Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

i think there is a demon following me, help please!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by haliedup

100% of the time, demons = aliens.
Unfortunately, there's not anything you can do about it

Just tell sis that she's not as crazy as she thought...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi there. I can´t tell you what you´r dealing with cause i´m not there, but i can tell you what i did a couple of month ago, when i was harrased by what i guess was a poltergeist. Now i have seen theese things since allways, so normally i don´t mind them, I ussually just say I DON´T MIND THAT YOU ARE HERE AS LONG AS YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, that has allways worked for me. However i just moved in to this great apartment, and since day one i could here noice when i went to bed, noice in the kitchen and my drapes moving even though i didn´t have any open windows, not enough to freak me out. However the thing became more and more physical, lifting my arms when i was sleeping or poking me, even though i got up in bed and told the thing to please leave me alone, that only seemed to make it more mad. So one night it started again, and what i said, maybe could help you allso. HI THERE, I KNOW YOU ARE THERE CAUSE I CAN HERE YOU, SO THERE´S NO REASON TO HIDE. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO FOR YOU, PASS ON A MASSEGE OR SOMETHING. That really pissed it off, so much that the bed started to shake with me in it, in a kind of pulsating manner? so i said: NOW LISTEN, IF THERE´S NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU, I DON´T MIND THAT YOU ARE HERE, BUT YOU GOTTA LEAVE ME ALONE, CAUSE YOU´R IN MY REALLETY SO I´M THE ONE WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO BE HERE. BUT WHY DON´T YOU GO HOME, WHY DON´T YOU GO IN TO THE LIGHT. THERE´S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF, IN FACT THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOU, THAT ARE MISSING YOU. I DON´T KNOW IF YOUR TO SCARED OR TO EMBARRESED TO GO HOME, BUT I PROMIS YOU THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU. OK WE´LL TRY THIS, YOU SEE THE LIGHT? NOW STAND WITH YOUR BACK TO IT AND CLOSE YOUR EYES, PRETEND THAT THE LIGHT IS A WARM BLANKET THAT WRAPS AROUND YOU, NICE AND WARM. NOW WITHOUT OPENING YOUR EYES, TURN AROUND AND PICTURE PEOPLE STANDING THERE WAITING FOR YOU, HOLDING OUT THERE ARMS TO GREET YOU, NOW OPEN YOUR EYES, CAN YOU SEE THEM, NOW GO TO THEM, AND DON´T BE AFRAID, YOU CAN COME BACK ANY TIME YOU WANT, GO IN TO THE LIGHT...

Now as SEIKO said, it is important not to give it your fears, cause it will impower it. Now all of this lasted maybe two hours and i repeated my self over and over again. It was very draining for me and yeah i was freaked too, but i spoke to it in a friendly but firm tone all the time, never being rude and all the time letting it know that i was not an easy target.

Hopes this could help, however if you don´t feel that you are strong enough because you have alot on your plate as it is, i would suggest to get outside help.

Love and light.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

NO! What you call a "Demone" I called an Inter-Dimensional Being of Love and Lovingkindness (I Love that Word)

Blessed are Ye

[edit on 16-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Stop thinking about it and it will stop. Change your thoughts and perception about the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would like to wish you well !

At the risk of sounding crazy , Try drinking more water ! Proper hydration
will help you balance these sensations ! This simple step will help you tremendously ! Look into water fasting for 24-36 hrs. If you are healthy enough ! Many don't see the physical connection until they hydrate and clean out ! Again I wish you well !

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

hey haliedup, i gota freind too (not much of a freind and not like i gota choice either but it comes and goes as it pleases). from my experience these things (if we got the same kinda freind that is) feed off your energy, particularly fear and depression. but it's not like it waits for you to feel "afraid" or "depressed", it draws it out of you. personally i've noticed i can sleep super easy with the audio bible, don't know why.

on top of that if this thing has a name it's probably not the parasite i'm refering to, but then again you would have to ask yourself did u name it or did it actually give u a name. if it is a parasite, moving will solve nothing. and it doesn't matter wether or not u believe. either way if this is something you cannot overcome on your own i would seek an excorcism. from what i've seen online and on tv, catholic preists are the real deal. goodluck.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

