It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an apocalyptic dream and I asked wasn't somebody suppose to help us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A couple of days ago I had one of those bad dreams that make you feel like you're living it. it's like seeing being in the future and wishing you weren't there.

I've forgotten most of the dream by now unfortunately, except for these two things.

I saw children as young as 6 needing to go into the street with rifles, the word that came to mind was " IMPERATIVE" I saw a future were even children of family I knew were banding together and it wasn't even something to question anymore.
That part was pretty disturbing because as those kids left into the streets, I got the sense they might not be seen alive again.

So that was disturbing and I woke up somewhere in the dusk to use the restroom, then I went back to sleep and my dream resumed apocalpytically.

In this part of the dream I was hanging out with somebody I knew from 8 years ago. I don't know why this person was in my dream, but he went away after I went to sleep in this dream. Then it was dawn in the dream and felt a big earthquake and a vision that it would open the ground. The word that came to me at this point was " apocalypse" ( It felt like the abyss was more of an archetype that was conveying that idea in my mind). But at this point in the dream it only meant that the apocalypse was happening then and there.

So at this point I felt the most awful feeling. I could imagine this as the nagging feeling of being in the WTC when it's already attacked, knowing that you can't make it out, but the building has not yet gone down, your last moments asking God for a way to change the future even though that future is already there, where you are . That helplessness that made me feel a deep frustration and sadness inside in asking God " But why must it end this way? I thought somebody was suppose to help us? help us so it doesn't end this way? " I was literally praying to God in the dream, in a room in my dream in the dawn when the earth was shaking therein.

The entity that spoke to me in this dream, I couldn't see them, but it told me this, and it didn't tell me in words, it felt like telepathy.

This part may seem silly to you, but in that apocalypse praying that it couldn't end like that, this is what I heard " Someone like John Travolta" then I was shown a white paper with black print that said something like " Like Icker Icke"

So that was unusual but the odd thing is that the part that I was looking at this text that said " Like Icker Icke" and i could have sworn at first it had been only two words that said the same things.

It felt like somebody had really communicated with me and as I tried to take in this text I woke up and it was morning.

I felt an instant relief when I woke up. That feeling of waking up and being glad that you weren't truly living what you thought you were just a second ago.

I tried to remember as much as possible, I swear I probably remembered 3 things yesterday, but only remember those two parts now.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dreams can only be interpreted by you and you alone. We all live in our own world, your just dreaming about yourself, lol.

Do not take things so literal, from the subconscious, and if i was you i would look at problems in your own life.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

That's true. But I posted it anyway, because it was a very unusual dream for me and feeling like God or some higher being was answering an incredibly angsty prayer was so unusual. I have never had a dream like this one.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well it might make sense until you mentioned John Travolta and then Icke.
No I don't think there's any saving from those two. Now if there had been lizards crawling out of the hole in the ground hissing "icker icke icker icke" then maybe it would make sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well,John Travolta did play an angel in a movie,didn't he? Could be some significance to that,and the need for heavenly intervention!? (What was the name of that movie?)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Something unusual happened at the end because I was conveyed three words but say two. But when I started focusing on that paper I woke up.

It said " Someone" both times " the text could have maybe said ' Like Icke'" then which I could have confused with Icker with the Like.

In trying to examine the words on the text was an Alpha brain wave activity that woke me up.

Yea, I'm thinking maybe If I piece those things together I might get some special clue.

That movie was called Michael?

But I got the feeling that it meant somebody with a personality like John Travolta's not neccisarily that they look like him, and with the name, I felt strongly that the name was significant.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I've been trying to discern those different things together

I wonder if this guy could be it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Who is that?! Certainly not a combination of what Icke and Travolta would look like combined,surely?!(Can I call you,Surely?!)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe it's a precursor to another potential nuclear showdown with another great super power?

Ike Like I??

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I had a similar dream a couple days ago, the western world was getting a taste of war and it was never going to be the same again.

Everybody had to hide underground, from the bombings and not many people made it out alive, buildings would fall right into the basements and crush everybody.

You think you just had the dream because your reading all this end of the world stuff on this site? I mean, that's the obvious answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, Pocky.

Like Andy1033 says, the dream's probably just personal to you - your own fears about the future and so on. The John Travolta thing in particular seems like one of those nonsense things the subconcious throws at you which has your logical waking self scratching its head.

But I love a good mystery and I just wasted 10mins on Google looking for hidden meanings to your messages. Didn't find any but doesn't mean they're not there.

Keep us posted on anything else you remember.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

According to wiki dictionary Icker means: a head of grain

So a head of grain is another clue.

en.wiktionary.org...

I wonder what this picture is about?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wasn't the name of that movie "Michael"?
Ok,looking at it fom an "End-Times" scenario,this is what it says in the book of Revelation,12:7,"And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon,and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough,and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil,or Satan,who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to earth,and his angels with him."

David Icke always refers to the Reptilians,right? That could represent serpents/dragons?...

Rev.12:12,"Therefore rejoice,you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea,because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury because he knows his time is short."

Tribulation is supposed to be the worst of times ever seen on earth,which could relate to the apocalyptical upheavel represented by the devastation and helplessness around you,and you are calling out to God.

IF I were you,I'd get to know God now,and not wait til later!(But that means accepting Jesus as your Savior,because there is no other way to the Father but by Him!) Maybe He's trying to get your attention?

Anyhow,that's how I would interpret that,for what it's worth!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I still think your looking to much outside of the op, i still say its the ops puzzle, and they are the ones who know there own life.

Personally i do not think any of us dream about end times in the real world. The op, should be trying to see what these things mean for them, but forget about end times for the world, as you live in your own world, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
keep seeking.. keep asking the questions that you think would bear the answers you want..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

God used dreams and visions all the time! If you don't believe that,that's fine.(And I will try to remember not to give any opinions on your dreams if you share them!)

God is very much alive today and there is a huge "awakening" taking place,even if you haven't noticed! He is reaching out to people,just as actively as Satan is trying to snatch them away.

What Pocky makes of my interpretation is his business. Maybe what I said will interest him,maybe not.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

felt a big earthquake and a vision that it would open the ground. The word that came to me at this point was " apocalypse"

Sounds like the new 2012 film!

Great earthquake megaquake effects where the ground was like lifting up a carpet and giving it a huge tug, and watching waves of destruction ripple across as cities crashed into the ocean.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
plz draw us a Picture (Graven Image) of this "Dream" (Vision Quest) using Microsoft Paintshop or the G.I.M.P . Please show us your drawings , this is vitally important for your human species . Please

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
David Icke? davidicke.com

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I understand what you mean, but your the one who can only interpret anything from your subconscious mind. Dreams are all part of that.

I understand where your going though, but you will find a billion people dreaming tonight thinking it means something about this world when it does not, its only about them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join