It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targets of the Illuminati and the Committe of 300

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
AK, I agree with you, America does NOT have a monopoly on Christianity, Jesus, or Spiritualism (we do however have a monopoly on TV evangelists, self serving kooks and frauds, and the sheeple that follow).

Well first of all, I must say that it is very much to the contrary. Self-serving frauds are a universial and renewable resource.
Secondly, isn't it funny how in the light of the afternoon (or the very early evening in this case), the things that made us so upset earlier seem so silly? I was thinking about this kind of thing today, and realised that when I'm in the classroom, if one of my teenage students says something preposterous because he or she read it on the internet or suchlike, my response is generally not to worry about it... I was stupid as a teenager, and I'm sure people will continue being stupid as teenagers until the end of time. So why should I get upset when someone of no doubt similar qualities (or, at least, an Internet Tough Guy) does the same sort of thing?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
So why should I get upset when someone of no doubt similar qualities (or, at least, an Internet Tough Guy) does the same sort of thing?

Too much AK! I thought I snuck a good one in when explaining the meaning of the "G", but this is ten times funnier, glad to see you've gone from "Indignant" to "Mirthful", a far better way to live and post.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I agree. Anger comes so easily, and let me tell you, when you're 6' 8" tall and roughly 300 pounds (as am I), anger is not something you want to get a lot of. So, I just keep thinking of Skippy.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
AlexKennedy, i put that up because I believe God is with us as he is with all other countries. I am showign my solidarity to the untied states and affirming my stance on that topic by showing that JESUS loves each and every member of this country...I'm Puerto Rican, Kennedy...but I am also American. I was born here and raised here and I love this land very much. I believe he loves Puerto Rico and I have many a picture of him with the Puerto Rican Flag as well. Kennedy you are mistaken in quickly DECIDING to assume that I thought God is not with the other countries. Instead of trying to point that out and making a stand against what I believe (That God loves the U.S. as much as any other country of the world) you should have asked me to clairfy if you didn't understand my point and in doing so that makes you wrong in every piece of your statement you made. You need to ask people what they believe before you decide they are automatically against you...I also saw an image of jesus with the UK flag. It eans only our solidarity under God...not the belief that God favors one land over the other...well, he does favor Israel, but you get my drift. I believe that your mistake was in listening to the pomp of your voice and becoming enamored in it...God loves us all. God loves me and you and I understand that you are trying to make a point but wait till you have your facts straight before you make it or else you'll make the wrong one, just like you did now...those pictures were made by a lady who runs a website called the flagpole.com. She makes these images indicative of unity and solidarity under God because of the 9/11 attacks. She made them as a way conveying to many an american that God has not forgotten us. I used it to convey that he still wont forget us even when masons and illuminati and organizations of the like come to make times difficult for everyone. Remember that...and Christianity is embodied by those americans who believe and practice its tenets...not america the land...not america the ideal where the streets are paved with gold, blah blah et al...but America the people and the very best we have to offer. I represent Christianity...and I am American.

[Edited on 023131p://u57. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
JESUS loves each and every member of this country...
Ignorance like this is why the Middle East hates America.. You have no appreciation for anyone else, the sheer lack of understanding of other people's cultures is outrageous..
America is not, NOT the only Christian country in the world.
Had you said 'Jesus loves every member of every country in the world', that would be more correct according to Church doctrine from what I understand.
But the world does NOT revolve around a country that has been alive only 300 years.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Browha, appreciation for others and freedom of religion are two different things...Christianity is every where and in every country. I'm not speaking for everyone...I'm speaking for Christians Americans. I can't speak for other countries because im not from other countries...and read my post completely...I SAID JESUS LOVES EVERYONE EVERYWHERE...stop looking for hidden messages...this isn't a beatles record, its a thread. To be exact, I said...

You are mistaken in quickly deciding to assume that I thought God is not with other countries...you, Browha, just made the same mistake. Read the entire thread...stop thinking linearly...dont look for hidden messages...get the point.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hard Red
posted on 28-5-2004 at 01:24 Post Number: 557986 (post id: 578680)
AlexKennedy, i put that up because I believe God is with us as he is with all other countries. I am showign my solidarity to the untied states and affirming my stance on that topic by showing that JESUS loves each and every member of this country...I'm Puerto Rican, Kennedy...but I am also American. I was born here and raised here and I love this land very much. I believe he loves Puerto Rico and I have many a picture of him with the Puerto Rican Flag as well. Kennedy you are mistaken in quickly DECIDING to assume that I thought God is not with the other countries.

HR, by your own statement: "God is with us as he is with all other countries." You demonstrate the folly of you ideals, If God is with all countries equally, then a nationalistic image focusing on Jesus is moot, because all nations have the same claim. Conversely, how could your perception of God love a country such as India, where the non-Christian population (Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, etc) exceeds 90% of over one billion people? Certainly the followers of other faiths are not going to agree with your perception of Deity, nor are they going to allow you to assign divine benevolence for them.

As a technical note: If you were born here, you're an American of Puerto Rican descent; American for short, you seem to flit from all encompassing to deeply divisive in consecutive sentences. Are you sure who and what you really are?

