It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: The Best Evidence - The Visitors (hosted by George Knapp)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
an excellent documentary hosted by George Knapp that discusses the modern day UFO culture, why main stream science won't discuss the subject and also presents some photos and evidence and witness testimony.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
some photos from the video

Belgium 1977
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdf30108b397.png[/atsimg]

unknown ID
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bd74c439021.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa2a8bf3c418.jpg[/atsimg]

not in the video but the one above ^ is
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17c1751699b8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Awesome stuff easynow! S & F

Hadn't seen this one before.

George Knapp is awesome. A truly brave soul and REAL investigative reporter in a field that is rife with nothing but pretenders. Bless him.

Thanks for posting this friend.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks DimensionalDetective,

yes i agree George Knapp is one of the few credible ufo researchers and i certainly appreciate the research he has done. this documentary covers alot of the subject overall and in my opinion makes a strong case for the obvious. i really enjoyed the part where he was discussing people like Carl Sagan and some of the main stream science people and how they just dismiss everything with theory's and hadn't even bothered looking at any real evidence other than what's published in science books. it's really sad that the ufo subject has been covered up by dis info programs and rejected by science.

here is another video where Mr.Knapp makes a good case that the goverment lies and has covered up ufo evidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank's Dimensional!!

We still have reliable UFO evidence!

Happy

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
Thank's Dimensional!!

We still have reliable UFO evidence!

Happy

What is by your opinion "reliable UFO evidence" ?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if anyone wants to see "reliable" evidence please visit jkrog08's awesome UFO thread directory...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's already an established fact that UFO's are real and there's plenty of evidence to back that claim up. the question is...

what are they and where are they from ?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
an excellent documentary hosted by George Knapp that discusses the modern day UFO culture, why main stream science won't discuss the subject and also presents some photos and evidence and witness testimony.

As usual, when I see the name George Knapp, I know that I'm not gonna be in for the truth. George Knapp is held in some circles to be a "neutral" (can't remember the word I want to use) reporter but I've read a lot of what he has written and it goes against my standards of common sense, logic and reason. He knows and understands that embellishment works better than the boring truth when it comes to UFOlogy and, excuse me, aliens.

So I started to watch the video and right off the bat he starts off with the accepted b.s., i.e., he says "...now, science is convinced that others are out there, somewhere" He can't make a blanket statement about science that violates its very premise that science is "result". I don't think he took a poll to see how every scientist feels about life anywhere else than on earth. Frank Drake doesn't represent all scientists.

But then, Knapp says: " ... but is the proof we seek right here in our backyards?" Wait a minit, why are "we" seeking proof if science is convinced?

Then to make matters worse, we are shown graphics culminating in the Mars "face" made infamous by Hoaxland and Knapp says: " ... and a solemn face stares at us from the surface of Mars"! How can anyone continue watching this farce aimed at believers?

So, he starts off by saying that science is convinced, then he asks if the proof has been found, the he adds: "... Science, the government and the press insist there is no evidence of UFOs or an alien presence..." Wait a minit, again! Science "insists" there is no evidence?

As you can tell there was no way I could continue listening to this guy. You go, George boy, your audience is waiting. Excuse me while I step out for a smoke. I'll come back in when you've left the stage!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

but is the proof we seek right here in our backyards?" Wait a minit, why are "we" seeking proof if science is convinced?

most people and most scientists agree on the probability that life exists somewhere else in the universe.

the point Knapp is making is the subject and study of ufo's is not accepted by the scientific community even though they believe in life elsewhere. since they are not examining the evidence, there may be some proof in our own backyard but they (the scientific community) are refusing to examine the phenomena.

how freeaking hard is that to understand ?

if you had bothered to watch the documentary you would have seen that he covers that later on in the video.this is an older documentary so the Face on Mars pic argument you are making is ridiculous. if you already knew that you didn't like George Knapp why did you even bother to watch the video ? just so you could whine about it ?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

So if this is an older documentary, and the Martian face definitely ages it, then why'd you bother? Is this the best you can do? Doesn't Knapp have anything newer that you could post? Just a rehash?

How did I know it was going to be an older documentary? I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's just the same ol' Knapp that really has nothing new to say. Thanks for your understanding and gullibility since you're promoting it.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by The Shrike]

[edit on 15-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

haha you have already proven to everyone that you have no logical argument about what's in the documentary or the subject matter in general and the retarted comments you made in my other thread complainingg because there was too much information proves your not to bright.

you might want to rethink your strategy and save yourself from further embarrassment

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
ufo craft from New Mexico 1967...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Easynow,thats a great film - just finished watching it.

There's some very interesting testimony on there and George makes some very pertinent points about the 'treatment' the UFO subject receives from the corporate media - also liked the pilot reports section (20,000 incidents).

Heres the headline from when Prince Charles had a UFO encounter in 1986 - featured at 14:03 in the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c72a8dd5bfd2.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join