It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would accept to prove 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by pteridine

I note that you say "Please post your creditable sources that cannot be undisputed" Is this what you really mean?

Absolutely, can you dispute any of my sources of information that I provide in the above that proves the OS is a lie?

If you want sources "that cannot be undisputed?" those are disputable sources. I think you are confused by the language and have one negative too many. What you want are sources that cannot be disputed or undisputable/indisputable sources.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Let's lighten up for a minute;

Hope I did that right

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What evidence would accept to prove 9/11 was an inside job?

It was a simple question but I'm not seeing a straight answer to it.

What evidence would it take to prove 9/11 was a false flag and not carried out by 19 Arabs?

They will not answer the question as always. They can’t stand that we have so much evidences that pop’s their fantasy world. So, the only thing they have left is to do character assignation, and ridiculing the messenger.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Nope i messed it up.

I was trying to embed the Stormtroopers reminisce about death star video.

Sorry, I'm still new to this.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'll try this one more time.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Forget the evidence..........................

I'd just like to see Bush and Cheney in chains.

Oh, sorry, I meant chained to the electric chair.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
A conspiracy is a plan, usually an evil or unlawful plan. It involves two or more people. The denial of the fact of a conspiracy, i.e. the cover story, is like a bubble. Once any part of it is proved to be false, it bursts and the cover story is exposed. Like a balloon, it is not necessary to burst a cover story with ten or fifteen pins. It collapses with only one bit of circumstantial evidence that is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I still wonder why everyone seems incapable of answering your question.

What evidence would it take to prove to you 9/11 was an inside job?

Are you "debunkers" so far gone that you would never accept anything?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

They are not going to answer it they bought the legend.
The same legend that was sold to the people in 1962.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Suggest something. Since I don't know what you mean by "inside job" I don't know what to expect. Everyone has a different definition of "inside job" so how could there be universal proof of its existance?

Its like asking someone if they like a certain movie without mentioning which movie you are talking about and then accusing them of being "far gone" because they won't render a simple opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Suggest something. Since I don't know what you mean by "inside job" I don't know what to expect. Everyone has a different definition of "inside job" so how could there be universal proof of its existance?

The inside job points to one man who holds all the keys to 911, and that man is Dick Cheney. The man behind the curtain who was very silent during 911 who had everyone doing his dirty work. The one man who had the most to gain, and the one man who had the power the means and connections in the military.

Any open-minded person, who has spent enough time researching 911, is always looking for the chain of commands of who was giving out the orders on 911 and it stops with Dick Cheney.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by hooper

The inside job points to one man who holds all the keys to 911, and that man is Dick Cheney. The man behind the curtain who was very silent during 911 who had everyone doing his dirty work. The one man who had the most to gain, and the one man who had the power the means and connections in the military.

Any open-minded person, who has spent enough time researching 911, is always looking for the chain of commands of who was giving out the orders on 911 and it stops with Dick Cheney.

Exactly what did VP Cheney "gain"? He was already powerful, he was already rich, what did he gain? He is a multimillionaire, vice president of the USA, president of the senate, a leader in his party, a leader in industry, what did he gain? What evidence do you have that Cheney would intentionally and purposelly murder 1000's of American's?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
Forget the evidence..........................

I'd just like to see Bush and Cheney in chains.

Oh, sorry, I meant chained to the electric chair.

Finally! We have a winner! I was wondering how long it was going to take to get down to the truth of this entire matter. This issue has never been about 9-11. It is about anti-government or anti-establishmentarism. There is no amount of evidence you can provide that will change the truther's minds. You could rebuild the WTC to its original specifications, crash two planes into them and have the exact same results and it still won't prove a damn thing to them. It is all about the addage. Government evil, big business evil, bad thing happen, must be government's or big business's fault. Then you take the Democrats throwing fuel on the fire to try to blame the Republicans for it and you get the mess we have now.

Members of AlQuida have claimed responsibility for 9-11 and they are blown off. I'd love to see what would happen if some ex-CIA type who hasn't taken his Lithium would claim responsibility. Talk about instant credability.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ya know, like a fireman starts a fire in a house somewhere in his district.
Then he can be a hero. That is if he puts it out in time.
Ain't worked out for the goment. The fire is still raging.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What did he gain???

Oh control of the Iraq oil fields.
Lots and lots of goverment spending for his friends who make advanced weaponry.
An access all area pass to the world so you can go around threatening every country who hasnt sent you a christmas card in 20 years, all in the name of anti-terrorism.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

One of my points about the trade towers is why Choppers like the one in your Avatar were way missing that morning.
Anyone with a brain knows that America had the ability to remove hundreds of survivors with just the normal rescue choppers in the NYC area. Not to mention the National Guard, Coast Guard, USAF, Etc.
They failed. Why? You cannot sucessfully defend this fact.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by hooper

OK, so Cheney plots and plans for years to commit mass murder so he can be a hero, but then rarely appears in public. That is some kind of hero. Why is it you find that scenario so easy to swallow but when you hear the suggestion that people who are publically avowed enemies of the west, and the US in particular, who have a public and documented history of murder, may have caused 9/11 you put on your "skeptic" hat?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

OK, so Cheney plots and plans for years to commit mass murder so he can be a hero, but then rarely appears in public. That is some kind of hero. Why is it you find that scenario so easy to swallow but when you hear the suggestion that people who are publically avowed enemies of the west, and the US in particular, who have a public and documented history of murder, may have caused 9/11 you put on your "skeptic" hat?

Actually not. I think the modus operandi to do the towers and the Pentagon is a communist plot.
The dynamic trio just took advantage of it. You know like LBJ and Bobby Baker with Northwood.
If you take Zionism out of the picture none of what you speak of would be relevant.
Any evidence to the contrary is welcomed.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

One of my points about the trade towers is why Choppers like the one in your Avatar were way missing that morning.
Anyone with a brain knows that America had the ability to remove hundreds of survivors with just the normal rescue choppers in the NYC area. Not to mention the National Guard, Coast Guard, USAF, Etc.

Whilst there is definately a lot of questions left to answer about that day. Things like this I generally put down to the goverment not being able to organise a drinking session in a brewery. There must be at least 1 or 2 elements of that day that can be put down to blind stupidity on the part of those involved. Look at the aftermath of Katrina.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGRacer

Whilst there is definately a lot of questions left to answer about that day. Things like this I generally put down to the goverment not being able to organise a drinking session in a brewery. There must be at least 1 or 2 elements of that day that can be put down to blind stupidity on the part of those involved. Look at the aftermath of Katrina.

I am an American. I have noticed as I post here on ATS that there is an easy scapegoat here in 911. The US government is bashed by all but without having the true historic picture. Why is Israel not under attack as well? Are Zionists attacking the American government and it's people? Has the security of America been doled out to Zionists?
There is absolutely no comparison to Katrina here. There was warning for years for that catastrophe.
There were attempted forced evacuations There were only a select few warned about 911.
Certainly not the folks in the twins that day.
Yeah folks are not involved as much as they should be HISTORICALLY.
That is why they count on the overpaid elected officials but know nothing about the appointees of these pawns.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join