It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think there is a demon following me, help please!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So for the past few months, I felt like something wa watching me. I am usually not afraid of the dark, and I have had multiple panic attacks when left alone in the dark. I thought it was just me, until my sister had a mental breakdown and tried to kill herself. She then told me, without me tlling her any of this, that she thought there were demons watching us. She is in a mental hosital, but coming home tomorrow thankfully. The day after she left my house, I was trying to sleep in my room and had a feeling of being watched. I was very upset an i told whatever it was to leave. I then hada weird sensation like when you touch something hot but it feels cold for a second nd hurts and burns. Then I knew, somehow, that the demons name is demetri ? I do not even believe in any of this, and it is really freaking me out. What should I do, please help me.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ats

If it truly is a demon the last thing you would want to do is empower it. By feeding it fear you would make it stronger. Be strong, and project a sense of wholeness from yourself. Imagine a nice warming light around yourself when you're alone.

Most here will scoff at you. Do a search for shadow people here, and read some threads.

Do know that you are not alone in the world, and that connecting with people is key in strengthening the mind. Build a network, and especially keep your sister strong. Try practicing the warm glowing light together, there is strength in numbers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
my computer keeps spontaneously shutting off when i try to research the matter. i will try and be strong i guess. i am really skeptical of all of this kind of stuff, so let them scoff i dont care i am scared to death.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by haliedup

They are created entities, just as you are...
...and they have no soveriegnty over you...
...they can make you feel bad but can not harm you if you tell them to leave you alone.

Here are two examples from the Gospels where devils were encountered...
...that might be helpful.

Jesus sent out seventy people to proclaim the Kingdom...
..."the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name." Luke 10:17

"...when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? 30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. 31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. 32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters." Matthew 8:28-32

Think of them as intelligent dogs who must respect your authority if you command them in the name of the Father, Son and Spirit...
...in truth they fear you more than you them.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If u think a demon is following you or you are seeing demons i suggest you go and see a psychiatrist.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i am not really religious. and i didnt even notice i was doing this, but i have been wearing my cross! oh my goodness i didnt even think of that, its so weird. because i really haven worn it in yers and probably a week ago it just popped into my mind to wear it!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
smells like a troll trolling here..... The demons name is demetri? That name is very popular.. I doubt it would be the name of youre demon. Im sorry i dont really buy this..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I deal with this sort of thing all the time. Don't want to mislead you into thinking this is a simple solution. There are many possible routes you can take. You can see a shrink and they will follow the scientific steps for closing yourself off to anything that is not "normal"..That sometimes works. You can wrap yourself in a religion of your choice and try to influence your visitors that way. Or you can look to remedies such as smudging to try to eradicate the creatures from your home. The ultimate solution will be one that sits right with you, even if it means simply leaving your home and living someplace else.

Noone knows for sure what exists beyond our 5 senses and therefore noone can definatively tell you the right way to deal with... The only thing that can be offered is advice and suggestions. I wish you luck with this battle, Be strong and brave and follow your instincts.

[edit on 11-15-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
lol ok so i just came up with a name? yea i definitely wanna name this thing that is creeping on me for this long. sounds like a good plan wanna just make it comfortable!? shut up i would never do that. idk what i am gonna do. thanks for everyones help.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ive had an experience with this before, and i have relapses from time to time. (watching paranormal activity didn't help much either
) For me, when i feel as if someone is watching me, I simply focus an my breathing, and will myself to relax. Try to focus on your heartbeat, and try to slow that down. The more you panic, the worse it gets. Meditation worked for me, hope it does for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Think of them as intelligent dogs who must respect your authority if you command them in the name of the Father, Son and Spirit...

Great tip!
This has worked for me.
Take it for what its worth of course.

They have no choice but to comply!
Love and good are more powerfull.

My wife went through this also.
It worked for her too!
Dont say anything but she was a mess!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Every time there is an unknown the human mind will jump or leap towards the things they fear. I feel that there are those who are watching you, your loved ones from the other side, your angels, and your guides. Why would they abandon you and your family while someone is going through a hard time? Energy is powerful, when we are sick or are angry there is negative energy created-energy is alive. The more you fear the more energy you create, the more you name it and make it powerful-the more it will drain you. Your sister possibly also left behind some energy that is what you feel. We call those echos-People leave energy behind that seems to echo on and on-we feel what they felt. Best to do some cleansing and get to some serious positivity
Talk to your angels or your spirit guides, talk to your loved ones who have passed on, ask for guidance or protection. There are people watching you, we are always protected and watched over
Why would demons get the upperhand in coming into our lives when we have so much backup

Try not to fear of the condition your sister had, it is purely chemical and psychological. She'll get the help she needs and with your support will get better. Keep on spreading positivity, watch happy things right now, keep some lights on, try not to fear

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I also think this thread is suspect of troll behavior. However, just in case:

Pray. Submit your will to your creator and ask for wisdom and the strength to resist. Faith is important. You would not be under attack if you were lost, it is easier to let you be blind then to open your eyes via attack. Have faith in the Lord and faith that you will be given what you need at the right time. Remember that you can command these things and they must obey, just have faith and rebuke fear when things get rough.