From a personal experience and some conversations with fellow believers in Christ. This is usually what happens to oneself when the unclean spirit has been made clean or the devil is losing his hold on your spirit. The devil is not wanting to give up his hold on your spirit; which doesnt belong to him anymore; it never did, but he is a liar, and he wants you to think it does. When Christ died and was resurrected after defeating death literally, after spending 40 days appearing to various people and his disciples, he left this world with the promised gift of everlasting life and the gift of the holy spirit so that you could become one with god. With the holy spirit and the comforter/messenger he sent to earth to help you grow spiritually he has redeemed man from any and everything as long as they adhere to 2 laws first is truly believing in your faith and the second which is the key is doing everything with love.(Can anyone name another "religion" with those laws, come on quija board people, hint starts with a T} With the holy spirit/clean spirit you have full athority over all demons, the devil, sickness, death, any evil whatsoever..hunger.
The devil loves to put fear/ roadblocks in the path of those on their way to christ/perfection that knew no sin, why? because he is jealous of you pure and simple. If you take off you cross the demon will go away because he has served his purpose. To steer you away from your relationship with god and a happy, loving way of life. Or you can take the path less traveled, the demons will come, everything evil and wrong will potentially come, roadblock after roadblock, tests of faith is what they really are..see law 1 overcome with law 2

May your spirit be blessed and may light guide your way

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

100% of the time, demons = aliens.
Unfortunately, there's not anything you can do about it

Just tell sis that she's not as crazy as she thought...

I disagree 100% I see it as this
Aliens=Angels
The word for angels in hebrew means sons of god i.e. so by translation Jesus was an angel of the highest order.
Angel=Son of God=positive frequency= love=Jesus
Demon=Fallen Son of God=negative frequency=sin=Lucifer

wait is disagree 50% percent

[edit on 16-11-2009 by jonathannas0187]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

OOooo... heh......... Send it to me! I need something to spark my latent abilities. Ouija board doesn't work for me; I've tried to call on everything and nada. Sure I've been choked once in my sleep and felt a burning sensation through my body on another night but other than that... nothing. I'm bored! hehe. I do take this a bit seriously but I love it when madness truly sparks - as in I get to feel like myself and have no worries.
But alas, demons choose whom to pester. .. If I have anything guarding me - i.e. spirit guides, angels, or whatnot.. they must be very very busy protecting me cause I never get a sign or anything out of the ordinary hum-drum we call life. meh...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

It works because the bible says faith comes with heaing and hearing the word....audio bible...there is science/order behind all this

and back to my previous post in order to make gods promises work you must believe in your faith ....law 1

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My best advice would be to read The Yattering and Jack, by Clive barker. It's a short story, in the book of blood collection and will tell you step by step how to deal with your little problem.

Jack Polo is a gherkin importer who's haunted by a minor demon called the Yattering. This demon is commanded to haunt Jack by Beelzebub, the "Lord of the Flies", in retaliation for an ancestor of Jack's who did not fulfill his part of a deal he made with Hell. Despite its determined efforts to drive Jack mad, the Yattering is frustrated by his good cheer and apparent obliviousness. Unknown to the Yattering, Jack is well aware of the demon and what it is trying to accomplish. He purposely ignores the demon to frustrate it and to keep from going insane. Bound by the powers of Hell to stay in Jack's house until it succeeds, the Yattering subjects him to increasingly severe torments, killing his cats and terrorizing his family, but all fail. Eventually Jack tricks it into leaving the house and attacking him, and by violating the orders of its demonic masters, the Yattering becomes Jack's servant.

Mod Edit: Source: en.wikipedia.org...
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Do what i do and try to ignore it. Eventually it should go awake as long as you can completely shut it out of your mind. keep yourself busy don't talk about it to friends, don't talk to it, just completely clear it from your mind.

