It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is not coming to an end on December 21, 2012 : NASA made one mistake it is Dec 23 not 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The world is not coming to an end on December 21, 2012 : NASA made one mistake it is Dec 23 not 21

www.indiadaily.com

NASA says all clear! World is not ending on December 21, 2012. The Space Agency of America made one simple mistake. The world will not end on Dec 21, but any time between Dec 23, 2012 and Dec 23, 2029.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The world is supposed to get hundreds of thosusands of extraterretsrial space ships from the super advanced Type V extraterretsrial civilization.

Oh well, I can stop drinking and crazy partying daily.....but gotta wait for 2029...
At this moment with all these going down makes me feel that 2012 should be the date, just get it over with....

www.indiadaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Maybe this will get all the doomsayers to ease up a bit. NASA made a mistake? No way! They're infalliable!

I doubt it, though.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Umm, since when was the 2012 conspiracy a NASA project?

I predict the world will end any time between today and the year 14,239, on December 72nd. But since we have not yet changed our calendars...please leave my prediction vague and open for manipulation.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is the way I see it. If NASA does know it is dec. 21, 2012 then they are just trying to keep the peace for when it happens, because other wise the earth will go to hell days before "the end". The other thing is if they don't know, they are probably making sure the world doesn't fall part just in case they are right, or people just think its 2012.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't think it will happen it all...not for a LONG LONG time anyways.

That's just me though.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why would NASA even comment on this nonsense?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Seeing this even i became confused,,,NASA never acccepted 2012 endworld...and all of a sudden this!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
@ illuminatislave: because NASA scientists are getting e-mails from people frightened by the 2012 "phenomena" and they are thinking about committing suicide...you can blame Sony and Roland Emmerich for this BTW...mostly because of the 2012 movie marketing campaign that scared a bunch of those people (The Institute for Human Continuity website).

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ConspiracyCracker]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
whatever nasa says has to be exactly right, right? yes im sure

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That article was an absolute joke , its no wonder NASA is getting sick of hearing about 2012 with trash like this doing the rounds.
Half of the artcles on the IndiaDaily page sound like something I would expect to see in the Weekly World News.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think NASA chose to make an attempt at debunking the 2012 myth, due to a recent surge in the popularity.
I mean, theres even a movie about it.

NASA had a representive on CNN the other morning, answering the common questions affiliated with the end times myths.

It IS very rare for NASA to jump in on anything like this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We'll just have to wait and find out, won't we? 2 more years. Not too far off..
Nasa is just the front. Full of lies, and waste of money on stupid projects. I see why Obama wants to cut budget

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammy122112
We'll just have to wait and find out, won't we? 2 more years. Not too far off..

Last time I checked, 21 Dec 2012 is more than three years from now.

I wonder where India Daily got their dates of 23 Dec 2012 to 23 Dec 2029. It sure wasn't from the NASA website that they quoted in the article. I suspect they made the date up.

I agree with TheBlackDog that the site seems to be the equivalent of any number of tabloids that sensationalize news at the expense of accuracy in order to generate sales.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Splendid news indeed. I've got a couple of life policies maturing in 2014, so theres now a good chance I'll get the payout. My will to live has been restored.

new topics

top topics

join