis and handed antibiotics

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Charlotte NC is in a lull. No action as of today.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
reply to post by SantaClaus

Want to sell some? LOL I really need that gel.

I can not take the other form. When I ingest Zinc I get very aggitated. Very strange reaction. But when I just swabbed my nose never had the problem.

What you are seeing in the store is the allergy gel. They still sell that.

Perhaps you could try using zinc nappy rash powder under your arms.
Some of it is absorbed, and it prevents bad odour into the bargain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join