Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 4
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I ll take a reading if you find the time, if you can't I understand and well done on all the reading you have done already.

And for the one who can do 20 people in 5 minutes, YOU MUST BE DOING IT WRONG!




posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
That sounds fun. I would like one but understand I am probably the 40th person asking for one so no worries.


If I may though I'd like to ask a question I am curious about:

- Is it possible or viable to do readings through the internet not being in the presence of the person you are reading?

Cheers. Thank you for the fun thread idea.
As a medium I'm connected with our spiritual guides. There is no time or space there, so there's no walls between your energy and mine. ^_^ As long as I have a person's permission I am able to pick up information for them that is for the good. Thankyou for your question


Thank you for the answer - that is a very interesting concept.


If at any time in the future you have time for a reading I'd love experiencing it.

Cheers.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would very much appreciate a reading, whenever you get the chance, if you do.

Your insights on reading and gaining a personal interpretation on each card were very interesting, as I've experimented with an elemental deck given to me as a gift, and felt rather disconnected to the cards.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, I've never believed in this stuff, so I'm game now...

Read me.


I promise not to ban you if something bad is discovered.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Ok, I've never believed in this stuff, so I'm game now...

Read me.


I promise not to ban you if something bad is discovered.

good stuff



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra
 


By the way I didn't mean to jump in on reading in your place, I just haven't had much time to practice and felt it was a good opportunity, sorry.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i would very much appreciate a reading. i occasionally do those free tarot readings at ifate, and have become adept at reading my own cards, but i have never done one for someone else, nor had someone do a reading for me. if you do not have the time, i understand.

love and peace



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Zerra
 


By the way I didn't mean to jump in on reading in your place, I just haven't had much time to practice and felt it was a good opportunity, sorry.


I think it would be a fun opportunity for you to practice as well ^_^ There are many people to go around
I will be back in just a minute, starting to do your reading now



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deceived
reply to post by ldyserenity
 


Wow, that's a bit spooky and close to spot on. And yes, I'm an Aries.

Thanks for your quick response.



Wow I'm glad it was close to spot on. I've been out of practice for awhile, so I am amazed it came out so well. Still got it!LOL!!!



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra
 


Awesome, I can't wait till I get my reading since I gave a very pressing issue with a lot riding on it.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I'm First!!!!!! MEMEMEMEME!!!!! PLEASE!!! AND thank you so much as I was looking for a reading!!!!!
YAY I love your timing!!!!


Please remember that time is of no importance to the spirit world, so I am unable to know 'when' a situation is occuring. I have been told my readings can be futuristic(6-12 months into the future). Please keep the reading (copy/paste somewhere) so that you can read it in a few months time if it is futuristic.

Enjoy!!

I see that there may be a burden on you to make a decision. It will feel forced upon you and you may feel that even though there are options It's like freedom of choice is an illusion. For example if there are two choices, but you don't like any of them an dwish there was something else available. You'll start to see this decision as a sacrifice you hav eto make, maturely and responsibly/ perhaps for the good of yourself, or your family, an in some cases if you have children-for them. I see there is a need to nurture and take care of something and this is why you must make this choice. Do not worry, you are going to do the right thing and it will be positive.

The next three cards, believe it or not are emphasizing this again. That you may start feeling as though you are trapped and it is because of this 'sacrifice' you've made. You've given up something in order to achieve something of more value or because it is your duty or responsibility. Thi smay be upsetting for you, but after a while you will see that the nurturing and attention you give to this direction of life is rewarding. let your emotions have some 'you' time though. For example, if you find you are sacrificing weekends to go into work because you need the money, make sure to balance that with a few days off as well-to have you time. You need time where your emotions can vent, and be yourself.


You have what you need to succeed in this life, to get what you'd like from life. However, I see htat after you are done attaining that which you need a lot will be placed into family-either giving back to immidiate family like parents, or giving all to a family of your own(significant other/kids etc). This is a very positive thing to do.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I'm First!!!!!! MEMEMEMEME!!!!! PLEASE!!! AND thank you so much as I was looking for a reading!!!!!
YAY I love your timing!!!!


