It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an apocalyptic dream and I asked wasn't somebody suppose to help us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Symbols?

Haha I don't want to seem silly but these things were in the dream, from what I recall,but they might be meaningless.

- Atleast one of the children I saw in my dream was eating pink yogurt which I knew was Yoplait yogurt without guessing

- The friend from 8 years back was a kid who was diagnosed with ADHD

- The dawn that I awoke to the apocalypse, including that night was incredibly peaceful ( the peacefulness of a Christmas morning), and then BOOM, morning came and the apocalypse was there, blindsighted.
And yes it was christmas morning. only there was snow and where i live it dont snow at christmas. It was amazing. then a sudden flash of light and it was all gone to ash and red bull dust. So listen to david Icke It may not make sense now but i assure you it will eventually. And dont stop asking questions. To be hated is a character builder and to know the truth brings peace which will wipe away any hate any one has shown you.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I think there is something to Carl Jung's synchronicities with this.

I didn't ask for this before going to bed. The part of the dream were kids had to go out with rifles was before I woke up to use the bathroom.

I had woken up somewhere in the dusk and then went back to sleep.

In the second part of my dream is where the really apocalyptic thing happened. It just came out of nowhere because that evening into dusk in the dream was a very peaceful one like ( the calm before the storm) It was the immense unfairness of being in that situation that prompted me to pray with all my heart, asking God to hear me out because I thought that was so completely unfair.

I was blindsighted by living the apocalypse right there.
It told me two things. The first was telepathic, the second was half telepathic and then it showed me the white paper with black print ( I could see it clearly) possible that because I really was reading it, that the alpha brain activity made me snap out of the dream.

Or maybe the entity purposely did a trick with conveying 3 words with two, so that I would snap into Alpha brain waves and wake up?

Because if I'm trying to discern a puzzle, then that means I'm using the left side of my brain.

That was the best I could remember.

A lot of the details of the random things like Yoplait yogurt, I didn't give that much thought, but by mere coincidence it has an interesting logo.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Pocky]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

No, I didn't ask for anything before I went to bed, it was just one of those dreams that had a life of it's own.

Also, the entity that spoke to me, when I was praying/asking for an answer to God, It didn't have a voice, but its presence and when it spoke to me, it was like ( creamy consistency , so smooth, but yet not a somethingness, it was not a voice but it was a presence of peace, it didn't feel like a masculine male or anything, it felt like a peace)

Like a loving presence that stepped in, and as it spoke to me, its ethereal nature cancelled out the fear.

I would say that that is how it made itself known.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I guess the good news is that you woke up grateful that it wasn't real!

Kinda helps keep things in perspective !

If I said "Fear the Lord and Fear nothing else",that wouldn't make sense to you,unless you had the faith that I do that tells me nothing happens that the Lord doesn't cause or allow.

At the risk of sounding "preachy",I just want to say that He does provide peace "that surpasses understanding",so that when we go through hard times,we can feel His presence giving us courage!

Coming from my perspective,that's the best I can tell you! (As a Christian,I can't help it! It affects the way I think!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join