It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoxNews caught red-handed FAKING news footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well it's not just fox that pulls this kind of crap. Everyone here should take a lesson on the deception tactics of the MSM. This stuff is common for them.
If it can be used to take down Hannity thru say constent ridicule?
Well I'm down for that, in the hopes of triggering a dominoe effect,
thru out.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

Your the antichrist

That's "You're", Mr. Fail....

As for another source, the video is Fox's own feed. Hannity either hasn't posted the story, or has pulled it from his feed.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No not you lol i was proving a point to op

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Fox may claim to be "fair and balanced" but only fools or the insane believe it. Or those that need constant ideological reinforcement.

Fox is only a quasi news site pumping out propaganda and entertainment disguised as news for their targeted demographic. Just another vehicle to hang ads for soap, depends and diet food on.

Fox is in the business to make money, not inform. Like all networks.

I watch Fox because all the female "news" readers, have big lips and short dresses.

About the only place for real news is BBC.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

Well, ain't the something?

Now why did they go and do something that stupid?

almost as bad as Little Chrisy Matthews.

Yours truly, the anti-christ.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That was a pretty bad use of older footage without attributing it better. Doesn't help that the Weather and Trees were so different. They should be raked over the coals for this one.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Fox (Faux) News: Failure of the century.

Hannity and Beck in a previous life would have been televangelists - just keep telling the same lies over and over and they'll believe.

How blind can some of these Fox News "apologists" be, that they'll even attack a video hosting website (in this case videosift.com) as "not being a credible news source" when all it is, and ever pretended to be, is a video hosting site for users to upload and share videos? Unlike Fox, which has been blatantly caught, once again, faking "news" footage as part of their political agenda for the sore losers in the GOP.

Good catch Jon Stewart and the Daily Show (and to the OP for bringing this to ATS's attention).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
LOL - Like I said earlier...

Any news network that the White House finds important enough to go to war against MUST be worth watching.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
Fox (Faux) News: Failure of the century.

Hannity and Beck in a previous life would have been televangelists - just keep telling the same lies over and over and they'll believe.

How blind can some of these Fox News "apologists" be, that they'll even attack a video hosting website (in this case videosift.com) as "not being a credible news source" when all it is, and ever pretended to be, is a video hosting site for users to upload and share videos? Unlike Fox, which has been blatantly caught, once again, faking "news" footage as part of their political agenda for the sore losers in the GOP.

Good catch Jon Stewart and the Daily Show (and to the OP for bringing this to ATS's attention).

You are kidding right? Jon Stewart and the Daily show are comedy and parody. Jon Stewart even states this in interviews that his show is a comedy show and pokes fun at the daily news and top issues of the day. All of the news outlets, MSN, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and FOX, all of them have at one point has gotten something wrong and been called on it. No one is infaliable, and they lean one way or the other when it comes to the news. Unfortunately gone are the days of Murrow and Cronkite.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is an example of "CAUGHT RED-HANDED"
Disgusting!!!!!!
www.mediaite.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Awesome!!! John Stewart is more of a REAL news source than Fox News ever has been. Those guys are totally full of#. What surprises me the most is when you get people on here who mention the MSM and how they're not to be trusted but think Fox News is NOT part of the MSM. They're the worst.
S&F for a great thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
All of the news outlets, MSN, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and FOX, all of them have at one point has gotten something wrong and been called on it.

If you're stating that this was intentionally done, and that they should be called-out, then I agree with you. If you're stating that this was a mistake, then you couldn't be more wrong.

In order for this to happen, a script had to be written by the producer. The producer had to present the script and treatment to Sean for his approval, or at the very least - so he'd know what he was going to be seeing in the video. Then the producer gave the approved-script to the editor and the PA along with the source-footage. Someone along that chain made the decision to get crowd-footage from another, unrelated reel and edit it into the segment. This tape/disc was clearly labeled as to what it was, (yes, I know this as "fact" due to my time working at a news outlet...) so to say that the editor or producer didn't know what they did is not plausible.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
This is an example of "CAUGHT RED-HANDED"
Disgusting!!!!!!
www.mediaite.com...

Where did the anchors/commentators make the statement that the person holding the guns was white?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrike071

Where did the anchors/commentators make the statement that the person holding the guns was white?

Wow, you really need to 'read between the lines' or are you going to claim ignorance? that was a total hack job done by MSNBC on that story and you know it.

As far as Hannity? he screwed up by trying to claim something that wasn't and deserves to be called out for it but as far as mistakes go with news organizations, they all make them either intentionally or otherwise yet search ATS and Fox news is the one everyone goes after because lets face it, Liberals DO NOT like people with opinions other than their own.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think you are a moron if you believe FOX is not a news source just because our goverment said it wasn't you really going to listen to them.

Ya our goverment is telling us the truth ya right.

I watch FOX and they tell you stuff you will never hear anywere else,
and they have creditable people on FOX saying the same thing.

Here lets see the goverment lies about
Iraq, Aliens,Area 51, 911 and we could go on for days and days and
your listening to them when they say FOX is not a news source.

Sounds to me thier getting scared and they should be because is giving the Truth and not bs like the rest of the so called news sources.

But thats ok you keep believing the goverment, your just another terrorist to them. And they will kill you and your family when they need to do a False Flag attack to protect thier interest and the real
power behind them.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I literally haven't watched any news source in about a year. Fox is a bunch of grifters. They know what you guys want and give it to you. They want ratings not truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
first off, jon stewart is more reliable than most cable news people. he holds politicians etc accountable, and doesn't just harp on one side.

I seriously just spewed coffee on my monitor

P.S. ALL of the MSM is agenda driven

-E-

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009

Iraq, Aliens,Area 51, 911 and we could go on for days and days and
your listening to them when they say FOX is not a news source.

Oh the irony.

Fox lies about all those things to!!

If you question 9/11 well you are far left nut case. If you believe in aliens your a nut case. Area 51 well it doesn't exist. Iraq? Weapons of mass destruction!!! All this is spouted by Fox news. or should I say Faux news.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

That's your only defense? Couldn't you have done better?

Fox News was George Bushs bestfriend and defended his every action, That's enough to make me question there credibility.

And why do you keep saying the same thing, I think we heard you the first time.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anybody with a freakin' brain knows FOX isn't credible.
That's not real news.
None of the other mainstream news sources are worth anything, either.
Just pushing their respective political agendas.
The only thing worse than not knowing this is being a mindless republican conservative loyal to FOX.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join