It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast food and Zombie Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What's happen if Fast Food Chains (mostly McDonald's) Promotes Zombie Apocalypse?
(this works by deadly virus that can turn people into Carnivorous Zombie infects Experiment animals in Monsanto, this animals that died from that virus ends up as one of ingredients of cattle feed in order to give the cattle excessive nutrition for making beef for beefburgers, then the infected beefburgers is feed to people, the virus in the beefburgers turns these people into Carnivorous zombie where the viral infection is contagious through their bite and claws and eats all the animals and human beings that they found, infecting them all in the process where all of the infected Humans Turned into Zombie Upon Death)

[edit on 13-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Simpson's did it.

In the recent tree house of terror krusty burger served a burger/2 where they take grain fed cows, and then feed them to other cows. Then the second generation is made into burgers. This of course caused a zombie apocalypse.

Do you mean like that?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Was also the reason behind the zombies in 'Zombieland.'

You're time would be better spent not worrying about fictional zombies and worrying about the real zombies that will take over. The sociopathic gang-bangers who beat, rape, kill and steal for kicks, the mindless party politic followers who rally behind self-righteousness and hate, and every functional retard who gets puched up and out of school and into a service job making your meal or fixing your car because liberal guilt refuses to permit failure.

There are plenty of 'zombie-esque' threats active and coming down the pipe all of which run on two truths: the lowest common denominator drags everyone else down and stupidity has a habit of getting its way.

There's nothing fun about zombies. They are a dangerous and costly liability and everyone wants them to succeed at turning the world into a giant trailer park full of inbred alcoholics raping and murdering each other for bottle caps.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

when you blew out the smoke, was it rainbow colored?

Could you imagine a Zombie Ronald McDonald? Lipstick all smeared, walking around talking about eating McBrains.

BTW, as an aside, i think you may have set a record for the longest parenthetical statement on the internet.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well than the logical conclusion to eliminate the zombie threat would be a BBQ thus fulfilling the circle of life.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What's happen if Fast Food Chains (mostly McDonald's) Promotes Zombie Apocalypse?

Well, if the fast food industry does have a hand in a zombie apocalypse, they will need to change their menu real quickly to accommodate this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b4a2b2587ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Why don't you write a book.

I love Zombie lit.

It's fun to read.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Theres already plenty of zombies around, you just need to alter your perspective a little to get the point.

What do you think is going to happen when theres not enough money going around, no food, no shelter etc?

Its metaphorical playgrounds if you get me, there is no such thing as a zombie like the movies would tell you.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Simpson's did it.

In the recent tree house of terror krusty burger served a burger/2 where they take grain fed cows, and then feed them to other cows. Then the second generation is made into burgers. This of course caused a zombie apocalypse.

Do you mean like that?

This is perhaps the most realistic portrayal of Zombie apocalypse

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm Mostly Talking about real life counterpart of Event in Resident Evil Live-action films in this thread!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I would be thoroughly disappointed if the Apocalypse didn't have a good run of Zombies through the course of it...

Seriously, often I hope some of the more out there theories I read on Ats actually have grains of truth to them... The more Evil they are, the faster it will all end and I can get on with a free life, a run of Zombies, well, I see that as the kind of fantastic chaos through which I can clear my turf guilt free and get on with my life free of imposition.

Zombies would just rock, but sadly, I know this will not happen... if the end comes I will be forced to deal with the moral dilema involved in defending myself against real live misguided Human beings and have to wonder about my soul and all that good stuff which would keep me awake at night till I die...

Zombies however... would be too good to be true, I could spend a few years with an Aluminum bat making myself a new life that way and probably...i'd enjoy that, be in pretty good shape when it was all done, hero to a few nice women, lots of kids a farm...

But alas... No

I will not get so lucky as to deal with actual Zombies...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The Zombies that I mentioned here in this thread are only Refers to Hollywood zombies

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

There are a number of parasites, fungal and grub wise, that make their way to their hosts brains (or insect equivalent) and consume them. During the consumption process, the parasite is effectively in control of the hosts body, and the host is, to all intents and purposes a zombie. With a little bio-engineering, I am sure that McDonalds or the such like could come up with something similar to give away with their Happy Meals.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

There are a number of parasites, fungal and grub wise, that make their way to their hosts brains (or insect equivalent) and consume them. During the consumption process, the parasite is effectively in control of the hosts body, and the host is, to all intents and purposes a zombie. With a little bio-engineering, I am sure that McDonalds or the such like could come up with something similar to give away with their Happy Meals.

is the Host is become Cannibalistic and Carnivorous once its body is controlled by that?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

How Do They Make Their Ways into McDonald's Happy Meals?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

dude, hearing that,theoretically, with just a certain amount of tweaking, a parasitic organism can take over another body.

i'm sure I have heard of something similar before, but when applied to this situation...it just made it somewhat real.

and i am one of those "the zombocolypse is retarded" people.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

Simpson's did it.

Do you mean like that?

Unfortunately Since that Tree house of Terror Episode is Very Recent Episode this can only watched in United States and to make this worse I live on Indonesia where I must wait for at least 11 months for watching that.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by shamhat

dude, hearing that,theoretically, with just a certain amount of tweaking, a parasitic organism can take over another body.

Wait,
I think I heard about that once..........

Nope.

Sorry. I was thinking about congress.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

i'm sure I have heard of something similar before, but when applied to this situation...it just made it somewhat real.

Have you ever seen the Wrath of Khan? Where the little leech type thing crawls into Chekov's ear and takes over his mind? Something like that would be ideal, you could pass it off as gherkin or the such like, while you take a bite, it slips out, crawls into your ear, or perhaps up your nose would be better, takes over your mind.

You would just need to modify the zombie type parasites so they will 'meld' with human brain tissue of course, but if you can find a suitable existing human parasite and with the application of selective breeding, GM and splicing of genes you could eventually turn up something workable. In theory. Quite outlandish theory mind you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join