It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time machine!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let me guess the speed...88mph like in Back to the Future?
Second Laughing Line

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

OMG.....How did you guess. He stole to Delorean from Universal Studios and got the flux capacitor working.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Go back in time and make another thread to prove it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
go forward in time 1000000000000 years and prove it to us then.

we will anxiously be awaiting your arrival.

CX

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Seriously though danishD, i think you'll have to give us a little more than just your word that you made it, otherwise this will probably be trashed or moved to another part of the site.

How about showing one of the site owners something in the way of plans or at least somethings more to convince our members. I'm sure they wouldn't mind vouching for you if you have indeed got something.

CX.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
congratulations ... I am happy for you ..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
congratulations ... I am happy for you ..

Thats the best way to feed trolls.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
um are you for real?
I mean sure, maybe we'd try to go along with you on this one if you had some KIND of proof,I do not get people who make threads with no evidence,its kind of hard to believe something like that ,I hope you do understand

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Locke23]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
go forward 100 years, take a picture, come back and upload it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by danishD

how its been build but

It's 'being' not 'been'.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree prove it! Go back in time and make a thread called I DID IT and if we can verify it was from 5 min ago then we will believe you... or show me a picture of that sweet delorean

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by danishD

how its been build but

It's 'being' not 'been'.

HAHAHAHAHA that is too funny... You would think that if you are capable of developing a time machine, then you would be capable of proper use of the English language. Even if it is not your first language, as with me. English is not my second, but my third language and still I am able to properly make use of the correct words in the correct places in a sentence. Then again, I didn't build a time machine...LOL

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by danishD

That would be called Sarcasm mate....also we DON'T want a revolution that is red.. go back to russia or china.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
go back in time three days and play todays winning lottery ticket. Then in about 10 minutes, show us the huge pile of cash you got for winning the lottery. then you can build 1000 time machines and sell them to fellow ATS members. We can all take turns winning the lottery and betting on football games then we can form a group called the NWO and take over the world. How about that.

Or you could get ready for bed as it's almost night night time.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
if you even took this serious you missed the point of his post...

you guys are so mad at a dude who is totally bustin your balls right now lol

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by danishD

That would be called Sarcasm mate....also we DON'T want a revolution that is red.. go back to russia or china.

Make note of the spelling of REVOLUTION...P.S.(post scriptum-latin) Your computer has a spell checker and there are many good schools out there in every country for grammar and spelling...

I'm from Russia and trust me when I say you do not want a RED revolution! Unless you want your friends and family taken in the night never to be heard from only to find out years later they built the subway system you use everyday and most likely your relatives skeletons are built right into those concrete walls you look at everyday on your way to school and work...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

I seriously doubt anybody here takes this seriously. I just don't want this kid getting in trouble for being up past his bed time.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

ment the speed isnt hard to reach and should be obvious to most people.

Let me guess it's 88mph and you tested it on a dog called Einstein?

CX

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Don't mean to sound a sour puss, but i think the calls to lay off the spelling mistakes are pretty reasonable. I bet all of us could be picked up for our spelling, i certainly know i could.

If we even just go by the OP's username, we could hazzard a wild guess at them being Danish, in which case like many people here English will not be their first language.

If thats the case, i take my hat off twice to them, one for the intriguing thread, and two for having the ability to write it in English.

I may be totaly wrong on that, but maybe not.

CX.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well the OP's second post should have read 08:28 as the time. Then that would of proved comprehensively he had gone back in time by 5 minutes! Instead it reads 08:38 which never proved at all he went back in time.
Me finks Da Danishd's da Flux Capacitor is out of fuel.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join