It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine causing miscarriages.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.”
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

"There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death…."
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions."
Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

I found these horrible quotes in another post on here. So the only thing i can think of why they are doing this would be the sick decisions made above. I dont know if the people above work around too many chemicals or have a really bad diet that causes them to become manic to their fellow beings. But the only species that kills their own kind largely is humans.
These people are hosts for the dark beings and will reutrn to the dark whence they came no matter how professional their said backgrounds murder is murder. Murder of so much blood is on their hands. They will pay for it in agony and will realise the oneness of all human beings too late.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is really too bad that there is no way we can get reliable information about the statistics. The news media is way just not there and cdc seems to be an enemy and lying through their teeth. The government is taken over by Nazis (please don't delete my reply because I said the N word, but the government since operation paperclip and the machinations of Allen Dulles on behalf of the Nazis who supported and advanced Adolph Hitler has been taken over by bona fide Nazis)
But it is too bad that we don't have reliable statistics as to
1 How many women miscarried shortly after taking the vaccine compared to how many didn't.
2 How many people suffered from reactions to the vaccine.
3 How many of those who died had taken the vaccine or been treated with other dangerous anti-flu drugs.
4 How many cases of swine flu are there versus seasonal flu.

In an ideal world CDC would be keeping these records, but knowing CDC of deceitful Simpsonwood fame, they are all liars and now murderers.

It's about time the American people started taking depopulation seriously

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I came to post this issue as well.

It is being confirmed by a number of sources and publications now.

What a freaking disaster!

U.S. health authorities have made pregnant women one of the highest priority groups for getting the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, but is it actually safe for pregnant women and their babies?

In fact, the package inserts for the swine flu vaccines actually say that the safety of these vaccines for pregnant women has not been established. And miscarriage reports from pregnant women who have taken the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are starting to pour in from all over the nation.

Link.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
I don't know if this is relevant enough but my professor 4 months pregnant who also works in healthcare (In NY) was forced to take the H1N1 vaccination, she did not want to take it but had to and did.

Just recently she had a miscarriage.

And yet the CDC claims that 25 women have died from H1N1, all of them were pregnant and didn't have the vaccine. Also, two women died - one in June, the other in October - from H1N1 in North Carolina, thankfully their children did live.

Two pregnant women have died from H1N1 in North Carolina, Department of Health and Human Services spokeswoman Renee McCoy said Monday. The first death was reported in June and the other in October.
Neither of them had received the H1N1 vaccine, McCoy said.

Source: WRAL (North Carolina)

It is far too early to declare that the miscarriages were caused by the H1N1 vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It was chilling for me reading this thread. My girlfriend and I are currently expecting. What was really chilling tho was that the stories in the OP were from a June 2010 birth club much like the one my girlfriend posts on. It was very easy to put myself in those parents shoes, and even tho I can't imagine really how they would feel, I am so glad both of us decided against the H1N1 Vaccine.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Here in Canada they have one specifically designed for pregnant women that doesn't have the certain adjuvant - an additive that boosts the impact of a vaccine (can't remember the name) that causes the body to miscariage.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It is NOT too early to raise the alarm about swine flu and miscarriages. The flu shot is not being given to infants younger than 6 months so WHY would it be safe to give to an infant still in the uterus! I was shocked by the posting about 45 SIDS deaths within one day of getting vaccinated all from the same group of families! How many miscarriages do there have to be before the link is acknowledged? Why take the risk of getting the shots when the flu itself has a LOWER mortality rate than regular seasonal flu? Even women who aren't pregnant should not take the shot because of the unknown long term risks.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Once again it is a certain adjuvant - an additive that boosts the impact of a vaccine (can't remember the name) - that causes the body to miscariage.

Do they not have the adjuvant free vaccine where you all live

Adjuvanted vs Unajuvanted vaccine

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
On the other hand, women do miscarry all the time.

15-20%

www.babycenter.com...

So. I mean. I've known it to happen to women who have not had vaccines. There's no reason why women who have vaccines should be exempt from miscarriages, even though that sucks.

I'm sure it's easy to pinpoint it on something like a vaccine but this happens fairly often, and usually for no specific reason.

But if you want to blame the vaccine, that's fine with me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I hate to be skeptical but how reliable is this web page? If this is happening why haven't the news reported it yet? I would like to know if this is a hoax or not? It's not on drudge report or any other reliable news sources. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

This same article was posted on prisonplanet.com as well:

www.prisonplanet.com... nancy-do-not-mix.html

and here:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Calling up pregnant women first gives the whole game away. If it was a real vaccination program without a hidden agenda pregnant women would be exempt.

I have a product that gets rid of swine flu in a couple of days, it's Black Elderberry, even on the black elderberry bottle it recommends against pregnant women having it as it hasn't been tested on them. Of course, Black Elderberry will be 1 million times safer for a pregnant woman than the H1N1 vaccine.

The depopulation continues...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join