I'm not speaking for everyone...I'm speaking for Christians Americans. I can't speak for other countries because im not from other countries

Delusions of grandeur? HR, you can only speak for yourself unless you can present evidence that you hold some office, be it elected or appointed and that some how this "office" has indisputable domain over the Christian faith... wait a second... got to get the phone... *talks briefly*... sorry again HR, that was the Pope, he said he's never heard of you, and until you get a Popemobile or something cooler, and have neat hats and robes and stuff, no pontification!

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the pope has domain over the catholic church

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Actually, why do we all have to say we are American, Spanish, yada, yada yada.... Who cares! Can`t we all just be people? Who cares what religion someone is? Aren`t we all basically going towards the same goal? Mostly you are the relgion you were brought up around... But, the goals are the same.. Live a good life, treat others with respect, and try to make it to the next step....

Masonry has it right! No Politics or Religion talk in a lodge. If we followed this in real life, then maybe people could concentrate on making the world a better place instead of fighting .... What do they fight over???... Religion and Politics... Now, take those apples and stuff them.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
JCM, I'm a little surprised at your "can't we all just get along?" plea. I certainly don't disagree with the principal of your statement, but the message rings to much of "utopian dreams" and far less of reality. We (the world at large NOT Freemasonry) are obligated to progress towards this universal tolerance, and fellowship, and yes Freemasonry is an excellent model to accomplish it. The problem is the resistance of the general public. One needs to go no further than this forum to see the ignorance, resistance, and outright deception when it comes to the Craft. Man's very nature causes him to suspect that which is unknown, and the quest for Light is not a trek that everyone is ready to take.

p.s. Thanks cloud for clearing up the issue of Papal duties.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, I do have to come out with something profound at least 1 time a year...... It is the natural gekko in me....

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

...I'm Puerto Rican, Kennedy...

Just a little note, Hard Red, because apparently you don't know, but calling me by only my last name is a privelege I have not given you. Even some of my very good friends at least have enough sense to call me by my last name alone until I have given them permission. Please don't do it again. It's extraordinarily insulting.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Like I said mirthful, I'm aonly speaking for those christians...not muslin or hindu or buddha...because I don't believe in those religions. Does everyone break apart someones thread without completely reading it? The fact is I believe that regardless of whether or not you are Christian, I believe God still does love you and will be with you until your dying day because he doesn't stop loving those who are not Christian...I'm not Catholic either, Mirthful...the pope jab really doesn't hold water with me...Although widely regarded as Christian, I do not believe that Catholocism is. And I don't know what percent of the world is religious or what part is more hindu or buddha than christian but i do know that when somone believes in a religion, they shouldn't believe in others, although I respect everyones right to choose which religion they want and I never bash them...the point is I know there are a bunch of religions...and if you are part of one, then you believe your God is right...My God, king of kings, he who is called I AM, the Lord of Hosts is all powerful. I believe this fervently because of my upbringing. I won't quote the bible and I'm not trying to sound as though I'm the one for you to listen to...but just as all religions believe there tenets are true, so do I, mine. So lets clarify and run down the line shall we...I don't believe God is anti-world and pro U.S., I believe He loves us all...(sigh the means the populace of the entire world for the umpteenth time) I don't not respect other religiongs...but just as the Muslims think Allah is the true God, so too do I believe that God (Yaweh, Jesus, Jehovah) is the true God. When you believe in religion, you don't be a hypocrit and believe other religions as well...thats cheating. "Let me believe in a little from this one and a little from that one, that oughtta make an excellent patchwork"- thats an example no one actually said that. I do however respect for a patchwork religion to exist although in my heart I believe it isn't the right one...and what does the pope have to do with anything anyway? I don't need to hold office to point out an opinion...the singling out in here is of a very pronounced nature...Mrthful, to close...I am Puerto Rican. I am American. I am both. That has nothing to do with with my opinions on ANYTHING. I have lived in P.R. half of my life and the U.S. the other half. I speak both languages well and have a great respect for both cultutres...though my Puerto Rican side lends itself heavily to my cultural beliefs as far as art, food, music and dance are concerned. That's just me...no one else but me. not mirthful or the alex or president bush. have I made myself clear enough? Or is more deconstruction yet to come, followed by my giving endless replies?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Just a little note, Hard Red, because apparently you don't know, but calling me by only my last name is a privelege I have not given you. Even some of my very good friends at least have enough sense to call me by my last name alone until I have given them permission. Please don't do it again. It's extraordinarily insulting.

