It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
By Dr. John Coleman.
1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.
2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work.
3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above.
4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski's Red Terror look like children at play.
5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society". Excepted are the computer- and service industries. US industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. As we saw in 1993, this has become a fact through the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement, known as NAFTA. Unemployables in the US, in the wake of industrial destruction, will either become opium-heroin and/or coc aine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination of the "excess population" process we know of today as Global 2000.
6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an "art-form", which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace.
7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up in the US by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations, and overseen by Thomas Enders, a high-ranking State Department official. It is also interesting that the committee is currently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in Cambodia.
When the time comes, I will eat these losers for lunch.. I would like to see them hide in the mansions when the starving populace is at their door. The king of france thought he could rule the world too, until he lost his head
Originally posted by project_pisces
Trouble is, their mansions are in underground facilities guarded by other worldly state of the art surveillance devices and weaponry. Have to posess their technology to open the door
Originally posted by Toelint
Okay, let's address the difference between What Marx wanted for the world, and the Illuminati doctrine....gee, I don't see any!
For years many of Lenin's more violent musings were hidden from all but the most persistent Western eyes. The intelligensia, Lenin believed, "has outlived its time." To the writer Maxim Gorky he said, "If we break too many pots, it will be [the intelligensia's] fault."
By 1920 Lenin had arrested so many members of the intelligensia that he believed they were finished off, yet, throughout the 1920s, Solzhenitsyn notes, he "kept finishing them off and finishing them off," finding new crimes with which to charge anyone who spoke up. Or did not speak up. It was Lenin's belief that simply because certain intellectuals did not actively work against Soviet power did not mean they were innocent. No, for Lenin, "inaction is also criminal." Intellectuals were jailed and tortured at this time for... meeting. For having tea together.