It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do video games give clues to fighting TPTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Eversince I had a PS2, I have played many games that were a struggle between the oppressors and the opressed. For example the RED FACTION series mainly deals with people who are under scrutiny by large corporations and to win their freedom, they use guerrila warfare and ambushes to liberate their homeworld on Mars. Then I thought something. What if the gaming industry is telling us that as long as we do nothing but peaceful protests, we will never be treated fairly or have a stable economy, but if we fight back with force then we might have a chance to change things for the betterment of humanity. I know in real life their is no reset button and if you get shot numerous times you will most likely not survive
but if we really were willing to give our lives for the future generations to prosper would it be in vain to fight TPTB or would we actually win our rights back?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Do not be completely ridiculous.

There is only one way to fight TPTB

Nonviolence and Civil disobedience

Satayagraha

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

can you give an example where and when this has happened and if so has it been successful?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You can be the best wordsmith even and still get a bullet to the head. The only way to to get rid of oppressors is through war. It's not nice, but but you can't have revolution with peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Ghandi liberated India through civil disobedience....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Games are more fun if you are routing for someone or routing against someone. If one doesn’t have an interest in the outcome then one doesn’t have interest in the game.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The 'tptb' will easily out violence you, out maneuver you, out flank you, out man you and out gun you.

there are better ways to go about getting a revolution. They NEED us. We don't NEED them.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

if only it were that easy in the states, but surely TPTB cant last forever can they?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well they've been running the planet for the last few 1000 yrs !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If you are getting messages from video games, I'm afraid you are on the verge of going crazy.

The next thing you know you'll be getting messages from movies and then live TV.

After that you'll be putting a blanket over your TV at night so they can't watch you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

No you have to put a picture of an empty room in front of the TV. If you put a blanket over it they can still see through it and they will send someone in to pull it off.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes but video games do give clues. I played mario a lot and if anyone gives you any troble at all you jump on their skull.So fight the power eat mushrooms and flowers off the ground spit and jump on the NWO.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Powers That Be love video games. They keep people distracted from the genuinely unjust concerns and issues of the world. Most cannot differentiate between reality and fantasy after a lifetime of immersion in commercial fictional product.

M

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is one very, very, very, very important thing to keep in mind when considering getting ideas from video games.

There is no "respawn" button in real life for when things go bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

The Powers That Be love video games. They keep people distracted from the genuinely unjust concerns and issues of the world.

M

Yeah, and so do hobbies like fishing, toy trains, airplanes, motocross, sculpting..

... oh, so does bathing, eating, sleeping...

Sheesh. The powers that be must just love leisure and biological necessities. It keeps people distracted from their evil plans of world domination.

Perhaps our reptilian overlords actually invented leisure?

Maybe the Amish had it right all along....

Are the Amish the anti-NWO?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
You can be the best wordsmith even and still get a bullet to the head. The only way to to get rid of oppressors is through war. It's not nice, but but you can't have revolution with peace.

the only thing feared most is a qualified hit squad, that plans carefully, and is discreet, to take out the most vile of the wealthy. it would take probably a dozen successful hits, before real change started to occur.
since the wealthy have the money to burn, this would have to be a very tight knit group, that would have to work as hard to "staying off the grid" as they would to pre-planning and carrying out each hit.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

that is exactly what i put on my first post, there is no reset button if we die in real life, just a painful death.

top topics

join