It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targets of the Illuminati and the Committe of 300

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hard Red. I don't speak for a faith as you have so foolishly done. I can only give you my opinion.

And that is the opinion that God couldn't care less about national boundaries.
Incidentally, one of the most famous personages of the modern era who claimed God as favouring his country, ended up killing himself in a bunker in Berlin.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Leveller]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Hard Red
When you believe in religion, you don't be a hypocrit and believe other religions as well...thats cheating. "Let me believe in a little from this one and a little from that one, that oughtta make an excellent patchwork"- thats an example no one actually said that. I do however respect for a patchwork religion to exist although in my heart I believe it isn't the right one...

Originally posted by TheLiLBeam
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't call myself a member of any religion, yet my beliefs borrow from many of them. Would you call me hypocritical?

Unfortunately for you LiLBeam, the final authority on all that is tolerant and Christian, "His Grand Eminence, and Inquisitor, Hard Red" on behalf of "His People" has laid down the law, and your "hypocritical" mistake that you call a belief system, that has been ill contrived, baseless, and has guaranteed your immortal soul to eternal damnation... unless of course you send $29.95 to:

"Hard Red Knows Best, and Will Save Your Soul"
1313 Delusions of Grandeur Way
State Of, Confusion 69666

Which will entitle you to receive "Hard Red Knows Best" on 8-track (If you can find something to play this on you don't need God, you are one!). Explore with "Hard Red" new lows in religion, patriotism, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Feel freedom wash over you as you adopt "Hard Red's" patented "I'm right, and your wrong, no matter how well documented, and supported your argument is" technique. Be the envy of friends, and family as you dismiss all that they hold dear with "Hard Red's God loves us all; God loves me and I get to interpret who God is, and how it pertains to everyone else". I feel your pain LilBeam, all hope is lost... save a check, cash, or money order for $29.95...

[Edited on 30/5/2004 by Mirthful Me]

LMAO!!!

I'd really like to see how Hard Red responds to my previous post though.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiLBeam
LMAO!!!

I'd really like to see how Hard Red responds to my previous post though.

I believe thet you will have a wait on your hands, our "Good Christian" compatriot has moved on to more fertile ground. It's funny that someone in the business (so to speak) of professing "turn the other cheek" for "his people" is now debasing himself in a four page (and counting) "weapons orgy", as George Carlin once said, "were just looking for a little consistency here"; sadly George, there is none.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join