It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Bombers' Secrfet UK Missions 'Not A Friendly Act'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

If I had been playing a lot of CoD: MW2, I'd just join the military, get assigned to a war straight away, get shot several times, almost die, hide around a corner and fully recover.

That's just how I roll.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
No offence intended to the brilliant Maloy, but I've never trusted a Russian that's gotten so high up into the air that I can't properly see it any more.

Right. You want your Russians, I mean Commies, down low and close enough so that you can see what brand of vodka they are chugging. No doubt of course that on the ground each Russian will have a polar bear at his side, and will be shouting praises of Lenin while stumbling towards you in a hazed stupor. You may think then that now you are evenly matched, and that you stand a chance before the Red onslaught.

But then you realize that you facing nothing less than the elite Russian Bear Cavalry. At that point it would be a safe bet to say that you are screwed.

Originally posted by Cadbury
Call me crazy, but it's always good to be mindful of Russians who have gotten that high up into the air.

Imagine how Russians feel about the damn Yankee rednecks that done blasted themselves to the moon. Saturn V my ass. It was all done with lots of lighter fluid and an aerodynamic trailer home. The terrifying prospect of that contraption accidentally landing on some unfortunate comrade was daunting indeed.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by maloy]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
If I had been playing a lot of CoD: MW2, I'd just join the military, get assigned to a war straight away, get shot several times, almost die, hide around a corner and fully recover.

That's just how I roll.

Didn't you learn anything? You have to camp the spawn points. It's dirty, but then it's war afterall. But no noob tubing. That's just morally wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy

Originally posted by Whine Flu

That's just how I roll.

Didn't you learn anything? You have to camp the spawn points. It's dirty, but then it's war afterall. But no noob tubing. That's just morally wrong.

Pffft...You'd just lag in the battlefield. Or you'd get dismissed because you never paid for a Gold military subscription.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
Right. You want your Russians, I mean Commies, down low and close enough so that you can see what brand of vodka they are chugging. No doubt of course that on the ground each Russian will have a polar bear at his side, and will be shouting praises of Lenin while stumbling towards you in a hazed stupor. You may think then that now you are evenly matched, and that you stand a chance before the Red onslaught.

Hoff, hoff, hoff! Now then, old chap, it would never do to generalise Russians with 45 year old stereotypes whilst drinking tea and armchairs in the ruddy Caspian! Niet! Good sir, would I have your people eaten like that for no good reason at all?

But then you realize that you facing nothing less than the elite Russian Bear Cavalry. At that point it would be a safe bet to say that you are screwed.

We used to have bears in England but we killed them all.

Imagine how Russians feel about the damn Yankee rednecks that done blasted themselves to the moon. Saturn V my ass. It was all done with lots of lighter fluid and an aerodynamic trailer home. The terrifying prospect of that contraption accidentally landing on some unfortunate comrade was daunting indeed.

Hmm. Yes. I'm with you on that one. What to do about that bunch of unruly sods, A, comrade? Hmm. Yes. Bunch of unruly sods.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Let them fly their bombers....we've been flying our "UFO"'s over their airspace for many years........

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS

It seems as if the Russian have been checking to see how close they can get to the borders of countries lately. This thread is what influenced me to investigate further...Russian Bombers Near Alaska
I wonder what the Russians are trying to do here?

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

The Russians are doing exactly what they used to do in the days of the USSR, and what the Americans have continued to do without fail. Remember the incident with the spy plane and China? Yeah, where do you think that American plane was flying to cause the Chinese to force it to land at a Chinese airfield? What do you think gave them the balls to take such action against the service men and women of the worlds only super power? Perhaps the fact the American plane was somewhere it wasn't meant to be...

At least from what's being said in the media, the Russians are sticking to International Air space.
However if they are entering FIR's unannounced not controlled by Russia, then there is a problem.
But a minor problem, because unlike Turkey for example which violates the Athens FIR every day, Russia is not doing so because it has territorial claims. Russia is doing so for various reasons, political, military. One of these reasons is to remind certain people they are still here, and shouldn't be taken lightly.
Another reason is likely that they have decided to give their air crews more time in the air. And in fact I believe this is the case, as they have begun restructuring their armed forces and modernising them, and for the Russians whose air force has many fighters but many not being airworthy thus pilots do not get as much hours clocked up.

There really isn't an issue, or threat. Certainly there is no more threat then there was previously.

ps, American planes and more then likely British planes, also fly close to Russia's borders and those of other countries. It's a common occurrence around the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The "Russian bomber" is used to cover up numerous UFO sightings in the UK. A contact of mine in the MoD said Russia is a good decoy to explain away all reported UFO sightings along the coastal areas of the United Kingdom.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good post. I would sooner believe that then Russia is going rogue. All major countries are in bed with each other. It's just too much easier, safer, and makes too much sense compared to the alternative. Read "1984" where Orwell explains it perfectly. The world is reduced to only 3 nations, and they all are in bed with each other, constantly stage false-flags, and only act like they're warring with each other to keep people in constant fear and unable to change anything, including the completely fascist policies of each individual nation.

It's the informed wealthy against stupid peons, not "Commies" vs. "Freedom-Lovers."

[edit on 16-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When North Korea wants attention, it fires off a few missiles into the sea. When Iran wants some attention they open up a new nuclear reprocessing site. And when Russia wants attention it either fires a missile into a Georgian field or starts sending Bear bombers towards other people's territory.

Pure attention seeking, they just want some attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
When North Korea wants attention, it fires off a few missiles into the sea. When Iran wants some attention they open up a new nuclear reprocessing site. And when Russia wants attention it either fires a missile into a Georgian field or starts sending Bear bombers towards other people's territory.

Pure attention seeking, they just want some attention.

And when US wants attention, they invade a country. Or two. Lets see - fly a couple of bombers over the ocean, or invade a country of tens of millions of people.... yep Russia has a long way to go in seeking attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Russian Satellites cross over the UK daily, a few Bears flying into a Atlantic Headwind barely making any speed isnt going to be of concern when you consider some of the Gear thats launched into space from Baikonur.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join