It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC now says 4,000 swine flu deaths in US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
I know for a fact that local hospitals are now counting any flu like symptoms as confirmed Swine Flu

My wife is an ICU nurse at a major hospital in California. This is absolutely NOT THE CASE at her hospital. Maybe a citation if you're gonna make a blanket statement like that, eh?

p.s. Love the avatar! V for Vendetta is FTW!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

A local Dr. came on the radio the other day and said that, so there is no citation.

When I heard her, I was like wtf?

Thx. V is awesome!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I just re-checked with my wife, ICU nurse, and she advised this IS the case! If someone comes into the ER with any flu symptoms that person is treated as if he or she has H1N1.

As far as officially counted she didn't know the answer. It takes 24 hours for the swab test to come back as negative or positive for H1N1.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Creative bookkeeping and algorithms not just for Wall Street anymore. They have to unload those vaccines before expiration or mutation news leaks out, or big pharma will be crying for a bailout.

Follow da money...

Novartis says profit slips, but sees H1N1 boost

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Here is a citation for you:

You may not be able to find out definitively what flu virus you have. Currently available rapid influenza diagnostic tests cannot distinguish between 2009 H1N1 and seasonal influenza A viruses. Most people with flu symptoms this season will not require testing for 2009 H1N1 because the test results usually do not change how you are treated. As of September 2009, more than 99% of circulating influenza viruses in the United States are 2009 H1N1. Therefore, at this time, if your health care provider determines that you have the flu, you most likely have 2009 H1N1.

www.cdc.gov...

The CDC made this move immediately after Obama declared the state of emergency in the US about Swine Flu. I believe, in fact, the CDC said this in a press release the exact aame day. If not, it was the day after.

They stopped testing right away because the only labs that can efficiently test are CDC labs, and they were flooded with tests from non-critically ill patients. Testing was turned to hospitalized patients, pregnant women, and patients at high risk due to other illnesses.

I can tell you, also, that I have seen several people die due to swine flu related pneumonia. I know of several others that are still on ventillators due to it. They are not citing swine flu as the cause of death as far as I know, it is pneumonia. I do not feel this is due to conspiracy, though, but simply to the death certificate requiring an exact cause of death. IE: Death due to respiratory arrest secondary to pneumonia.

I would blame the lack of reporting more back to the lack of investigating the cause of the pneumonia. If the family doesn't ask for the autopsy, chances are one won't be done. Any death that occurs in someone under the treatment of a physician after a certain time has passed, and not a traumatic death, does not require investigation past the stated cause, as I outlined above with death certificates.

The problem with Swine Flu is that it attacks healthy immune systems, and causes a reaction called a cytokine storm. Some of these deaths are caused from pulmonary edema, but can also be from fluid overload.

www.cytokinestorm.com...

The whole reason IMO this reeks of conspiracy is due exactly to the cytokine storm result. This is the part I think they wanted built into the virus, and had counted on being worse than it is.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I came across this nice chart of mortality for the last 300 days.

Mortality over past 300 days

Funny that only 410 less people died from leprosy. I should hope people have begun to see that this is all just a crock to sell vaccines and keep everyone's attention off real issues...

The only news I see is murders, and 'when will more vaccines arrive at your local doctor?'

I'll also refer www.abovetopsecret.com... to see how CFR feels about the flu.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The problem is that bacterial pneumonia does attack people in the US without any swine flu or seasonal flu to help, deaths annually in the US because of hospital pneumonia on elderly and regular pneumonia on children and young adults accounts for more deaths that the actual seasonal flu.

So when the CDC have to scrap for numbers and searching even from back in April of this years is at an attempt to boost death numbers for better impact from helping the big pharma and the HWO pandemic hoax.

This the same tactics that were used in 76 and it cost a lot of jobs within the CDC and WHO back then, this time all of them have immunity.

History repeat itself, Pneumonia cases in the US kills about 55 thousand people every year, Seasonal flu about 35 to 40 thousand so now the CDC to boost numbers for the swine flu will be adding both numbers together to justify the pandemic.

Deceiving.

And on top of that they are going to be more deceiving when it comes to the side effects and death from the vaccine when the numbers of people will be added to the national statistics of same health symptoms and issues that deals with miscarriages, sudden death, hart attack and allergic reactions.

So is OK to boost numbers for the swine flu pandemic but they are going to bury the side effects under weekly statistics.

What a hole bunch of crocks.

They can take their swine flu and their vaccine and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

We no longer will have seasonal flu anymore now will be the one and only swine flu, the one that will kill you if you don't take their sequence of vaccines every years

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Anybody interested, there is a new virus with what seems a 100% kill rate in the Ukraine. The article was posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
check it out.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Yes with Baxter Inc, having labs around the Ukraine and supposedly the ones that released the swine flu in Mexico as per conspiracy theories I believe anything actually Ukraine may have a biological weapon in their hands or the hemorrhagic pneumonia is taking a toll in a very poor country.

But don't worry swine flu wasn't deadly enough by itself, so now we need to fabricate another vaccine for the mutant virus.

Did somebody warned about all this? it comes in threes.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yep, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, has eyes and flies. Yep its a duck. when really it Could be a chicken. Boy for a free country this one is sure coming at quite a price. Now it is our lives we will be using as payment. CDC, WHO,FDA,.. will be the death of us if we done get these people outta power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join