Please remember that time is of no importance to the spirit world, so I am unable to know 'when' a situation is occuring. I have been told my readings can be futuristic(6-12 months into the future). Please keep the reading (copy/paste somewhere) so that you can read it in a few months time if it is futuristic.

Enjoy!!

I see that there may be a burden on you to make a decision. It will feel forced upon you and you may feel that even though there are options It's like freedom of choice is an illusion. For example if there are two choices, but you don't like any of them an dwish there was something else available. You'll start to see this decision as a sacrifice you hav eto make, maturely and responsibly/ perhaps for the good of yourself, or your family, an in some cases if you have children-for them. I see there is a need to nurture and take care of something and this is why you must make this choice. Do not worry, you are going to do the right thing and it will be positive.

The next three cards, believe it or not are emphasizing this again. That you may start feeling as though you are trapped and it is because of this 'sacrifice' you've made. You've given up something in order to achieve something of more value or because it is your duty or responsibility. Thi smay be upsetting for you, but after a while you will see that the nurturing and attention you give to this direction of life is rewarding. let your emotions have some 'you' time though. For example, if you find you are sacrificing weekends to go into work because you need the money, make sure to balance that with a few days off as well-to have you time. You need time where your emotions can vent, and be yourself.


You have what you need to succeed in this life, to get what you'd like from life. However, I see htat after you are done attaining that which you need a lot will be placed into family-either giving back to immidiate family like parents, or giving all to a family of your own(significant other/kids etc). This is a very positive thing to do.



Wow scary that's me to the "T"! It is definately the present situation. I still wonder that this may be telling me to keep making that sacrifice until further or if I need to go the other direction, From your reading I ascertain I that whatever I decide will be the right choice, but I needed to know which it was. I am a little bit confused, but at least now I know I do have the other option. That's something. Thank you very much!



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If the offer is still on the table I'd love a reading. I've only ever had one person read my cards "accurately."

Do you have any advice to people that are interested in reading tarot? I've tried dabbling but I don't think I do any good.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm a little confused by the wording of your post. Are there different types of readings? Are these short, as opposed to long tarot cards. Not trying to be a wiseacre, just wanted to understand, as I know nothing of the world of Tarot.
Since you have your hand full with the multitudinous requests that have come your way since opening this thread, I won't ask for a reading, I'm pretty boring and it wouldn't add much, I'm afraid.
Have fun and hide the bad stuff



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarCrowd
I'll take one. I'm always interested in what information the cards my hold for me.
Hello FarCrowd, here is your reading. Please keep a copy in case the information speaks more about your future than present. I am unable to know. Enjoy!!


There is a person who is very strict/stubborn about what they want you to do, this person you do not want to hear but they are trapping you anyhow. It's as though they are forcing you off a cliff, but do not worry you are being guided by the other side as well. They (your own guides, angels, and loved ones) are watching out for you. I have a feeling this stubborn person does only want what is best for you or believes they are saying or doing th ecorrect things-even if it annoys you. Best thing to try is a comprimise or tough it out so as not to cause an arguement (if in th ecase of a boss/work situation may be best to tough it out and just do your best). This person really does feel they know more than you, even if not true try to listen and go about things in a creative manner (do not be confrontational or irate). Two 2's show up and sometimes signify a time frame-2 weeks, 2 months, 2nd, or can show a relationship between two people. Either way, 2 also brings th eneed for balance between both people or the situation at hand.

Next, we go from getting two's to getting a three. This is a sign that you are progressing and going in the right direction-movin forward as opposed to backward in life. There's going to be loved one/s listening to your every word, waiting for you and loving you. Sometimes this is romantic love other times it is the love from a child or someone that looks up to us. You must choose to be loving and look for love to change your situation in life around. Right now concentrating on this 'love' aspect that is coming from someone close to you is important. So whether it be a significant other, a cousin, niece/nephew, child or even grandparent, you must focus on them-and help them when they need it. You are a significant person to them..you'll see this b.c they will look to you for advice or comfort. However, significant change is seen in this area-it is positive.

