It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording of CFR discussing how to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine - Artificial Scarcity documen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This video is of the Council on Foreign Relations discussing strategy for getting people to take the H1N1 vaccine. Besides them calling people who don't want the vaccine "crazy people", there's nothing really new except that at 5:20 in the video they are discussing how to get people to take the unpopular vaccine and a woman says:

"I think what would work better would be to say that there is a shortage and people would tend to line up more for something that's in demand." (and then laughing).

www.liveleak.com...

I think that's exactly what they've done. Arrogant, eh?

Edit to add: Try to ignore the annoying parts of the video, this thread is about the woman's statement at 5:20.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, this confirms that I'm crazy, MUhhaahhshshhaha!!

HAHA, this is getting to be so funny to me anymore, because the more they speak where other people can HEAR THEM, the more they give themselves away!!

I would have liked to have heard the entire audio for that CFR meeting though. Good post.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The audacity of the people involved in making profit out of scaremongering is just to incredible, it just shows that in the US propaganda is a billion dollar business and people are so naive that many will care what names they are call when opposing to the status quo.

Hell I am proud to name whatever this butt holes wants to call me, it means I don't bend to their rules.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Crazy people eh?I wonder how many of them and thier families have taken the general vacine.Id put money on not many at all.I salute us crazy people now,and forever.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I freaking KNEW it!

I totally figured out they were trying to drum up demand this way as soon as I saw it happening.

How can people be so DUMB?

Is this liveleak for real... wow.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
*pround laugh of a crazy person*
Im happy to be one of them haha
great video ,thanks alot

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Once you know stuff like this, you start seeing the news in a whole different way, you can see the manipulation unfold right before your eyes.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wow this is great

once again they are quoting Paul Offit in self-defense
Paul Offit, the "most well-paid representative of the vaccine industry"

and he would tell you the shot contains less mercury than a tuna sandwich. but is that tuna sandwich injected directly into your circulatory system?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think its high time the inmates rise up, and take control of the asylum.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
yes! join the unholy alliance! to hell with "the anti-vaccine movement"!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
bet people on ats feel sorry for saying im full of crap

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How am I suppose to convince "non-crazy people" that this video is authentic?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is very odd that when we expect vaccine shortages, all of a sudden we have massive numbers of people who will refuse the vaccine. It is an engineered mindset you guys have! I bet it sucks finding out you can’t have the vaccine even if you wanted it. You just think the hype was for alternate reasons. They work best with dissent, after all!

They have always known there would not be enough vaccine to go around, and that the follow-up supplies would be too late for most. The tables are about to turn however, and everyone will be lining up! All they have to do let the truth be known, well just a smidgen of it actually.

According to the CDC's own numbers, influenza was listed as the underlying cause on just 849 death certificates in 2006, the most recent year available. online.wsj.com... In 2001, the government said that there were only about 280 deaths from flu.

Here is the data from 2006 (The CDC clearly lumps influenza and pneumonia together for their tally.)

Number of deaths in 2006 from influenza: 846
Number of deaths in 2006 from pneumonia: 55,477
Number of estimated deaths from the CDC influenza model: 56,326

I can only find this on a cached page from Google. It is the statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics. I have a copy of the page saved if this link stops working. (The link didn’t post right so just copy and paste)
74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:O_VZUPGdT88J:nchspressroom.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/data-on-deaths-due-to-influenza/+influenza+death+rates&cd=1&hl=en&ct= clnk&gl=us

It is clear to all who would seek to see that the Swine counts are flawed in a major way. Take the 1000 or so confirmed dead and multiply that by 20 or so, and flu season has just started. Oh yeah and 2009 is the first year in history to see have a drop in Medicare claims! I wonder why that is?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I think its high time the inmates rise up, and take control of the asylum.

Asylum huh...you must mean our former Whitehouse better know today as the "Nuthouse" or "Kremlin", doesn't matter which label you use it all works the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
all swine flu is money grab.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Crazy as a loon and Proud of it!

A shortage eh!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this. This is the nail in the coffin for me. You know when you think you know something, but you have a small reservation? Well I have no reservations anymore...I know beyond any doubt.

Amazing though these elites talk about the general public like they herd us here and there, trying to make us do their will. They need to use better soundbites? Oh these poor people...why don't they just speak truth like they are in this meeting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The CFR people are laughing at the general populace.

What a waste.

Just the other day a co-worker told me about somebody she personally knows who took a flu vaccination, and after as they walked out of doctors office fell down, couldn't get back up, and to this day he still can't walk, that was 10 years ago. Granted that is a very unusual reaction, but still.

Sometimes these shots do more harm than good. Why risk it?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's amazing how much time the Council on Foreign Relations spends on worrying about Domestic Politics and how to shape public opinion in regards to it.

Me thinks what is Foreign is their own interest in controlling the political and media landscape of the United States for Foreign Interests not our own.

We are all crazy in their eyes regardless which side of the left/right and yes/no divide you dwell upon because we have let the CFR operate as an unofficial but powerful arm of government since the 1940's even though it is a privately funded Rockefeller founded and funded organization.

They are right we are crazy for permitting it and not putting an end to their manipulations and intrusions upon our sovereignty.

One can only hope at the rate they are using rope they will eventually hang themselves for good with it!

I suppose even criminals and despots and tyrants deserve a home, a home in Federal Prison.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

You can start by directing them to the CFR web site where the transcript for the proceedings of this symposium is posted:

Session I of a Council On Foreign Relations Symposium on Pandemic Influenza: Science, Economics and Foreign Policy

The transcripts even include references to episodes of laughter among the panelists.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join