It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grape vine: Swine flu vaccine reactions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

That doesn't surprise me; though I had never heard of their legal, "incentive" you mentioned before; 80%. That's stupid enough I believe it should be opposed. People don't do that

Yeah; I lost my newly regained apatite after your, "Then there is Food." input. It's a loose/loose situation for the common man.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

In June, in my area
ATS Source

GB is purportedly caused by annual as well as the "pandemic strain" vaccines.

The link at source above is another of who knows how many vaccine reaction reports that probably never made it out of local news.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Is going to be a cover up of the vaccine side effects bury within the government statistics already on going on the same subject and issues without the vaccine.

Yes. I believe we are collectively getting these same, "impressions" as a whole quite simply being the result of the many whistle blowers who have panned out to be telling the truth.

That is the problem, the government will make sure that deaths, miscarriages and allergic reactions will stay within the regular statistics and not additional information will be given to the public.

That is deception.

You said it good enough for me there. People don't allready get that fact? Sad. Looks as though those few, "fighters for right", are gonna be harmed as a result of the mainstream that insists on not taking a stance/position in the administrative attempts for the continuity of the masses under the administration.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I figured since I've been reading all these post on the H1N1 I would post something when I got the shot. Well I got mine a couple days ago and no crazy reactions here. Although if I didn't like the people on this board, I think I would just perpetuate the conspiracy theories about it. This site can get pretty ridiculous sometimes. I find it most funny when these predictions pass and nothing happens. Its like you are in a room and everyone just changes the subject when 5 minutes ago they were running around yelling we are all going to die. The big count down, then nothing happens. Either way, my self and a large group of rather important people all got the shot. Who knows, possibly ours was different. Just kidding, I don't know that. Not for sure at least.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
girl i know got it the other day. she said pain in joints and "just doesn't feel quite right". after seeing this thread i;m gonna ask her how she is now

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

So it seems that the side effects will be buried under what the doctor deems "normal statistics".

So much for the science of cause and effect.

Does that mean if I murder a traitorous Congressmen or Senator, I can point to the death statistics for the year and say it is "normal statistics" and therefore I am not guilt.???

Sounds like a great deal

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Wow! It's going to take quite a while to check out all of your sources. It's definitely a bunch of things that need focused upon. Will continue to examine your sources.

I tried to keep the list to direct sources and not discussions of the information.

The attack on our food supply is real, organized and wide spread. The frightening thing is if they succeed our food will be in the hands of a few families.

Of the grain traders, who control 80 -90% of the trade, Cargill, Andre, Bunge and Born, Louis Dreyfus, are all privately held. ADM/Töpfer is the only publicly traded company.

The other food corporations are ConAgra, IBP, Nestlé, Unilever and Philip Morris.

JBS Swift, owned by the Batista family is the largest meat processor in the USA and the world recently over taking Tyson Foods as the world's largest.

The top 10 seed companies account for two-thirds of the global proprietary seed market. The top three are Monsanto, at 23%: DuPont at 15%, and Syngenta at 9% the rest have less than 5% of the market.

It is interesting to note both Tyson Foods and Monsanto have 85% of the company shares held by "financial institutions" (I did not bother to check the rest)

When you check into mutual funds you find they are privately held and THEY vote the stock for the cash donors. It is an interesting way to consolidate power and wealth without risking their butts! If a company goes down the tubes they lose nothing.

Gee I just love digging in the slime

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am not sure people are aware - but the swine flu vaccine is a deliberate attempt at killing people.

So, if there are initial side effects, they are hardly going to care - considering they are hoping that once you get the jab you will die.

The mechanism is through the squalene that is included in the jab.

The squalene hypes your immune system into a state of 'nervous excitement'.

When you get a flu, there is a chance that the flu will be hemorrhagic, this means that it excites your immune system to attack you. Your immune systems response will be in the area of the infection - any flu that has an avian component (such as the H1N1 flu) will reside in your lungs - so lungs fill with blood, and you die.

The flu currently having a huge outbreak in the Ukraine seems to have a huge incidence rate of being hemorrhagic.

If you take the shot with squalene in it - you are setting yourself up to die, pure and simple.

See the link in my sig for treatments and cures.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NoTwitchingHere

my self and a large group of rather important people all got the shot.

