It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from DrHammondStoat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a few months and pondering wether to actually start posting. I'm quite the procrastinator!
I'm mostly interested in UFO'S (some might say a bit obsessed
) and have been ever since I can remember which is a direct result of the experiences I've had. Other topics of interest are general psychic stuff and the evolution of our concioussness, I feel the UFO stuff is linked to this anyway.
My whole life has been a series of strange events that I can't talk to the 'normals' about without being met with blank looks or just plain old ridicule...so here I am to engage with some like minded people who enjoy discussing the same subjects. I'm off to post now, maybe I'll see some of you in the UFO forum?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome....

Yippy new member.

Your gonna catch some slack with DR in front of yer name, pilgram.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Adding new voices to any forum is always welcomed.

Normal people scare me, welcome to the club.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Top class username, fellow observer.

Welcome.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I hope you find the freedom and comfort to discuss your experiences openly here. I know it can take a load of your mind being able to share what you are "obsessed with".

Just be on the lookout for disinfo, liars, scam artists and knuckleheads.

Welcome and hello!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello new Friends, thanks for the warm welcome and advice! I should have posted a disclaimer. I'm definitely not a real Dr, I just picked a slightly surreal name that popped into my head. Then again if people start asking me for medical advice over the interwebs, maybe it would be rude not to

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good afternoon Dr.. Nice to have you join us.

Are there any really normal people? I doubt it.

You are among a group of people that have done well to stay together despite our differences.

I very much feel at home here and hope you will feel the same.

top topics

join