It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Track This Epidemic Around the World Via First Hand Reports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi, everyone.

I started this thread because I thought it would be very interesting if we could track this flu epidemic around the world.

Why do this?

Well, I was active on a previous thread about the Ukraine epidemic, which was was started by someone who was there when it broke out, and because of that, it became quite heavily followed. We were very lucky that he was there first hand when this new flu mutation broke out in the Ukraine, and we were there to witness this new change in the epidemic as it unfolded.

Unfortunately, a lot of people in the Ukraine were not so lucky....over a million people sick, over 300 dead...and my heart goes out to them and their families.

However, it got me thinking.... modern technology has given us a new tool to track an epidemic. This is quite historic, if you think about it. Just like "twitter" gave the world a new tool to track a revolution (when the Iranians used twitter a few months ago to organize and report protests over the national election results), ATS has given us a new way to track an epidemic. A way to track it without relying on the TV news, the newspapers, the WHO, the CDC, or official government reports.

Why is this important?

Several reasons.

1. It is apparent to many of us back on the Ukraine thread that the main stream media (MSM) is under-reporting the epidemic in the Ukraine and Russia, Poland, etc...

2. It is apparent to us that WHO is under-reporting something.

3. The Polish Health Minister was censored on national TV for going against the swine flu vaccination campaign! Wow.

4. There seems to be a sudden and distinct loss of interest by the mainstream media to report on the flu epidemic in the Ukraine and eastern Europe, which seems baffling. After all, not long ago, there were in a frenzy to report on it anywhere they could. Then as soon as a swine flu emergency was declared in America.....and a new mutation (see the Ukrainian thread) popped up big time in the Ukraine.....all of a sudden, there was silence by the MSM!

So my thinking is:

If the MSM is going to go silent on this, then we're going to need to rely on the "underground ATS network" to keep us abreast of the current pandemic sweeping the world. And most importantly, whether this mutated form that seems to be causing the severe hemorrhagic pneumonia (see the Ukraine thread for more details) will mutate further, or mutate again in another part of the world.

So, here is my idea: Let's track this first hand.

By first hand, I mean we post first hand reports only. No "news updates" or "you tube feeds" but only first hand reports. Such as: I'm sick and these are my symptoms. Or, my family is sick, and these are my symptoms. Or, my entire work place is sick, and these are our symptoms. Please post the city and country you live in.

If you could post any other relevant data, that would also be helpful. Such as: What you did for prevention (home remedies, vaccination, etc.), how you are treating it and if it's working (i.e. antivirals, antibiotics, home remedies, homeopathic remedies, OTC remedies, etc...) , if you went to the doctor or the hospital, what you got diagnosed with, etc....

Sound good? I'd like to get a feel for how serious this epidemic really is. Is it over-hyped? Is it only serious in the Ukraine and Eastern Europe? What seems to be working best to treat it? Did the vaccine prevent it? Etc...

Ok, thanks. And remember....first hand reports only. No you tubes, no news articles, no blog posts....just first hand information.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
P.S. One more thought:

It was very helpful that people also posted reports of airplanes spraying substances in the area....from those reports, the theory developed that this was possible biological warfare.

So, if anyone else also witnesses events like this, especially in areas with high amounts of flu cases, please also report that on this thread, too.

You never know. It could be "just a flu mutation" or it could be somehting else entirely. I hope we can entertain all possibilities on this thread....but only if we have first hand reports.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
CENTRAL LONDON, UK: 19 NOV 2009

no spraying, no flu, no masks, no worries, clubs and public places are full.

nobody forcing here vaccines on public, i asked swine-line where i could get a vaccine, they said i have to go GP, and as there is a wait for appointments up to two week- I'm no really dat bothered ..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm in D/FW area. Not a soul is aware here, as far as I can tell. MSM blocking coverage of the mutation means next to nobody is informed. It may be in the states by now, but no confirmation yet, correct?