If it physically harms you then without complaining about it or making a plan about it leave the house drive to the nearest church and get help. I'm in no way religious in fact I mainly frown upon organized religion but there are just some things that you can't tackle on your own. And for the love of whatever you worship don't put up a camera have a few laughs and taunt it...this isn't a movie you are not a stunt double, you can get hurt. There are things in this world that can hurt you that not even your god can protect you from. The sooner people realize that the better prepared society will be for this kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Try changing up your routine. Stay busy with something to keep your mind off of it. Preferably, outside. Get away from electricity for a while. Do not attempt to communicate with it, other than commanding it to leave and not come back. Do not seek guidance from those who have already passed on with this matter, other than through simple prayer.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hi I've also had something following me. It started when I was 16, I'm now 32 sometimes it goes away for awhile but always shows back up, it doesnt matter where I move to it follows. My children have also experienced some of the activity. For along time it enjoyed showing itself it was like it was getting off on scaring us. But I now have now found out that I was the one feeding it. I was doing evps and taking lots of pics and videos, it even showed itself on some of the pics and one video. Even though I was scared to death I couldnt stop taking pics, I started to feel like no one could stop me. I even started to feel like I was beautiful. (crazy i know) It use to try to force me out of my bed and when it would grab my leg it felt like an electric shock or something. I cant tell you how to make it go away but I will pray that it does. Knowing that something is watching you can be really scarey and its hard to deal with but please be strong and trust in God. Good luck!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by haliedup
So for the past few months, I felt like something wa watching me. I am usually not afraid of the dark, and I have had multiple panic attacks when left alone in the dark. I thought it was just me, until my sister had a mental breakdown and tried to kill herself. She then told me, without me tlling her any of this, that she thought there were demons watching us. She is in a mental hosital, but coming home tomorrow thankfully. The day after she left my house, I was trying to sleep in my room and had a feeling of being watched. I was very upset an i told whatever it was to leave. I then hada weird sensation like when you touch something hot but it feels cold for a second nd hurts and burns. Then I knew, somehow, that the demons name is demetri ? I do not even believe in any of this, and it is really freaking me out. What should I do, please help me.
I'm a satanist and I believe in demons and ghost ect. I talk to them see them and summon then when I have time the hot and cold spots indicate there is something in you house I worship Satan and have upside crosses and pentagram pics all over my wall its how I show demon and ect. That I'm okay with them being in my house and attaching to me I show them respect and never fear that only make them stronger I offer my demons stuff in return if it helps me I just got the demons haunting my gf to leave her alone but in return I let them haunt me cuz ik how to deal and communicate with them I hope y'all are doing fine cuz I'm doing alright.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

say the lords prayer

when i encountered something evil (a big black blob/cloud thing)
the first thing that came out of my mouth was (dont laugh)
get out of my house or when i die i will consume you ,and it left
ps my other half was with me and she also saw and felt it

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Demons eh? You may not like this solution... Many people don't want to hear about Jesus my Lord... Although He is able to fix all the problems you may ever have, in this life and the next.. there is a 'cost' as it were... The price is to have a relationship with Jesus.

Firstly, this means to not dwell on them... Don't watch scary movies, read up on paranormal material, watch paranormal videos off the 'net... talk about them around the campfire... you get the gist. Don't dwell on them or paranormal stuff at all... or keep it to a bare minimum (as I am by writing this post). If you dwell on them, you create an environment which invites them to come and harass you.

Second: demons will react at first to different things that people suggested in this thread to get rid of them.... But it sounds like you are under heavy attack. And whatever door you (or someone else) opened- is not going to close by two or three words coming from your power/mouth. They will leave, temporarily, giving you a false sense of security and a false sense of safety.... only to return later. You need a greater Power to help in these cases.

You can plead "the Blood of the Lamb"... but you have to do this with the Authority backing you up....

See this story for a (bad) example of what I'm talking about:

13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
Acts 19:13-17 NKJV

So my reaction to the story is that, yes, these seven sons did have 'initial success'... thus gaining a reputation and a false sense of confidence. But when it really mattered, they were powerless.

So to really get rid of them, you have to deliberately switch kingdoms by asking Jesus into your heart/life. Don't assume that your in His kingdom by default. Jesus is a gentleman, and wants to be invited. tract: Let's Fly Away / tract: This Was Your Life

Then say this prayer: "I plead the Blood of the Lamb" on/around ____________ everything you can think of in your life... your finances, your mental health... your house, your room... your car...

Like I said, you sound like you need serious help. Once you've tried everything else- which won't really work long-term, Try Jesus.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You have a feeling of being watched, you felt an icy sensation, and know it's name to be Demetri...and the obvious conclusion is that it's a demon? Just because your sister thinks they're demons, doesn't make it so. I say try to understand why it's there. Seriously, what good does living in fear do in this case? You're having panic attacks, not because of this being, but because you, like most people are subservient to your mind, which is always afraid of what is different or doesn't understand. Push beyond the wild stream of thoughts that arise and trigger panic attacks, and try to make better sense of this, then come back and post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join