It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yes please!!! I'll get in the line

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
WOw she only did two yet and I was number three in line. Really interested in what my cards will say. I also do readings, usually the celtic cross. I've done a few free readings myself. If you feel overwhellmed, Zerra, I'd be happy to take some up for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My first post here
. I would love a reading from either of you just for fun.

Thanks in advance.

six

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If you could find time for me, it would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Dearest Zerra,

Please pass me to Idyserenity as a left over in line. You are very generous to offer this to us here. I just made it in the door to late I think to recieve your reading. So that being said, with your permission, and Idyserenitys generous offer as well, allow me to get in her line. DO me Idy !!!! thank you.

Be as one. Magantice

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

I just got Home and glanced at my reading,it is eerie and a little unsettling how spot on it was. I thank you and will post an in depth analysis about it when I get home.Thanks again.To all you fellow ATSers I have one word to describe this SPOOKY!

thank you G/I

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
aah i know i'm late but i'd really love one... I've had one in the past, and it was mainly general advice she gave me. I'm wandering though, how you would do one online? (Since I believe the tarot cards need to have some sort of your energy on them to actually work? At least that's what I've been told.)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deceived
My first post here
. I would love a reading from either of you just for fun.

Thanks in advance.

Here's your reading:
Right now frustrations and setbacks are prevalent right now and this is your main concern. If you're asking a yes or no question, the answer is a definate no.You arebeing taken by flighs of fancy and need to become more grounded.But, there is a reason to celebrate in the near future, as you are taking on some creative outtaking that will be successful. You may have been recently swept off yur feet by a dynamic personality, or this could be in the process. There's a possibility you have recently moved.You are young or young at heart with a strong will, you are spontaneuos and determined with a creative intellect. most likely you're a fire sign, leo,saggitarius, or aries. In the near future, my indication is 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year, there will be more delays and frustrartion, but keep trying.Don't give up.You feel you need to hear some good news. You are truly hoping to meet your goals.In your relationships you have gained much experience and knowledge, you will not likely repeat past mistakes. You want your wishes to be fulfilled, but feel your happiness will be shortlived. Be careful that when things do come to you and you have attained your goals not to let it go to your head.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Wow, that's a bit spooky and close to spot on. And yes, I'm an Aries.

Thanks for your quick response.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'd love a reading done by either of the tarot readers, or even I-Ching as I've yet to have one.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I will do my best to keep track of who is getting a reading from whom
Please keep in mind that if you get someone els eto read you, I will not take you off my list unless requested. ^_^

As for those that feel it is universal information-to each his/her own of course. The readings personally do not resonate with me.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
WOw she only did two yet and I was number three in line. Really interested in what my cards will say. I also do readings, usually the celtic cross. I've done a few free readings myself. If you feel overwhellmed, Zerra, I'd be happy to take some up for you.
Only one tarot has been done, the other was only spiritual guidance -shorter bc they seemed in need. Will hopefully get to yours tonight! w00t!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Count me in! It's been about 20 years since my last reading, so I'm more then ready for another!! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
When you've got time..I'm waiting.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That sounds fun. I would like one but understand I am probably the 40th person asking for one so no worries.

If I may though I'd like to ask a question I am curious about:

- Is it possible or viable to do readings through the internet not being in the presence of the person you are reading?

Cheers. Thank you for the fun thread idea.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am now interested. May i have one please? I would greatly appreciate it and will return the favor in anyway possible.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
First 5?

Seriously, how much effort does it take to shuffle and flip some cards?

I could probably do 20 people in 5 minutes.

p.s. Read me if you want but you will probably quit after seeing my future

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
That sounds fun. I would like one but understand I am probably the 40th person asking for one so no worries.

If I may though I'd like to ask a question I am curious about:

- Is it possible or viable to do readings through the internet not being in the presence of the person you are reading?

Cheers. Thank you for the fun thread idea.
As a medium I'm connected with our spiritual guides. There is no time or space there, so there's no walls between your energy and mine. ^_^ As long as I have a person's permission I am able to pick up information for them that is for the good. Thankyou for your question

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Zerra, I would like a reading and will wait patiently.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand
First 5?

Seriously, how much effort does it take to shuffle and flip some cards?

I could probably do 20 people in 5 minutes.

p.s. Read me if you want but you will probably quit after seeing my future

It helps on a board where there seems to be thousands of members to have a set number of people I am promised to read for while letting the rest know it will be when I have a chance. I am not promising readings for hundreds of people, especially when I know I am busy with work, school/essays,/exams, and family obligations. I am only one soul who also gives hour long readings in person. In other words, I lik eto set realistic goals I know I can keep rather than make promises I may break 40+ ppl later.

As I said, I will not necessarily stop at 5 (That's why people are still requesting readings) Those like myself, who believe in what they do put a lot of time and care into the readings while working with energy. If you'd like to start your own thread titled" 20 readings under 5 minutes" please be my guest. I do not mind, neither will anyone else. The more the merrier. We all have our own ways of doing things. For now, I'll do my best to give each person the most of what I can offer online.

Take care

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zerra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join