It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Vaccine causing miscarriages.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is a series of stories from an online birth club where women are coming together and realizing H1N1 vaccination caused their miscarriages.

Read the Article

The following H1N1 swine flu vaccine miscarriage horror stories are from a June 2010 birth club.....

EBWashington: I am so upset. I was so excited to be pregnant after trying for a year. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I joined this birth club and I was due June 25th. We have two healthy boys with no history of miscarriage. Everything was going great. Last Monday, I got the H1N1 vaccine thimerosal reduced (mercury reduced for pregnant women). On Tuesday morning, I started cramping and on Wednesday I started bleeding heavily. My hcg was 50 on Wednesday and I was almost 6 weeks along so it was low. They still thought that I might be pregnant but on Friday my hcg was down to 22. I am an emotional wreck. I feel like I had a healthy baby and I caused this by getting the H1N1 vaccine. My doctors pushed it. I researched online and there have been many miscarriages after the H1N1 vaccine but they haven't been reported since it is hard to say what caused the miscarriages. I hope that I did not cause this. I wish everyone the best.

Tayla08 I don't have an answer for you, but a friend of a friend just had a miscarriage 2-3 days after getting the shot. She was 7weeks. She had no previous history of m/c... No one can answer if they're related...it hasn't been out long enough and there haven't been any studies done on pregnant women. I will tell you, that it has made up my mind on getting it...I won't and I'm not going to get it for my DD either. My daughter and I both had H1N1 last week, and although it truly sucks...I think I'll take my chances. One doctor will tell you to get it and the next will tell you not too...you have to do what's in your heart.

The crime is unquestionably horrific. I pray Baxter and all those involved in this crime will answer for it one day.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The CDC issued an advisory a month back warning Pregnant women and Health Care Providers about the Nasal Spray for H1N1.

According to the CDC Advisory, Pregnant women, children under 24 months, and those with a weakened immune system should get the "flu shot"—a vaccine made with killed flu virus. This one is given with a needle, usually in the arm. The other type of flu vaccine—a nasal spray—is not approved for pregnant women, children under 24 months, or those with a weakened immune system as the nasal spray vaccine is made with live, weakened flu virus.

However, they have been strongly recommending that Pregnant women take the injected vaccination, ensuring it is safe.

If it is being found that Pregnant women are just as at risk with the injected vaccine as they are the nasal spray, then this does not bode well.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

It's quite disturbing to say the least. I just had a baby 9 months ago, and I would be devastated if I was in the same position of some of these women. Nothing is more important then that baby... nothing.

Truly heartbreaking stories here.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't know if this is relevant enough but my professor 4 months pregnant who also works in healthcare (In NY) was forced to take the H1N1 vaccination, she did not want to take it but had to and did.

Just recently she had a miscarriage.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And yet the makers of the vaccine and anyone associated with administering it are indemnified against any claims. This is so jacked up.

The testimonials in link are heart-breaking. If it's really playing out like this, hold on because things will get real ugly, real fast.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Theres an old thread on ATS which talks about a movie called Children of Men.

I watched the film recently and noticed that the plot was about the demise of the human race which started with a flu pandemic and the vaccine caused women to become infertile.

The movie was made in 2006 and set in the future but it mentioned that all this started in 2008.

It made me wonder if somebody knew in advance what was coming and made the movie around it.

It's a terrible thing miscarriage.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

The crime is unquestionably horrific. I pray Baxter and all those involved in this crime will answer for it one day.

They shall friend.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

I thought they ruled against compulsory vaccinations in New York?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Considering that there are at least 80,000 (and that's very conservative) miscarriages per month on average in the US. 2,600/day. There are 16 stories on that page, I don't see how correlation implies causation here.

Between 15~25% of all pregnancies result in miscarriage, mostly by the 6th week. By the 8th ~ 10th week, miscarriage only accounts for about 2%. Risk of miscarriage drops further from that point on, but they can occur at any stage of pregnancy.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Awhile back I read the inserts for two of the vaccines being given, and it said specifically not to be given to pregnant women or children because there were no studies done on them. Yet all you hear from the medical community is that they are two of the high risk groups that must get vaccinated.

Population control anyone?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

This was before that, my professor feared she would lose her job.
Just to clarify.

The miscarriage was at 20 weeks pregnant and happened within the past few days.
The vaccine was taken before people protested.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

All four of the vaccines I read about authorized for use in the u.s. did not have any studies done on pregnant women. None whatsoever.

We need more verifiable data on this to help educate ourselves and others.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Considering that there are at least 80,000 (and that's very conservative) miscarriages per month on average in the US. 2,600/day. There are 16 stories on that page, I don't see how correlation implies causation here.

Between 15~25% of all pregnancies result in miscarriage, mostly by the 6th week. By the 8th ~ 10th week, miscarriage only accounts for about 2%. Risk of miscarriage drops further from that point on, but they can occur at any stage of pregnancy.

A site that like is a good indicator if suddenly there is a spike in people reporting miscarriage like they are during this vaccination program. Otherwise it would most likely be not as prevalent on their site as it is now.

There is no denying that mercury injected into the body is harmful period. Yet, here they are injecting it claiming that the most neural-toxic metal in the planet is safe in your blood stream...

I call foul.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, this is true. My friends just lost their baby last week.

She was 5 MONTHS along.....

They are devistated.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It seems that the government is going to bury the death, miscarriages and allergy reaction of the swine flu vaccine, under the weekly statistics of the nation on the same issues.

So do not expect anybody in the government or big pharma to take any responsibility for anything.

After all you will become just another statistic.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think I can predict what every miscarriage from now on will be blamed on here.

Not saying the vaccine is not the cause tho, it very well could be. Sure would work as a good method of population control, but as posted before the number of miscarriages among vaccinated women are far too few to blame the vaccine at this point.

Just to make add - im on the nay side regarding the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Ok, before we get carried away, the film was based on a book written in 1992.

Also, there is no reference in the film whatsoever that there was any flu vaccination or what the cause of the infertility was. Yes, Theo and Julians son died in 2008 due to a flu pandemic, but that is the only reference to it, not one word of any injections given out or that these were the cause of the infertility.

However, if you do the maths, the film was set in 2027 and the pandemic was in 2008. No human baby had been born in 18 years, which would mean the last one was born in 2009. There is definately an implication that both occured at the same time, but the film gives no further detail.

EDIT: My fiancee and her son got letters calling them in for a vaccination (they are asthmatic) and I requested she politeley ignore the letter as it would not be needed.

If the flu is real, it seems mild and there is no need for an injection against it. I've had friends and co-workers who've had it and I suspect I have had it as well.

[edit on 11/11/09 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Apologies if I got that wrong. I will need to watch it again to see where I got the idea from.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I've watched it a few times and the same thought crossed my mind that you had, but the only hint is from the dates themselves, not by any direct dialogue, as far as I can remember.

It is interesting, none the less.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

my friend was over 5 MONTHS along.......TOTALLY healthy the week before.

Some are a bit obvious to be swept under the carpet.

It was the same when I was pregnant and on baby center.

Our baby group of about 425 figured it out pretty quickly, when every SINGLE SIDS case, was the day of, or within days AFTER a vaccine of ANY kind....

We figured this out for SURE, in my opinion.....all 45 out of 425.....most of us opted out of the vaccines.

So out of those who DID vaccine, there was almost a 5th, that is pretty damn disgustingly HIGH.

This was back in 2004, so before any "hype" was out there.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join