It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time machine!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm "kind of" sorry about the concurrent posts, but it really got to me... This is a place for denying ignorance and the post was probably the most ignorant thing I have read on ATS. As for the English...you are right. Hat's Off For Trying! But......The RED REVOLUTION thing just took me over the edge. I apologize OP...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yet, somehow, people are flagging this thread.

When threads like this are created, the best plan of action is just to not post. If everyone keeps responding, in no time whatsoever, this thread becomes one of the popular topics and it just perpetuates.

Ironically, I just managed to add to this thread. Seriously, though, do you really want this showing up on the home page as soon as you enter? Stuff like this is just reputation damaging.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
your going to go back 5 min and post a reply? um your next post was 5 min later... i think your time machine has a few bugs

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by danishD
reply to post by andy1033

well where is the proff?

oh man, we really need a spell checker on ats BADLY

also you should be the one showing us proof

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I’m going to go back 5 min. in time and post a reply

Originally posted by danishD
it worked!! thanks for your support everyone!

Actually, according to the date/time-stamps on your posts, you went forward in time five minutes - not backwards in time five minutes.

Opening post: posted on 2009-11-14 @ 02:33 PM
Reply post: posted on 2009-11-14 @ 02:38 PM

Maybe you put the transmission in the wrong gear?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
make a post. take a picture of the post with the time on it. go back 5 minutes and post the picture with the time that has yet to occur. its that easy to prove this to us

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Okay, firstly I would like to say that no, I do not really believe you went back in time, I am only posting to suggest a way for any "time traveler" to prove that they did, indeed go back in time. Also, I am having a difficult time not intentionally misspelling every single word in this post (how would one misspell "I"? Just curious; maybe misspell "I'm" as "I'n?" Ah well, I'm getting sidetracked).

Okay, so couldn't either the traveler or someone desiring proof simply name a place where they could leave something, maybe even a lockbox, from the future? Any thoughts? Maybe even go so far as to have it opened after such a time as it could be verified by multiple witnesses but before the time that the item in question was created (I realize that it would maybe need at least one neutral party to actually put the whatever into the actual location, so as to keep everyone honest). Also, this would most likely require an item from further in the future than we are now, but shouldn't be a problem as, hey, the person can time travel mofo!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Well the OP's second post should have read 08:28 as the time. Then that would of proved comprehensively he had gone back in time by 5 minutes! Instead it reads 08:38 which never proved at all he went back in time.
Me finks Da Danishd's da Flux Capacitor is out of fuel.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Epsillion70]

also, thats forgetting the fact that it woudl be impossible to create a thread, then go back in time to BEFORE the thread was created to post a reply ... thats impossible!

this has to be the dumbest hoax ever.. unless theirs some really shocking evidence .. but i doubt it!

how about this, send someone a u2u with a quote or something i will post sometime tommorow night!. if you really can travel in time you should be able to do that no problem!

Totalstranger, your method is a bit flawed, he could just change the time on the clock.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Please let me use your time machine.

So I can go back 10 minutes before I read this thread and warn myself how "entirely stupid" it is. that way I can choose to ignore it instead.

Thank you time lord.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have already discovered this but was keeping it to myself but now that another has found the secret I will expose it to all. Its 88mph. I cant tell you the rest right now because there are some Libyans chasing me but I will expand on this later plus I have to try to get rid of my mom , she keep hitting on me. Well, im off to invent the skateboard, see ya....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Nothing if not ridiculously lurid.
Ridicule us, it's irrelevant.
We are one.
If not for the attention, then for the if not.
i3n!4c@m 3m!t
But spam, spam anyway.
maps, MAPS, MAPS!!!
Stay thirsty my friends.

[edit on 11/14/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Guys seriously the op must be laughing his backside off at the response this thread has gotten. Why do you all reply to threads like this? Even a negative reply is something they find entertaining!

I post this in the hope that everyone will just stop afterwards because the OP is probably some 14 year old kid laughing at all the people replying.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Let's take it for what it's worth then.
A bit of fun.
YAYYYYYY!!! FUN!!!!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friend.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I would like to offer my sincere congratulations! I am buzzing over having had the opportunity to witness this momentous event. It is now running on all TV channels and Obama is calling a global press conference scheduled in 1hr. AMAZING!!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wait...this thread is a hoax!?

I don't believe it for a second!

SHOW ME THE PROFF!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You could totally be a millionaire with this device, if real. Only thing you need to do is get the lotto numbers, travel back in time and play them, then you'll have all the money you need to start an evil scheme to conquer the world
away from the hands of the Illuminati. The time machine lottery winner future dictator! Awesome comic book idea.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by danishD

Y'know, I have never understood what the motivation is for building a time machine in the first place. Where is the benefit? What is to be gained? Would the world really be better off knowing Jesus never existed? Probably not. It would be just one more thing to argue about. and what about the basic principle in physics that, to observe something, changes the result? Would observers from the future alter history just by observing events of the past? And how extreme could those alterations become? How would we stop ourselves from playing God with this technology? If time machines became available to the general public then everyone would be going back to change that first BIG mistake which would probably warp history and space and matter into constantly changing, constantly fluid forms. We ccould wind up being a differnt person every few seconds or maybe the world would just blow-up.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I know why OP(why is it OP here and not TS??) hasnt been back. He is watching UFC and pretending to be a tough guy. I bet he'll be back to this thread within 30/45 minutes. in fact I PREDICT it. put that in your time machine and smoke it

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am shocked. I only got ONE reply to my The Conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories thread ( I think it's some of my best writing ever) and this fellow gets two pages worth so far! WOW. [ Edit: make that 3 pages ]

You may not have invented a Time Machine, but you may have found the Key to get people to reply to a post!

Well, that's worth something I suppose.. Bravo!

(perhaps I should offer cookies and jellybeans)

[edit on 14-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
As silly as this may be, I for one believe him. Just going on my gut feeling which tells me to open my self to the impossible. After all, didn't most new discovery's or inventions in history plow its way through great walls of criticism and disbelief?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join