It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an apocalyptic dream and I asked wasn't somebody suppose to help us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Do you need to get intouch with David Icke?

By the way are you travelling to anywhere there is snow and ice?

I tried to decipher John Travolta which i got 'On travel' 'Ice' 'Ice' emphasis on ice ice. Lookout on travelling on ice. Maybe a warning for that. The tower could represent falling through ice and the feeling of no escape(drowning, cant get out).

Sorry for the fear factor on that one.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I think the entity was trying to say that we do have a helping hand here and it is somebody like a hybrid of such people or maybe there is a symbolic meaning there? I am still trying to figure it out.

The reason for my prayer was out of a deep sense of what I felt was deep unfairness and sadness for the apocalypse to come and leave people blind sighted like WTC victims to something so abominable.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

I think the entity was trying to say that we do have a helping hand here and it is somebody like a hybrid of such people or maybe there is a symbolic meaning there? I am still trying to figure it out.

The reason for my prayer was out of a deep sense of what I felt was deep unfairness and sadness for the apocalypse to come and leave people blind sighted like WTC victims to something so abominable.

Yeah i know what you mean. I also get weird messages that i find hard to decipher and it usually can be sometthing simple and silly.

I have had apocolyptic astral dreams of masses of land being flooded by water and i was watching from the heavens. The dreams are real like but sort of like projections. Then i get symbols like illuminati type symbols and this was before i even knew what the illuminati symbols were. I would see the all seeing eye all bloodied and an owl before those apocolyptic dreams.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Symbols?

Haha I don't want to seem silly but these things were in the dream, from what I recall,but they might be meaningless.

- Atleast one of the children I saw in my dream was eating pink yogurt which I knew was Yoplait yogurt without guessing

- The friend from 8 years back was a kid who was diagnosed with ADHD

- The dawn that I awoke to the apocalypse, including that night was incredibly peaceful ( the peacefulness of a Christmas morning), and then BOOM, morning came and the apocalypse was there, blindsighted.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I know,but he put it out there and I like trying to connect the dots! The two people he mentioned have sort of well-known personalities in the general media,so subconsciously it could have been something for him to think about!

No where did I profess to be able to tell him what it means to him! Just trying to help out with ideas,that's all!

(There's plenty of End-Times/2012 stuff going around,too,so it wasn't that unique anyway!)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Sounds like advertising to me.."No apocolyptical dream should be without the smooth and creamy satisfaction of delicious Yoplait yogurt!"

I'll bet you like my advertising as much as my other ideas?

But seriously,...was that something you enjoyed as a kid,or maybe it represents "goodness",like the innocence of the child eating it. Something about simpler times? Something that would be comforting,soothing?

I really should butt out of this! I'm no psychologist! But I have had some rather vivid dreams myself lately ,so it's made me more introspective about their possible meanings also.Like someone else said,keep trying to figure it out,see what you come up with that only you can understand in a personal way!

Sweet Dreams!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

It's not so delightful. It was actually a little girl who was eating pink yogurt before she was to leave with her sisters with rifles in hand. Possibly never to come back.

But I do believe there is something to Carl Jung's synchronicities and who knows if this dream is not just a mere coincidental concoction of random things but well assembled answer to a prayer?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I wasn't trying to minimize the severity of your dream in any way.
The child with a smooth,creamy treat,representing wholesomeness and goodness,never to return?...Seems to go together.

You said something about an answer to a prayer? Are you praying for understanding?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
John Travolta - Michaeal (archangel Micheal?)
David Ike - Truth seeker, revealer of many truths (een if some might not be, like I don't believe in the lizard thing, but the financila brainwashing parts etc I totally get)

Urantia papers, the parts about Jesus especially, are much more the the Micheal that Travolta played..

ALSO, David Ike has the white hair, like the guys who abduct people and tech them things about spirituality versus religion....

So a white haired Angel, like the ones who have taught me a thing or two, it was comes to my mind personally.....

So mabey the interpretation is for the dreamer, or sometimes for those interpreting to.

(I just wanted a go at it)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Because I was in the middle of the apocalypse I felt helpless and asked in my final moments on earth ( because It was one of those dreams were you think it's really happening to you) I prayed/asked God why this was happening, I didn't want it to end in the way that it was ending. I thought God would bring somebody to evade such a horrific destiny from humanity, but whatever the entity was that responded to my question, It relayed to me just those couple of things.