It's because I'm Latino, right, Alex? I know it is!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Get over yourself, that was a joke...seriously, It's part of your name and I thought it was fine...I could care less what ppl call me but THATS JUST ME...(seems i have to say that all the time in here...I'll have my epitaph say that) If it bugs you so much, I'll stop. It's not even an issue for me. Now I take issue with you insulting me in no unceratin terms with the "even my closest friends dont..." etcetera etcetera...I'm going to assume that condescending tone was conveyed by mistake. Maybe you should watch how you phrase things, because it makes you sound like you're singling people out. I'll let it slide this time...maybe even the next, but I'm not a punk. Reacting to anything that makes me sound like I'm being condescended to isn't a practice terribly unheard of by me. I will however be respectful...now. In the future I'll thank you to not do it again...why even some of my good friends have the good sense not to make people feel condescended to...and in this case, I don't know anyone who would give them permission to do so. Eh, you like that right, you see what I did?
I said that thing you said, but I changed it subtely to fit the context of my point...which makes sense, I think you'll agree. I'm joking there too...I like levity. Lets put an end to this. It's pointless. I know my boundaries know and you know yours. there...truce.

[Edited on 013131p://u39. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Like I said mirthful, I'm aonly speaking for those christians...not muslin or hindu or buddha...Catholic either, Mirthful...the pope jab really doesn't hold water with me...Although widely regarded as Christian, I do not believe that Catholocism is... I don't need to hold office to point out an opinion...the singling out in here is of a very pronounced nature...

Well nothing like separating the wheat from the chaff. Once again, you only speak for yourself, unless you hold office or some identifiable position of authority... you don't that much is obvious. Therefore to continue to claim that you speak for a collective is inaccurate, and disingenuous. My "Pope jab" (please try to capitalize proper names and offices, it's a matter of respect) was a parody designed to demonstrate how flawed your claim of representation was, no more (I have no love for the Catholic Church, but I do recognize it's legitimacy, and it's influence throughout the world). In successive posts you dealt the "punk card" and the "singling out card"; dare I say a consult to Johnny Cochran, Jr., Esq. has been made? YOU brought these issues up, not any of the posters on these threads, YOUR lack of self esteem, and fragile psyche brought forth this in the attempt to "muddy the waters". Reflect well, I know of no poster within Secret Societies that play on race, creed, or color (if they did, the collective ire would be great). Instead the values of knowledge, experience, and constructive content reign supreme here.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't need to be a leader to speak for my people...I speak for them and I would in turn expect them to speak for me. your desire to appoint rulers amongst yourselves itself is flawed and disengenuous because in doing so you are quick to affirm your stance on a heirarchy...the only person above me is GOD. Not the pope, nor the president, nor the queen of england, though i respect all three. One needs to hold office in some manner in order to prove a point. How foolish a staement is that. You will always be relegated to that of an automaton...I wouldn't be surprised if you were this anal in life. I don't need a degree to tell you the sky is blue. It's blue. To require information from someone who holds office like you said or is an authority figure in life is foolhearty to say the least. You display such sentiment in that you have no idea whats in front of your face...that you need to hear from someone in a position of power to slake your hungers for information. Would you run around with your head cut off if your freemason high master super boss or whatever he is were to be killed? I can't be too negative of you since you've chosen your path, that takes courage...but if its a path that leads you to be the kind of person where you can't just believe, then you've erred, my friend...and by the way, this can all stop...all you have to do is reply in a coutteous manner and I will reply in kind.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
PS- I don't play the race card...i was joking, if youd look at the following posts...I suppose character bashing is as well one of your edicts? If I'm wrong, tell me, I'd like to know

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

When you believe in religion, you don't be a hypocrit and believe other religions as well...thats cheating. "Let me believe in a little from this one and a little from that one, that oughtta make an excellent patchwork"- thats an example no one actually said that. I do however respect for a patchwork religion to exist although in my heart I believe it isn't the right one...

What exactly do you mean by this? I don't call myself a member of any religion, yet my beliefs borrow from many of them. Would you call me hypocritical?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

When you believe in religion, you don't be a hypocrit and believe other religions as well...thats cheating. "Let me believe in a little from this one and a little from that one, that oughtta make an excellent patchwork"- thats an example no one actually said that. I do however respect for a patchwork religion to exist although in my heart I believe it isn't the right one...

Originally posted by TheLiLBeam
What exactly do you mean by this? I don't call myself a member of any religion, yet my beliefs borrow from many of them. Would you call me hypocritical?

Unfortunately for you LiLBeam, the final authority on all that is tolerant and Christian, "His Grand Eminence, and Inquisitor, Hard Red" on behalf of "His People" has laid down the law, and your "hypocritical" mistake that you call a belief system, that has been ill contrived, baseless, and has guaranteed your immortal soul to eternal damnation... unless of course you send $29.95 to:

"Hard Red Knows Best, and Will Save Your Soul"
1313 Delusions of Grandeur Way
State Of, Confusion 69666

Which will entitle you to receive "Hard Red Knows Best" on 8-track (If you can find something to play this on you don't need God, you are one!). Explore with "Hard Red" new lows in religion, patriotism, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Feel freedom wash over you as you adopt "Hard Red's" patented "I'm right, and your wrong, no matter how well documented, and supported your argument is" technique. Be the envy of friends, and family as you dismiss all that they hold dear with "Hard Red's God loves us all; God loves me and I get to interpret who God is, and how it pertains to everyone else". I feel your pain LilBeam, all hope is lost... save a check, cash, or money order for $29.95...

[Edited on 30/5/2004 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join