It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov 6 - Huge Black Triangle in Nevada chased by jets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have been in the habit of monitoring MUFON's UFO Stalker. I try to find interesting reports and use the time and locations to follow up on. Perhaps it's my poor journalism or maybe there are more liars in the world than I thought, either way I usually find nothing.

It occurred to me many others may be doing the same, so I thought why not combine efforts. Debunkers welcome.

This is a freshly reported case from UFO Stalker.

Case Number: 20535
Log Number: US-11162009-0002
Submitted Date: 2009-11-16 00:22 GMT
Event Date: 2009-11-06 17:50 GMT
Region: Nevada
Longitude: -117.384
Latitude: 41.6711
Shape: Triangle
Distance: 20 feet or less
Terrain: Fields
Visibility: Clear
Weather: Does Not Apply
Entity Type: None
Description:

on nov.6,09 at approximately 5;30 pm my son david and i went out of house to observe the aircraft that were flying over creating all the noise. we saw about 20 fighters jets bussing the skys of our town. this has never happened in the four years we have live here. it was quite scary, because the jets looked like a bunch of angary bees. we watched for about 10 minutes and went back into the house convinced they were playing some war games. about 5 minutes later marys car pulled into the driveway. i took her mail out to her,as i pickup her mail from her postal box. phyllis was with mary,both ladies steped out of the car to observe the planes that were making all the noise. my son david pointed to the northeast and said what is that. whereupon i looked and saw a big black triangle with 3 red lights,one on each tip. mary and pyllis became very excited as well as i and david. we were all talking at once about what we were seeing. this object just seemed to glide along quite slowly unconcerned about all the jets bussing around it like a bunch of angry bees. the object was huge the size was unbeliveable. it took abnout 4 minutes to pass headed toward the southeast.

Attached Media: None

Source

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Wow thanks for sharing !

Wouldn't it be great if someone took pictures ... or better yet video footage. Sounds amazing.

Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yep, without physical evidence of any kind it's just another interesting but unverifiable yarn.

WG3

[edit on 16-11-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
did you notice any of the jets coming from or going into the triangle?

aircraft carrier?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Something that has been described as this would have plenty and plenty of witnesses I would imagine. I look forward to seeing if there are more accounts of this?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Not a De-bunker but I do often play the role of Skeptic.

These Black Triangles are one I'm beginning to take seriously, however I suspect a new secret military craft.

Thanks for posting the report.

I'm far more interested in things like this where there are numerous nearly identical descriptions than the flood of pictures and video's of small lights in the sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

For what though ?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking? I'm interested because the triangle shaped craft are reported often and seem to exist in some form. My first thought is always to military rather than Alien as its far more likely.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm leaning more towards the military craft explanation as well. It seems the most probable. Here is another similar account, this time on Nov 15th in North Carolina:

Case Number: 20531
Log Number: US-11152009-0018
Submitted Date: 2009-11-15 22:41 GMT
Event Date: 2009-11-15 21:50 GMT
City: Statesville / Mocksville
Region: North Carolina
Longitude: -81.6409
Latitude: 35.5248
Shape: Triangle
Duration: 00:02:00
Distance: 500 feet or less
Terrain: Fields
Visibility: Clear
Weather: None
Entity Type: None
Description:

Travelling east on I-40 just east of Statesville, NC at 9:50 PM noticed a triangular craft approx 30 feet long on each side hovering above a farm field and easily observable by other traffic on interstate. Slowed and observed the craft was motionless, approx at tree level, with no noticeable turbulence indicating propwash or downdraft. Craft had bright red light at each corner (3) and these lights lit the bottom of the craft. Am absolutely certain not a helicopter or fixed wing aircraft. Other drivers appeared to slow to look at craft.
Attached Media: None

The plot thickens.

These could be fake reports filed by people with too much time, but they seem to contain details that seem real to me. There is another report from the great lakes region with two amateur astronomers caught a glimpse of a triangular craft around the 14th if I remember correctly. If anyone lives in any of these areas or knows someone who does, keep an ear and a eye out.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking? I'm interested because the triangle shaped craft are reported often and seem to exist in some form. My first thought is always to military rather than Alien as its far more likely.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Blaine91555]

For me their existence is no longer in question, after having friends and relatives witness them. It's their exact nature that has yet to be determined. At the moment I'm going with black military project theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I saw a rainbow colored Pegacorn made entirely out of cotton candy just stroll down my block.

(That's a Pegasus mixed with a Unicorn)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Have you tried reducing the strength of your medication?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Amazing story. If true, - I would agree that the logical explanation is that the triangle is a military craft. If this was a "foreign" aircraft the fighter jets wouldn't just be 'buzzing around' they would be firing missiles at it.

top topics

join