I'm stocking up on c-crystals, and ordering premium white tea. Besides that & for the moment, life goes on in the big-D. Eight weeks from now...who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
since yesterday i have been contacting people from the ukraine, so far i have only a handful of replies but i shall be pursuing this for x amount of weeks.

at the moment the survey says, its all hysteria, though my investigation is at the beggining.

i urge other people to do the same and contact people where an alleged outbreak is

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I hate to be saying this but I see "chem trails" all the time, sprayed in maine, and the US. We do have swine flu running around here as well. My family may have had it, not confirmed on it but we are getting better! In fact I may hopefully may be able to go back to work tomorrow. I've been noticing "chem trails" since 2004. Nothing new to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sorry, didn't read up. Please delete.

[edit on 11/19/09 by SantaClaus]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

That's what my kids had too, except for the hallucinating part, i won't their fever get that high. My middle child got it first with a high fever, sore throat, earache, and a wicked bad cough. She was thrown into th bath once her fever hit 105.1, and quickly went down. My youngest started a fever yesterday, with same symptoms, my son has a low grade fever now, same symptoms. I have no fever, it's rare for me to get a fever by the way, but same symptoms. So i do feel your pain. When I took my middle child to the doctors a couple of days ago he just said it was the flu that was going around which is swine flu, the regular flu hasn't hit yet. Today my son is going to the doctors because he has asthma and he may get that tamiflu thing. None of my kids or family has had the flu shot ever, we don't get the flu every year. My husband on the other hand was feeling sick for a few hours but that was it. My symptoms come and go, I'll wake up feeling great, and then by the middle of the day I am feeling blah again!! I hate being sick, never liked it much.

I want to ask you one question, did you take anything for the fever?? Also did any cough medicine or fever/headache reducer work on you?? I have tried everything and nothing helps with the earaches or headaches. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I broke the fever, but only for a couple hours at a time, with Nyquil. It would come back hard shortly after. The final time I got it, I woke up completely drenched in sweat, so I knew it probably wouldn't be back. That took about 4 days of hell though.

The headaches were unavoidable. I didn't get earaches, but I got swollen badly in my jaws up to my ears from the mumps afterwards. I could barely open my mouth.

I didn't take much medicine other than Zicam. I know alot of people don't trust it, but I swear by it 100%. Other than that, a little mucinex and nyquil when I was absolutely miserable. They didn't help much.

Its bad. It was two weeks including the secondary infection. I am still weak and sleep too many hours a day, but its getting better and I was even able to run last night.

Hope it helps. Use steam and fresh air to open up the lungs, that was the only thing that really did anything for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I swear by Zicam also...I find it a little peculiar they recalled the nose gel shortly before the talk of the pandemic broke out. Hmmm...because it worked too well, thats my guess. There's still the swabs and other sprays made by Zicam, but the good old up your nose gel is now gone from the shelves here.

Up here plenty of people have it, one of my distant relatives is hospitalized for the flu...one can only keep our fingers crossed.

Good thread, Op S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here is a link to the Pennsylvania Dept of Health H1N1 Situation update, www.h1n1inpa.com... Interestingly, they reported eight new deaths in a three day period this weekend. Most in a three day period so far. Nikiano- Great idea for a thread, I didn't want to post this on the other H1N1 related ones as it would be off- topic.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My friend in Prague/Czech Rep. got some bug 20 days ago. Symptoms were same as described for "swine" flu. High fewer, heavy coughing, body pain as after truck encounter. I advised him to fill his flat with onions. Maybe that is why his family was OK. He recovered after ten days. No visit in medical facility so no record at official statistics. It is normal here that if you don't need paper for your employer than you don't visit doc with seasonal coldness/flu.
Chemtrails as usually - only high flying airplanes out of normal fly paths changing beautiful blue sky to white cover. I have no reports of low flying aircrafts but I live at country and almost nobody in CZ is aware of weather manipulation so they just don't look. If there is some bio attack then it will be directed at cities.
My friend in hospital report slight elevation of patients with respiratory troubles but he say it's normal at this time of year.