I was praying for an answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Symbols?

Haha I don't want to seem silly but these things were in the dream, from what I recall,but they might be meaningless.

- Atleast one of the children I saw in my dream was eating pink yogurt which I knew was Yoplait yogurt without guessing

- The friend from 8 years back was a kid who was diagnosed with ADHD

- The dawn that I awoke to the apocalypse, including that night was incredibly peaceful ( the peacefulness of a Christmas morning), and then BOOM, morning came and the apocalypse was there, blindsighted.

It seems you have quite a good understanding in interpretation techniques which gives rise to the fact that noone knows your dreams better then you my friend. Keep going with it maybe you will find the true answer for you. All we can do is only lend a hand in helping the rest is yours
I do hope you find what you are searching for deep within.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Kids with weapons. Wouldnt surprise me a lick. Depending who we are defending against...

"A rifle behind every blade of grass". My kids already being trained to shoot and hunt. Damn shame she (and WE) may be pulled into something that ugly. Lets hope not, yes?

History shows it can happen.

I've always had this weird "feeling" about some sort of "revolution" or
"catastrophy" that would be in my lifetime. Who knows. Past life thing coming back again to replay. I wont go into that.

Well. You know what they say, "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pocky,I should have asked that differently! I meant to ask if you had been praying for something.like "answers",before the dream!

You know,as in "Ask and ye shall receive"!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I love the dream world. Even the apocalyptic dreams with the imminent threats and having your life on the line. Sometimes the dream world is better than waking life.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
John Travolta - Scientology - Phenomenon - Battlefield earth
Icke Goal Keeper (saves)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I had a similar dream last night, I found out it was almost a '28 days later' scenario, with me and a group finding solace at my workplace ( which is a fortress in its own right), no windows on the ground floor , 20 metre high stone walls, very thick , solid doors at the entry points ( 4 of - by the way), I remember we were collecting food from the garden we has constructed on the roof.
I woke up soon after, I think coming here to ATS hasn't helped as we read each others 'fears' or dreams and assimilate the information , it seems to help us be paranoid sometimes

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

OMG You need to listen to me. I have had the exact same dream. You reminded me of it. what it is is a child was giving you that message and didnt know how to spell. Like Icker Icke. The child ran out of time to concentrate on the first word coz like took all its time. So Like means "Sounds like" 2 Words. Icker (1st word which is really ameant to be David ) Icke which happens to be the last name of one talented man who happens to have vids linked on here. I came to this site when i first had the dream too. I found it but didnt make sense then. Now it does. So watch all his vids and post em to all you know........ if theres any words you wanna trust they are his.

Edit: The sentence "The child ran out of time to concentrate on the first word coz like took all its time." Should read "The child ran out of time to concentrate on the spelling of the first word cos it took near all its time to spell Like and Icke which is the real message in it all. David and Icker both have 5 letters. I guess thats another concept as to why the child used the word "like" And I know u didnt see the child, but i know it was a child who sent the message.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ohsusana]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I also want to thank you for posting this and rehanding me the clue i guess is how i would put it. You have no idea how many people you have just helped and done for the universe. I really should have put more thought into my last post, I was just so ecstatic i had just found the answers i have been searching for, to discover i had a long time ago but it had little meaning to me then. You just helped me to discover which direction i am going to take on my fork. (watch the vids you will know what i mean) Thankyou and blessed be. You are a true angel. Good luck cos obviously hun you are on the path to spiritual awakening. It can be a shaky ride, but these vids will help with your sanity through out it all. I just wanna send ya a shower of kisses. you have no idea what you just did for humanity......... ok thats enuff now, getting too excited. Post em everywhere.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The image of John Travolta was God speaking to you, telling you that the USA Gov was behind the attacks of 911, just like Travolta was a USA Gov Black Ops terrorist in the movie SWORDFISH.

The Icke reference was the Devil, trying to confuse you with disinformation like shape shifting reptilians.

If you see Henry Kissinger; look out... know the end is near.
If you see Monica Lewinski; find a good dry cleaner.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

the yoplait yoghurt kid is the kid that writes the message. So yeah quite simply put there is some one trying to help us and its DAVID ICKE save his videos and do not let them go. they will be banned soon.

Once again thankyou sooooooooooooo much for this post.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join