It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi... first topic about STS-129

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm Alex from Portugal! I've been lurking in ATS for a year or so and love it...

Today i was at NASA's website doing some research about the STS 129 mission, and I've noticed this

STS 129 Logo

Count the stars... 13
Freemasonry?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
welcome alex....

be a little more patient, you'll have 20 posts in no time, this is for intros..

Its always good to stay within the rules, you know...read the T&C of the site...

But welcome.....good topic...for a later date..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
thanks doc, I'll be patient

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome... Good observation but as Doc Holiday said this forum is for new members to say hello... Start posting to current threads as you develop your ideas and theories about your find(good find by the way) and in no time you will have 20 posts and you can start your new thread in the appropriate forum.

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks LifENcircleS, it's great to be part of this community

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
welcome to ATS,Im sure you will find alot of interesting threads

have fun

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks Locke23, I'll enjoy contributing as much as possible to this forum

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alex2009

Hi Alex and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post,

This introduction thread should be about you, you can post opinions and questions to any threads or forums you like.
Take your time and enjoy.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.
At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads / Forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

ATS Search Results for STS-129

[edit on 15/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hy Sauron
, my mistake by creating the topic here...but i was kinda excited by the find, thanks by posting the info!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

As for the 13 stars, that just means that STS-129 is under the influence of the Great Horned Rat! (yes, I'm a Warhammer Fantasy Battles Geek, and if you get the reference, so are you!
:lol

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It might just be that

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well, with this intro post, there is no doubt you are in the right forums of such topical discussions!!

Welcome aboard the Internet ship we like to call the "ATS Community", looking forward to your future contribution's, you are truly an infected person of the unexplainable and rather mind boggling realms!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks Allred5923!
I love this place, where I can talk about conspiracies with people that believe too

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've been lurking forever (it seems like) and this post prompted me to join.

You seem like such a reasonable group of people -> although in some posts I've seen some silly bashing.

I hope to use what I've learned (by lurking) to avoid the pitfalls and look forward to becoming an active participant of such an interesting community!

Elvis

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Me too elvisofdallas, I've been here only watching...I had to join
best community ever, you will like the people here.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Welcome, Alex2009!

Can you now add something to your introduction, to try to bring this more on topic?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well about the topic itself, it's pretty much simple...

I made some research on this site and learn about many Illuminati and Freemasonry signatures.

What caught my eye was the number 13 everywhere...

Example

13 arrows, 13 leafs, 13 stripes (white and red), 13 stars...

now the logo on the STS-129 caught my eye about that too..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Welcome, Alex2009!

Can you now add something to your introduction, to try to bring this more on topic?

Hey now I've noticed!
A fellow Portuguese!
És de onde?

Great to see a member from my country around ATS!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you know that the Portuguese national archives (Torre do Tombo) have published on the Internet the Lisbon Inquisition archives, and one of the crimes was being a mason?

I only learned it this weak, while I was attending the official presentation of those archives.

If you are near Lisbon you can even see the original documents at the Torre do Tombo archives.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well i believe that the Portuguese Inquisition was linked to Knights Templar Order. As far as i know Masons and the church were enemies, thus being chased and killed.

We have well established public figures linked to Freemasonry you know?

List

Scroll down a bit

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Alex2009]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join