We already know there are two different shots. One with all the preservatives and junk and one without. ATS

We also know the reaction has happened in the past

This weekend Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC, appeared on Dr. Sanjay Gupta's show, House Call, and explained that vaccines can trigger autism in a vulnerable subset of children. This is the claim that parents like me have been making since at least the 80's, and have been dismissed and even mocked for making it. Adventures in Autism

The real facts however, are bad enough.

According to new research to be presented at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society on May 19th in San Diego, CA, researchers from the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota “found that children who had received the flu vaccine had three times the risk of hospitalization, as compared to children who had not received the vaccine.” (“Children Who Get Flu Vaccine Have Three Times Risk of Hospitalization For Flu, Study Suggests”, Science Daily, May 20, 2009)
www.ageofautism.com... f3f2969e20115709e9ebe970b

You got lucky, does that mean someone else will?

No one has said that 100% of those who receive the shots will become ill or die. That is nonsense. How ever GREED certainly explains releasing unsafe products and my Bull poop detector went up when

"Liability Protection for Vaccine Injuries & Deaths
Under federal legislation passed by Congress since 2001, an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) 12,13,14 allows drug companies, health officials and anyone who gives experimental vaccines to Americans during a declared public health emergency, to be protected from liability if people get hurt."
Adventures in Autism

Especially after Baxter was caught shipping a bio-weapon instead of a vaccine to several countries this spring.

I have done enough research on the Federal Reserve, the take over of the food supply and the corruption of our politicians, that I have no trust left in our corrupt Government. This little quote show what it is really all about'

Weathiest Members Of Congress
John Kerrey (D) $900 Million 
Herb Kohl (D) $315 Million 
Jay Rockefeller (D) $275 Million 
Nancey Pelosi (D) $268 Million
Moving fast......The Clintons amassed nearly $169 million in the past 10 years of "public service".

Working for the Clintons isn't bad either.....

But the entry that really sent my Democratic strategist friend ballistic was the one for Rep. Rosa DeLauro,[pusher of Monsanto's food safety con] the Connecticut Democrat. La Rosa--tied for #48 on the Richest list--gets the lion's share of her wealth from her husband--Clintonista pollster and campaign strategist Stan Greenberg.

Says Roll Call, "DeLauro's primary asset is a 67-percent stake in Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research Inc., a Washington-based firm run by her husband, Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg. Her share in the company nets the Representative $5 million to $25 million. She has a partial stake in two other polling/consulting firms. The first is Greenberg Research, of which she and her husband own 100 percent, and Sun Surveys, in which she owns a 60 percent stake. Neither of these is as lucrative as Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, however."
My bud the political warhorse snorted, "Hell, she first ran for Congress she didn't have a dime--I was one of her biggest contributors. And Stan Greenberg, who worked for me back when he was starting out, used to have holes in his socks!"
Noting that Congressional wealth is usually closer to the higher than to the lower estimates on the disclosure forms, my dour Democrat gasped, "That means they're making around $50 million! These people shouldn't be running Democratic campaigns!"

So, if you want to know why the national Democrats seem, in this campaign, to have a tin ear where touching the hearts and minds of the working stiffs is concerned, think about this: the three partners in the Democracy Corps--Greenberg, James Carville, and Kerry's chief message-shaper Bob Shrum--are all multimillionaires. And yet their counsel--proferred in an endless series of free Democracy Corps memos distributed to the party elite well before and during the presidential primaries, whose content (or lack of it) they helped shape--is taken as gospel by Democratic liberals feverish for victory. Well, as the old Texas populist Maury Maverick Jr. used to say, "a liberal is a power junkie without the power." 
www.mlive.com...

I wonder where those millions amassed "during public service" came from, don't you???  Especially since Greenpeace found Delauro's hubby was a contractor for MONSANTO.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There is a separate topic at Ats discussing this.

Suspected Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Outbreak Hits Ukraine: Baltimore Chronicle

the article gives a good history of what is and has happened with the flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smallfaction

Yes please let us know. I hope she's ok.

No cnosequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
A few new reports:
Texas Poison Center gets calls of H1N1 vaccine side effects

Cute boy stopped breathing: H1N1 vaccine side effects

Woman dies of heart attack, vaccine to blame?

And of course,
As always, let's follow the money, shall we?

H1N1 Vaccine: Companies Reap the Swine Flu Windfall

How many side effects have not made the news?

