It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time machine!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by danishD

It sounds to me that you have seen Back to the Future to many times.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
wow this thread is not labelled hoax yet? mods must have a hard time finding that time machine

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
it worked!! thanks for your support everyone!

If you were going back in time, wouldnt you have made a new thread rather than posting a reply 5 minutes later? We can ALL go "forward" in time.. especially 5 minutes. Just takes 5 minutes.

Even then itd just be someone thinking ahead. PROVE you have this time machine please :p

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"History abhors a paradox."-Legacy of Kain series.

I think they are mighty interesting. The fact is, we cannot disprove what the OP has claimed. I just choose to not believe it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I hope he does have a time machine. Because so many things could be accomplished with the worlds history being changed.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
says you posted 5min later, not earlier heh...
not only that but how freakin fast would you have to be going?! If an astronaut blasting off into space on a giant freakin rocket doesn't blast back into time, I'm pretty sure you cannot do it

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

To our regular visitors: Remember that Civility and Decorum are expected.

And we are NOT supposed to be Spelling and Grammar Nazis.

@danishD - this thread is now closed. Considering number one of the Terms and Conditions, I suggest you contact a staff member regarding some verification of facts:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

The thread will be re-opened once you've discussed this with the staff.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
on these grounds I have a tiem machine too. I lay in it, and put a magical cloth over me and somehow I end up between 6-10 hours into the future. I have also noticed when I have a lady in my time machine some rather interesting side effects occur. Is your time machine your bed also?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join