Good luck and God bless.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

-The Bene Gesserit Littainy of Fear (Dune)

Fear is only in the mind. You already stood up to your fear and basically did what Jesus did when he said "Get thee behind me, Satan." Others may not agree, but that's the lesson that I got out of that. Don't bow down to your fear. Master it. You are more powerful over your mind than you believe. Our perceived victimhood is the result of the society we live in. Almost all messages that we receive are geared toward making us believe that we need someone else to take care of us and all of our needs if we'll only give them the power to do so. I think this is the reason why Social Security and the plight of the elderly is brought up and highlighted in every election, but that's a whole other topic.

Usually when I feel that I'm being watched (which is usually at night and probably just my imagination), I imagine myself surrounded by light and a cross on my back. That may sound silly to some, but it helps me walk down the hall.

If it makes you feel any better, there are gemstones that you can carry or wear that are generally used for protection. The black stones such as onyx, jet, and obsidian are good ones, and there are other colors as well. Again, the power of those may only be in the mind, but if if it makes you feel empowered to carry them, it's worth doing IMO.

Also, I'd stop reading certain topics from this site and others like it along with doomsday, paranormal, and alternative news. Some things discussed here can be frightening and stimulate an already over-active imagination. I'll admit that since I found this site that I've had several nights were I had to sleep with the light on and then felt so silly the next morning.

Sometimes it's good to walk away from it all for a few days. Get out in nature and just appreciate life for what it is. It's all we can do. I think that a sense of powerlessness is what feeds the fear. Power over our own lives is an illusion. Otherwise, none of us would 'allow' ourselves to die. See what I mean? While out in nature, watch the animals. They aren't afraid (unless we frighten them). They're just living day-to-day and will continue living that way no matter what happens to us humans. They will also be here long after we are gone. There are lessons to be learned from observing nature. It's a shame that society deems such ideas as antiquated and silly and has turned our focus to the material instead. IMO, that's why so many people's lives seem so hollow. Our ancestors knew what was really important.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A friend of mine was attacked by a demon last year. Here's her story:
www.davidicke.com...

To protect yourself, you could ask for spirit protection from God & the angels (Michael, Rafael, Uriel, Gabriel) Also, you could raise your energy vibration as much as possible to make it uncomfortable for the demon to be around. Try playing classical music, burning incense, praying, meditating, thinking kind & loving thoughts, etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
A friend of mine was attacked by a demon last year. Here's her story:
www.davidicke.com...

To protect yourself, you could ask for spirit protection from God & the angels (Michael, Rafael, Uriel, Gabriel) Also, you could raise your energy vibration as much as possible to make it uncomfortable for the demon to be around. Try playing classical music, burning incense, praying, meditating, thinking kind & loving thoughts, etc.

Or quote from Davids Psalm 23...

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want; 2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters; 3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

Best to try and understand it and say it with meaning...
...rather than as a repeatitive chant though...
...repeatitive things tend to attract rather than repel, it seems.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Whatever you do, don't let it see you sweat. It wants to scare you - don't let it.

Furthermore, go see some mental health professionals. Your sibling did, and if they really were cured and are coming home, it may be something running in your family..? See if they sense the demon(s) again, even after being "cured".

Also, if you really believe this is a demon, seek out a religious leader or a psychic/medium who can get rid of this demon. Have you in any way invited a demon to follow you, either intentionally or unintentionally? Apparently, using a ouija board and other things can unintentionally allow things to mess with you. I know a Wiccan friend who has refused to ever allow me to use a ouija board when she's anywhere near me because of this fear of possession.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hereno
Whatever you do, don't let it see you sweat. It wants to scare you - don't let it.

I agree with this. Fear will bring your energy down & make it easier for the demon to get control.

Furthermore, go see some mental health professionals.

I would not advise going to see a psychiatrist. If they put you on medicine, it will make you more vulnerable to attack. JMO

Apparently, using a ouija board and other things can unintentionally allow things to mess with you

I use a ouija board all the time. It's just like using a telephone - it depends on who is on the other end. The thing is, demons & other spiritual entities are around whether one chooses to communicate w/ them or not. This person believes they've been targeted by a demon. I really believe that asking for help from stronger beings - God & the angels - will protect them. It has worked for me

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
dealing with demons is like dealing with telemarketers, just ask to speak to his boss or maanger and take yourself off their list.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I would not advise going to see a psychiatrist. If they put you on medicine, it will make you more vulnerable to attack. JMO

Well that's true. But at the same time, taking medication will do one of two other things. Either work and make you go "well I'm glad that I found out I have whatever illness"; or make things worse, at which time you know that there is a supernatural problem.

I use a ouija board all the time. It's just like using a telephone - it depends on who is on the other end. The thing is, demons & other spiritual entities are around whether one chooses to communicate w/ them or not. This person believes they've been targeted by a demon. I really believe that asking for help from stronger beings - God & the angels - will protect them. It has worked for me

You're also right about this. However, when you use a ouija board, you are allowing yourself to be an instrument through which any spirit/being can communicate. Unfortunately, the one you ask for isn't always the one you get, and demons have no problem lying to you in order to gain control or to make a more successful attempt at possession. Very much use at your own risk; I would encourage blessing the room around the place where the board will be used to help prevent malevolent spirits from entering and making contact (unless that's the purpose, which is dangerous).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join