And people are saying, "nothing is happening"? Makes you wonder what they are calling, "nothing". As we allready know the list goes on. So how can we properly address at the situation instead of live in ignorant bliss until it's too late?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Thanks for supplying the wealth of information; and I will finish examining all of it. I have heard that the kids growing up now are the first generation that was raised on food that isn't food.

What do you suppose the ones doing all this eat? I'll bet it's organic!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am very happy that someone posted this subject because I thought I was the only seeing this around me...
I live in Montreal, Canada and the vaccination campaign here has been alright so far. The last polls showed that only 45% to 49% of canadians were thinking about getting the vaccine.

However yesterday at work, someone told me about 3 cases of people having side effects.
2) person died because of the vaccine; he was a 65+ male and took the vaccine. A few days later he had the flu and died within a few hours of pnemonia.
2) Another 65+ woman who took the vaccine and who was perfectly healthy before is now in critical condition at the hospital
3) A man in his early 40's is now paralysed because of the vaccine. His right side is complety paralysed.

What is this? And why are people still getting vaccinated? Also, what options could we have for children who seem to be the most at risk? Government gives us a choice but we are beeing brained washed.

I hope a new time of peace comes, I am tired of all this drama and all this negativity in the world.

Peace-

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ThanX crimvelvet. You've supplied enough homework that if examined, is pretty damning to those saying, "nothing is wrong".. The information is not hidden; so people have no logical argument to the contrary.

Those in control have been dumbing down the compliant little masses, apparently with enough success.
Nothing will open their eyes until they become a statistic; hidden/openly, whatever. With all the evidence they still doubt?

How can the enlightened, enlighten in time enough with so many heads stuck in the sand?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe what we need is an event, something too big to understand that would put in question humanity and our logic.... Maybe then, we could put everything in question....

If not, I beleive another option is to go and live somewhere in Peru, close to MachuPichu and live peacefully in a small comunity, where polytheism is still going on and where aliens did indeed come to earth to build the pyramids.

lol....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

I know that you and your children can escape vaccination/quarantine by becoming a sovereign. You really need to be up on a lot to apply the, "administrative" escape route. I can clarify a little with some links if you wish..

ThanX for the report. We seem to need as much damning evidence as we can get.

Still no whistle blowers from Florida?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well thank you for providing all the information.
I don't have any children but I have met some anxious mothers who don't know what to do...

I can also give you an update of Mexico City since my family lives there...

The news say that the flu cases are being controled but that there is a slight rise because of the flu season... but they are avoiding any panic situations ( something they are not doing in Canada)

Also, a note that I found interesting, is that Mexico will be using Tamiflu that has experided for a few months, saying this doesn't represent any risk.

They are also building a specialized lab in Mexico with the idea of being a producer of vaccines maybe for the next years.

Those are the only news, and yet, no one talks about Ukraine...

Thank for the info!

N-

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Those in control have been dumbing down the compliant little masses, apparently with enough success. Nothing will open their eyes until they become a statistic; hidden/openly, whatever. With all the evidence they still doubt?

How can the enlightened, enlighten in time enough with so many heads stuck in the sand?

We do it one person at a time and ask time to join in the fight. (I spend weekends at farmers markets and flea markets passing out info. I was even invited to speak on radio once)

This is something I posted elsewhere on ATS:

About Joe Sixpack. Actually since he or his friends just got hit in the wallet he is much more awake at this time.

I tried to tell people about the threats to our food supply a couple of years ago - no interest. Now if I start with banks creating money from nothing (fractional reserve) and collecting 100% of Your taxes plus all your interest payments ... I get TELL ME MORE.

I try to give a short lecture lead into the food crisis and hand out an index card with the following links to google:

The Creature from Jekyll Island
Secrets of the federal reserve
A primer on money
Confessions of an economic hitman
History HACCP and the food safety Con Job.

Project Vote Smart
Fully informed jury
state nullification tenth Amendment

Money and food are noncontroversial and will lead them to open their eyes. I then suggest they pass the information on to ten friends.

Since the bankers own the republican and democratic parties maybe it is time to vote third party or at least carefully checkout our present Congress critters voting record and not what he says. I also remind them that an informed jury trumps Congress and the Supreme Court and states can 'nullify' a federal law.

We are not helpless we just need to wake up and grab back the reins of control.

Once eyes are open they start looking for more information just like I did. Once you are awake it is hard to ignore the evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join