Thanks Nikiano for good idea with this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Reporting from medium sized town in Southwestern Ontario. We've had the first confirmed deaths this fall from swine flu here, total of 3 in just one week. All three were men aged mid forties to mid fifties. Flu shots are now available to anyone who wants one. Previous weeks people at risk were lining up for hours to get their's. No-one wearing masks or anything on the streets. I've got my supply just in case I need to break them out if things get worse.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
From Scotland, 51 years old, x smoker, self employed freelance photographer ( very fit for my age)

Great thread, I started 8 weeks ago with a headcold that lasted for 3 days, then had 4 days of being fine if a little over tired, I even posted a thread here regarding how many people were feeling under the weather but not realy ill so to speak. Back on topic......

5 days after the head cold cleared I developed a sore throat, head and especially ears. I didnt sleep well that night caused by coughing fits and clearing rubbish from my lungs.

Day 2... Feeling slightly better......Called my GP and managed to get an appointment for the same morning ( I was surprised I did as I had mentioned how I was feeling and thought I would have been told to stay away). I got the usual diagnosis of a viral infection and anti-biotics.
Again a realy bad night with coughing although I eventually managed to get a few hours sleep by sleeping sitting up.

Day 3..... Again felt a bit better in the morning but by 2.00pm was coughing from a realy sore chest. Went to bed in the spare room after telling my family I was in isolation.

Day 4..... Feeling realy low, depressed, due to worry and lack of sleep. Stayed in bed all day with a temperature that varied between 99 and 102.

Day 5..... Slept for 5 hours during the day, a brilliant sleep. Cough still prominent and getting worse. Had a bite to eat in the evening but threw up.

Day 6... Turned a corner in as much as I could get out of bed. Had a realy powerfull coughing fit in the afternoon resulting in almost becoming unconsious and falling on the floor. I was left feeling realy weak and went to bed at 5.00pm. At about 7.00pm? I coughed and brough up so much gunk that it would not fit in my mouth ( Sorry for being so informative) but felt a million times better for doing so. The coughing and clearing my lungs went on for 24 hours during which I felt gradually better.

Day 7.... Didnt sleep last night due to the coughing, I was so tired but feeling a million times better than i did on the morning of day 6.

Over the next couple of days I improved by the hour and now feel back to full fitness.

Remedies taken... The antibiotics, honey in hot water and gallons of water.

As mentioned above I also started a thread before this kicked in about people feeling ill but not ill enough to affect their everyday lives. Some had felt "off" for many weeks. I dont know if that is important but am mentioning it anyway.

P.S. no chemtrail activity noted, although the sky and the weather has been strange for the time of year. Wet, windy, sunny, very warm all in the same day.

respects

[edit on 21-11-2009 by captiva]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by captiva]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ok, this is bit off-topic but I couldn't find better place.

I am so enraged... Just finished reading the online news; in my country, Finland, they are now starting to offer the disgusting Pandemrix "vaccine" to completely healthy young people, starting from the youngest. School kids, students, all healthy people under 25 years will get the injection.

Me and my friends are targeted. How humiliating, but at least I know a magic word, it's a simple but strict "NO!".

In my poor country only 12 have died because of this so-called Deadly Pig Flu, and most of those victims had some kind of serious illness and weakened immune system before. One healthy patient died because hospital didn't take her in. Nothing extraordinarily scary, and still they are wanting to poison everyone.

Am I more angry or more sad?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Tapir]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My goodness....I now have to report on my own thread. Never thought that would happen...lol!

I started to develop a sore throat tonight, with a swollen gland on the right side of my neck, and a bit of a headache. I work in a hospital, and normally, this means that my immune system is very, very good.... and so I rarely, rarely, ever get sick.