Do ot fear to love that which you value. There looks to be a fear that you may be betrayed or lose that which you hold dear. A lot of times (though not always) this signifies a person who has not got over a broken heart or has experienced much heart felt pains in their lifetime. Keep those you love and that which you enjoy in life (sports, hobbies) close to you and protected.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
I'm a little confused by the wording of your post. Are there different types of readings? Are these short, as opposed to long tarot cards. Not trying to be a wiseacre, just wanted to understand, as I know nothing of the world of Tarot.
Since you have your hand full with the multitudinous requests that have come your way since opening this thread, I won't ask for a reading, I'm pretty boring and it wouldn't add much, I'm afraid.
Have fun and hide the bad stuff

Hello ! ^_^

Tarot cards have about 72 cards give or take (I can't recall perhaps someone will know) so a long tarot would consist of either half the deck or all cards. I am only doing a short reading which consists of 9 cards for each person.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by Zerra

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I'm First!!!!!! MEMEMEMEME!!!!! PLEASE!!! AND thank you so much as I was looking for a reading!!!!!
YAY I love your timing!!!!


Please remember that time is of no importance to the spirit world, so I am unable to know 'when' a situation is occuring. I have been told my readings can be futuristic(6-12 months into the future). Please keep the reading (copy/paste somewhere) so that you can read it in a few months time if it is futuristic.

Enjoy!!

I see that there may be a burden on you to make a decision. It will feel forced upon you and you may feel that even though there are options It's like freedom of choice is an illusion. For example if there are two choices, but you don't like any of them an dwish there was something else available. You'll start to see this decision as a sacrifice you hav eto make, maturely and responsibly/ perhaps for the good of yourself, or your family, an in some cases if you have children-for them. I see there is a need to nurture and take care of something and this is why you must make this choice. Do not worry, you are going to do the right thing and it will be positive.

The next three cards, believe it or not are emphasizing this again. That you may start feeling as though you are trapped and it is because of this 'sacrifice' you've made. You've given up something in order to achieve something of more value or because it is your duty or responsibility. Thi smay be upsetting for you, but after a while you will see that the nurturing and attention you give to this direction of life is rewarding. let your emotions have some 'you' time though. For example, if you find you are sacrificing weekends to go into work because you need the money, make sure to balance that with a few days off as well-to have you time. You need time where your emotions can vent, and be yourself.


You have what you need to succeed in this life, to get what you'd like from life. However, I see htat after you are done attaining that which you need a lot will be placed into family-either giving back to immidiate family like parents, or giving all to a family of your own(significant other/kids etc). This is a very positive thing to do.



Wow scary that's me to the "T"! It is definately the present situation. I still wonder that this may be telling me to keep making that sacrifice until further or if I need to go the other direction, From your reading I ascertain I that whatever I decide will be the right choice, but I needed to know which it was. I am a little bit confused, but at least now I know I do have the other option. That's something. Thank you very much!


It would seem from the way I see it as an outsider, that the cards reassure you in that the choice you make will be a responsible direction even if not fun, benificial for you to do for the sake of something else.
It is not forever, I feel just for the time being. You have options, but you are the type to probably go for the more mature way.


Angrymoma-There as one post i gave some advice on that a lil ways back


[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zerra]



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi Zerra

If you're still in the mood to do your Tarot readings, you can do me...I'm entering a Brand New Stage in my Current Life and now looking to settle into a new Relationship but don't have any 'CandyDates' specifically in mind---I'm just finally ready, is all....

Do you see anything in the cards that spell----well, happiness in my fuure with maybe a little CA$H thrown into the bargain???!


Whatya see, whatya see? Do tell..!!!



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT
 


There are quite a few different types of readings. The most common is celtic cross. Five cards making the cross and a row of four on the side. The first card read is the center of the cross and you go clockwise from the top. Last you read from top to bottom the row. And that is a simplified explanation of a general reading. Depending on the card reader and the intent of the reading you could have one of a zillion
types of readings!



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you have any time spare..yes I would love you to do a reading for me. This would maybe help me somewhat at the moment. Thank you in advance.





top topics
 
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join