It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Was a Regular at Shooting Range, Strip Club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Accused Fort Hood Shooter Was a Regular at Shooting Range, Strip Club

abcnews.go.com

The girls at the strip club Starz remembered Major Hasan well. He visited Starz, which features fully nude dancers, at least three times. According to Jennifer Jenner, one of the dancers at the club, he bought two $50 lap dances from her and one from another dancer. The devout Muslim brought his own beer and did not hesitate to pay the $50 cost for each lap dance.

Right next door to the strip club is the gun store, Guns Galore, where authorities say Hasan bought his semi-automatic pistol
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So it seems the more they learn about this man the less he seems like a devout Muslim.... While other's were quick to point to him being a radical his actions say otherwise... beer, strip clubs, lap dances... not the actions of a devout Muslim...
sounds more like he was just another Nut with a Gun, make that Two guns and 13 high capacity Magazines

abcnews.go.com

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Agreed. No devout Muslim would even dare drink or go to a strip club. Same as the 9/11 hijackers that were apparently seen drinking and in strip clubs.

This is against Islam. Plain and simple.

There's a hell of a lot of Americans spend time at strip clubs and shooting ranges. I really detest how this news report tries to focus on this so much to discredit him. So he sat with a guy in traditional Muslim dress. So what? Why do they even feel the need to mention this?

Yeah, just a nut with a gun that really didn't want to get deployed to a war zone.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Does make me wonder if his Muslim roots are being exploited with a larger agenda in mind... Especially in light of the seizure four mosques and a New York City skyscraper owned by a Muslim nonprofit organization... Is this event a thinly disguised excuse to do a little religious purging??? Time will tell...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

The 9/11 bombers did pretty much the same thing before they executed their mission.

They trained for flying and went to strip clubs, which maybe is training for the 72 virgins. I don't know.

Some have suggested that this behavior is to throw off observers who might be suspicious of a too devout Muslim, but I'm not sure of that.

In Nidal's case, he was throwing out red flags and false flags.

Nonetheless, he killed 13 infidels and an unborn child in the name of Allah.

Google Search: 9/11 Bombers Strip Clubs

[edit on 2009/11/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I agree - there's a lot of muslims I know who are 'devout' when at home in Iraq, and as soon as they are over in london they access all of the prostitutes and bars.

Every human has a duality - no matter the religion.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by DaddyBare

The 9/11 bombers did pretty much the same thing before they executed their mission.

Thanks for pointing this out Grady! Those who say "oh wow, he must not been a good Muslim" totally missed that point.

Tony Amos, the manager of Shuckums Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Hollywood, just north of Miami, was interviewed by the FBI and he and his barman and a waitress all identified Atta and his cousin as some hard drinkers who propped up the bar last Friday.

Atta’s bill for three hours of vodka drinking came to $48 (£33). When he drunkenly disputed the charge, Mr Amos intervened. “Of course I can pay the bill,” Atta told him.

While it's apparent that I can outdrink that Atta bastard on any day of the week, it's also apparent that he was a casual drinker all right.

They trained for flying and went to strip clubs, which maybe is training for the 72 virgins.

Real good joke

Some have suggested that this behavior is to throw off observers who might be suspicious of a too devout Muslim, but I'm not sure of that.

This is indeed the opinion of some experts.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

So it seems the more they learn about this man the less he seems like a devout Muslim.... While other's were quick to point to him being a radical his actions say otherwise... beer, strip clubs, lap dances... not the actions of a devout Muslim...
sounds more like he was just another Nut with a Gun, make that Two guns and 13 high capacity Magazines

abcnews.go.com

not really, such Muslims view their actions in terms of Muslims and non Muslims- ie non muslims are a different category of human to non muslims- that is why so many take issue with Iraq and Afghanistan because they perceive it as non muslims killing muslims - this is worst sort of killing in their mind, hence you do not see muslim outrage in the US/UK when muslims kill each other in the middle east (which results in far more Muslim deaths)

Similarly, consorting with such women would appear non Islamic, but provided they are of a sub human category in his Islamic mind, he could probably square it with his little version of Islam

As for the brewskis, we all like a good beer

[edit on 16-11-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You people have apparently not met many young Muslim men.

Some of the worst drinking, partying people I've ever hung out with were Catholics and Muslims.

Muslim men - we shouldn't. It is not good. But Allah understands. We'll be better later when it is more important.

Catholics - as long as I can drag myself by my fingers into the confessional before expiring its all good.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Existing thread here:

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join