It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grape vine: Swine flu vaccine reactions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hey OP i have the exact same story someone i know is a nurse and many people have had effd up side effects its kept on the low and no one really knows how bad it really is...this isnt a lie guys its for real this vaccine has bearly been tested. this isnt a myth or a conspiracy its real.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

Thank you for the info. Do you have links please?

Also for info on becoming a sovereign, you have to register first. After you register you can find it here:
www.commercialremedies.com...

www.talkshoe.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

The implications of the power when properly applied also here:
www.scribd.com...

I'm hearing that some of the Jews made it through the holocaust because they had the proper administrative evidence that they were a sovereign.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

We do it one person at a time and ask time to join in the fight. (I spend weekends at farmers markets and flea markets passing out info.

Good to see poeople doing that which is morally required of them.

Money and food are noncontroversial and will lead them to open their eyes. I then suggest they pass the information on to ten friends.

I fully agree. If they would only do that then the information would quickly begin to take effect.

I also remind them that an informed jury trumps Congress and the Supreme Court and states can 'nullify' a federal law.

We are not helpless we just need to wake up and grab back the reins of control.

There you go! making, "pertinent" points again.

Once eyes are open they start looking for more information just like I did. Once you are awake it is hard to ignore the evidence.

As I have read on ATS many times over; they were non believers, ignorant of the facts; until the kind informative intervention occurred. Then they became a voice instead of just swallowers of the crap they are fed.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by piero
hey OP i have the exact same story someone i know is a nurse and many people have had effd up side effects its kept on the low and no one really knows how bad it really is...this isnt a lie guys its for real this vaccine has bearly been tested. this isnt a myth or a conspiracy its real.

Do you have any evidence that you can provide yet please? How can your friend cleverly document the information safely? I'm also going to try to dig up more, "damning evidence" from my sources if possible..

It's sad that people are being considered extremist and crazy for accepting the obvious, just because they are nay-saying our own observations doesn't mean that they should be free to continue to mislead our loved ones.

I believe the movements qualify as treason and they should face charges of intended genocide. It's allready been proven with the Baxter incident; the immunity from lawsuits; and on and on.

Will people sit back and do nothing while the dogs jest walk up and destroy their loved ones? Then I find myself questioning their commitment to the ones they claim to love.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just got my shot today. I barely felt the needle going in. Didn´t even bleed. No fever, no case of the craps, no shake and bake, nada. And my vaccine has the booster in it. So, even though I´m sure there are some side effects being felt...and some isolated tragic cases such as the Redskins cheerleader...the vast majority of people don´t suffer any side effects. NOT getting immunized however will vastly increase your chances of getting this virus, and it´s a throw of the dice if you beat the virus off, or you end up sick as a dog and God forbid strapped to an artificial respirator...or even worse you end up dead as a dog.

Be glad you even have a choice, hundreds of millions of people on this planet don´t have a chance in hell to get the vaccine.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Thanks for the first hand information fockewulf190.. Hopefully all will continue to be fine. Should things change though, please remember to let us know. Me? I'm still feeling backwords about the vaccination.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

well there isnt any way i can provide evidence and he will probably be too scared to even show me evidence but i know he wouldnt lie and its pretty obvious. This vaccine has bearly even been tested so its common sense to think it has many flaws and side effects.

As bad as it is nothing will change the companys will get away with it and yeah you know the rest its a load of shi*

if you have more info please tell me about it

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

Oh I believe you piero. I have no reason to doubt what you say. With all the pressure oppressing for silencing purposes, I'm thinking that it will be hard to get much on the hard fact side.

I however believe I have seen enough evidence that more real proof simply wouldn't surprise me. I would not wish to get someone hurt in order to find out.

Have you seen any of the quarantine orders? They're certainly up to something: Edit woops order not there any more. So changed link to an good page about the flu.
www.theflucase.com...

I have the quarantine orders in pdf if anyone wants it u2u me and I'll email it to you or someone tell me how to upload a file.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am sure people are afraid to say anything for fear of losing a job. Scary world we are in folks. Not sure I signed up for this but I guess I did lol... Hopefully people will start speaking up if this is true.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygen56

Nobody's talking. How can that sign ever be good enough? Otherwise how can someone ever do the right thing, and expose the evil for the sake of their loved ones enough?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join