It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar - interview about area 51 - 7 days old me thinks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.vidoemo.com...

its the normal - left - right - conversation... but bob, has nothing to hide...
afterall, he proved to me they where in the process of making him vanish.

and this one is really old, notice he is young...
but whats more interesting in this video ....
he explains a little about mind control.... and guess what,
when you watch the news your comfortible... so programming is done
daily via TV... anyone want to take on a new project...???

www.vidoemo.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have a question. Now I am not saying this guy is lying....Ive heard him talk many times. But wouldn't they have killed him, or something? He is leaking on this information out and it makes me wonder, if they don't want us knowing whats going on their, then why are they letting this guy talk about everything that went on?

Im just curious is all. I thought about it and I just can't come to a conclusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

From what I understand the reason he first came forward was that with
a lot of nefarious things happening to him, he was afraid that they
were going to "make him go away' (those were his words on c2c last night)
So, he decided to go ahead and out himself so that if anything happened
to him, people would know that the govt did it. Or, he did it so that because
he had put the info out there, maybe they would be less likely to do something
to him because everyone would know they did it.

I know that was kind of rambling, but hopefully it made sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The last time I heard - he is again employed at S4 -
he remembers arriving at work and the next thing he remembers is leaving work... does that answer your question...

also in addition, 2009 was the year given for disclosure... 2 months left.
I heard 3+ years ago that the question R WE ALONE will be answered in 2009 without a doubt... well ... cutting it close if its gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am actually a little confused about the timeline in which Area 51 was first introduced to the public. I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that Lazar was the one who gets most of the credit for introducing the general public to Area 51 when he did his interview with George Knapp in 1989; but a couple of days ago, I was watching internet footage of a UFO Documentary that was shown on TV back in 1988. It was called UFO Cover Up Live (the footage of the documentary is on ATS Video & Media). This was the documentary that gained notoriety for the comment about aliens liking strawberry ice cream. These comments were made by two anonymous military informants "Falcon" and "Condor." In the documentary, "Falcon" and "Condor" also talk about Area 51 in some detail. I stated earlier that this live documentary was shown in 1988, approximately one year before Lazar did his interview with Knapp; so why is Lazar the one who gets credit for exposing Area 51? As a matter of fact, was there any public knowledge prior of Area 51 prior to 1988, before "Falcon," "Condor," and Lazar?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajicMan
I stated earlier that this live documentary was shown in 1988, approximately one year before Lazar did his interview with Knapp; so why is Lazar the one who gets credit for exposing Area 51? As a matter of fact, was there any public knowledge prior of Area 51 prior to 1988, before "Falcon," "Condor," and Lazar?

There was some public knowledge about Area 51 prior to 1988.
However, the subject was not that controversial.
In fact, you need to read Pete Merlin's timeline of Area 51:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

A few people were already talking about Area 51 in the mid1980s, before 1988, when UFO Cover-Up Alive was broadcast on FOX-TV.
In fact, I did read a book by Bill Steinman (I attended his lecture at a private residence in L.A.) which was published in 1986, in which he mentioned Area 51.
People like Billl Moore was already talking about it in 1987.
Lazar got the credit only because of George Knapp.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.vidoemo.com...

and this one is really old, notice he is young...
but whats more interesting in this video ....
www.vidoemo.com...

This interview was held at Lazar's home and his place of business which was relocated in the Sandia Parks area of Albuquerque only a few years ago, after he moved from Las Vegas.
George Knapp visited him in Albuquerque.
And Lazar looks much much older, not younger. You can see that he got lots of wrinkles.
And just last year, Lazar moved to Michigan from Albuquerque.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MajicMan

Shoot, I remember reading stuff by Desert Rat about him. I also found a Russian satellite image. Not too sure of the years, but it was one of the first things I did when I got a computer and my 300 bps modem!

We had an IBM 8088, I think, 300 baud modem, and a 40 meg hard drive.

I used Lynx to browse the internet before it was graphical. Had to download every image to see it. I was so proud of that satellite shot!

So, not too sure, which came first the chicken or the egg, but I always linked the two together in my head, (Glenn Campbell and Bob Lazar), but if that computer info helps any with the dating... just seems I was reading about Area 51 before I much heard of Bob Lazar, really.

techlab.scherdan.com...

Then there was the infamous land grab, and the military had to go to court over it. I believe this was the first public confirmation on Area 51. When asked by the judge if Area 51 existed, he at first refused to answer, but in order for the land grab to be approved, the USAF had to admit to the base's existance.

en.wikipedia.org...

I will do my best to uncover that court document, but it may prove futile. Been a long many years.

The Groom Lake Desert Rat - Glenn Campbell
www.ufomind.com...
Back issues: 1994-96

I remember I used to be scared to go read his stuff.
But he sure kept me intensely reading for a long time!

Here is an interesting story that says Area 51 was never Classified:

roadrunnersinternationale.com...

Here is a pretty cool little document with some pics

www.aliensthetruth.com...

edit typo

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

Ok I see what you are saying. That makes total sense. That's pretty smart!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The second video's ending is totally hilarious.
Could be in Reno 911.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
I have a question. Now I am not saying this guy is lying....Ive heard him talk many times. But wouldn't they have killed him, or something? He is leaking on this information out and it makes me wonder, if they don't want us knowing whats going on their, then why are they letting this guy talk about everything that went on?

Im just curious is all. I thought about it and I just can't come to a conclusion.

Doesnt killing the guy strenghten his info?

If Lazar gets killed, 99 percent of the people say "It must be true, otherwise they would not have killed him"

And even if you dont take that into consideration, the alien topic is so outrageousely unimaginable that the simple truth will lead people further into believing it ISNT the truth.

If i tell you there is a flying lion with the neck of a giraffe and the tail of a mouse sneaking up on you you would never belief me, even if its the truth. You would even think im a nutcase.

Same applys to the UFO/Alien topic

join