I'll be on the safe side and take a zinc lozenge tonight (they are great for heading off a cold), and see how I feel tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure it's nothing, though.

Edit to add:

I totally forgot until just now, I had a pretty big coughing fit this morning when I first woke up. It was a dry cough, but it lasted for a few minutes. Then the sore throat, headache, and swollen glands began tonight.

Hmmmm...maybe I better take 2 zinc lozenges.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks, by the way, to everyone who has posted on this thread.

Update: I woke up this morning with a killer sore throat. Also, headache, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, post nasal drip, chilly. Cold is getting worse, zinc did not help.

I gargled with salt water and took a homeopathic remedy that most closely matched my symptoms (natrum muriaticum, which is basically homeopathic salt), took a warm bath, and am now going to try to catch a few more hours of sleep before I have to go back into work today.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Somebody on another thread posted that they observed planes spraying above Austria. I've asked him/her to post it here, in case another outbreak happens in Austria, so we can have a record of it.

Edit to add:

Feeling fine now. I started feeling much better not long after I took the remedy. The only lingering symptom is a headache that comes and goes, but no sore throat, etc..

This is a relief since I came into the viscinity of a severely ill person yesterday at the hospital. I'm not saying I caught anything from them, but rather....the timing of it had me a little worried.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

With due regard for confidentiality, I think most of us would be interested to hear an "all clear" in terms of the severely ill patient; and that treatment was successful. Part of the fear in Ukraine was that this new bug was not responding to traditional therapies. If it is, then that will be a bit of relief to a lot of people.

If it isn't; then that is something we need to know as well. Whatever you do, do not in any way jeopardize your position at the hospital. Only say what you think you can or speak only in generalities.

thanks, wayno

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by nikiano

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

With due regard for confidentiality, I think most of us would be interested to hear an "all clear" in terms of the severely ill patient; and that treatment was successful. Part of the fear in Ukraine was that this new bug was not responding to traditional therapies. If it is, then that will be a bit of relief to a lot of people.

If it isn't; then that is something we need to know as well. Whatever you do, do not in any way jeopardize your position at the hospital. Only say what you think you can or speak only in generalities.

thanks, wayno

Thanks, Wayno!

As far as the other question: Let's put it this way...the weather forecast does not look good at this point, but I'll let you know if the sun comes out.

However, here is an idea.

I've heard that coast2coast does prayer/positive energy experiments. They ask all the listeners of coast to coast to direct their prayers, good energy, or what have you towards a certain person. The results are sometimes miraculous. I'll be working at the hospital tonight, so maybe everyone could send a prayer for "the sun to come out" out at the hospital, at certain time tonight. Perhaps, around 7pm Arizona time?

(Just envision me sitting in a hospital pharmacy, and envision sending the energy to the the patient in the hospital. Hey, we have a lot of patients sick right now, so maybe all the patients can benefit from this. Just imagine wrapping the good, healing energy (white, golden light is good) around the entire hospital that I'm sitting in.

The picture on my avatar is not me by the way, but Mae West. So, don't send energy to Mae West, the patients in the hospital need it more! lol!

We could do it as an experiment. If it works for one person, we could then also do for certain areas of the globe. We could all send energy to the Ukraine, for example, at a certain time, every day. Then Poland, then Norway. You get the idea. Maybe we could energetically stop this epidemic before it really gets started.

I know, I know, many of you don't believe in all that woo woo stuff, but I also do shamanic healing. Shamanic healing really can do miracles....I've seen some amazing things happening.

I'll do some shamanic healing on the hospital to. For anyone who wants to participate, do it at 7pm tonight.

Who knows, maybe together, we can all work a miracle.....and then keep working them!

If anyone wants to, spread the word on other threads (while being as discreet as possible, please) so we can try this healing experiment. Actually, I mgiht just start a new thread on it, too.

I started a "remote healing" thread, if anyone is interested. First experiment is tonight at 7pm Arizona time:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nikiano]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join